SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:23 am

Mercieme. Sam just twitted that she flew business class for 2 hours. We know she was in Beisbane with Lisa and the flight to Sydney is only 1 hour, Melvourne is 2 hours. So they are in Melbourne. The only show really out of Melbourne is The Project, my guess is they will be on tonight or prerecord for tomorrow night
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:25 am

Watching the new preview for the BlakeLouise interview tonight. 

Carrie says, are you going to give me the real story today? And Louise and Blake look freaked out/p-o'd a bit for Louise...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 66 Story10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 66 Freake10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 66 Ohoh10

Video here: https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/524029241260666882

Also... it seems that, based on Lisa's IG post, that Sam and Lisa were flown into Channel 10 (the project?) for some reason... Lisa said to stay tuned. Not sure what it means as of yet?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:58 am

You know I've just been thinking. I think the reason this whole 'I still had feelings for Louise' thing seems so weird is because she didn't even come into the equation in Blakes mind when choosing F1. He not only put Sam infront of Louise, he put Lisa infront of Louise too. So in South Africa there were two other women that he decided he wanted more than Louise? If he was toying with the idea of choosing Louise, he would have kept her on to be one of the final two surely??? Things just don't make sense and Blake first comment in this new clip speaks volumes really. He is still not telling the truth
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:28 am

Blake is a liar! Why can't be just the the truth then people will finally have sympathy for him? Louise favourited my tweet about "my 2 favs @fro_001 ( Sam ) & @louisepilidge on #TheBachelorAU so clearly they were friends then right?!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:38 am

***edited**. I'm sorry for swearing but Lisa just confirmed that Blake asked her if she still had feelings for him and if she saw a future with him. I'm speechless. Lisa and Sam together tomorrow night watching the Louose and Blake interview. fIREWORKS
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by sharkie Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:54 am

Sundy wrote:**edited**. I'm sorry for swearing but Lisa just confirmed that Blake asked her if she still had feelings for him and if she saw a future with him. I'm speechless. Lisa and Sam together tomorrow night watching the Louose and Blake interview. fIREWORKS

WoW!  Where did you see that?

sharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:55 am

^^ Me too! I mean, not entirely surprised but still!
He literally went down the list, to see who would still be with him!!
I'm SO proud of Sam and Lisa for being so honest about it all!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:58 am

After The Project interview they showed that they sat Sam and Lisa down today to watch the interview first. Sam is so outraged by what was said in the interview that they have to beep her. Lisa then pops out the gobsmacking statement that Blake approached her. As soon as the ad shows on the Internet I will post it. That 30 seconds with the girls was better than the interview...oh apart from Louise saying that the stripper thing 'he wasn't actually a stripper or anything like that' (yeah right!) is in his past
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:59 am

Blake must be one seriously confused cookie. Or else something else entirely is motivating him to behave so bizarrely. Did he really think Lisa wouldn't come out and say he called her to ask if she still had feelings for him and if they could still have a future together?? Did he not think his ill-kept trail of lies and weird behaviors would not be revealed by the people involved??

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by krisac Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:10 am

After watching the Louise and Blake interview I think he is definitely after Louise because she is the supportive/mothering type. That was completely the way she was through out the whole interview. However, I don't think she is the one in control at all, she seemed totally submissive to Blake in the interview and even mentioned that she has to 'support Blake', 'trust Blake' etc., not to mention the fact she is moving to Perth to be with him.
Louise seems to have given up everything for him - her friendship with the bachau girls, her job (assuming she would need to leave her job to move to Perth), her life in Brisbane etc.
Just saw an add for the Lisa/Sam interview tomorrow night on The Project, Sam says she never asked Blake to keep quiet about Louise and Lisa says she was disgusted when Blake approached her after filming... this would explain Lisa's Sisters before Misters post...
Also, it is very weird that Blake says he told Sam early on about his feelings for Louise but Sam posted pics on instagram on 20 Sept of her hanging out with the final 5 girls (assume for the photo shoot) in which she is lounging over Louise.... doesn't add up and seems to me Blake has been told by his PR to say that he had told Sam about Louise...

krisac

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:36 am

So, I have a little random inside goss from my sister who is friend's with a girl who works with someone that lives with Lisa (managed to follow that? laugh out loud). Lisa said that leading up to the proposal in South Africa, Blake was texting her all the time (my first thought was - they had phones?), and was asking her questions like if she was ready for marriage. He even admitted that she was the one he wanted, but it was during these series of revelations that Lisa realised she didn't want to be with Blake and let him know this. I think this panicked him, so he went to see her before the proposal w/o cameras. Despite his attempt to sway her, Lisa flat out told him she didn't love him and they "broke" up, but production obviously didn't like this scenario - they wanted Lisa and Sam there at the end for that all dramatic dumping at the "podium" and so they asked Lisa if she would stay and let Blake reject her at the end. She agreed. Essentially, Sam was his back-up. Blake was hurt by Lisa and was using Sam. I'm sure he probably hoped that he could make it work between them, but quickly realised the feelings just weren't there.

Last edited by mslat92 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:45 am

mslat92 wrote:So, I have a little random inside goss from my sister who is friend's with a girl who works with someone that lives with Lisa (managed to follow that? laugh out loud). Lisa said that leading up to the proposal in South Afria, Blake was texting her all the time (my first thought was - they had phones?), and was asking her questions like if she was ready for marriage. He even admitted that she was the one he wanted, but it was during these series of revelations that Lisa realised she didn't want to be with Blake and let him know this. I think this panicked Blake, so he went to see her before the proposal w/o cameras. Despite his attempt to sway her, Lisa flat out told him she didn't love him and they "broke" up, but production obviously didn't like this scenario - they wanted Lisa and Sam there at the end for that all dramatic dumping at the "podium" and so they asked Lisa if she would stay and let Blake reject her at the end. She agreed. Essentially, Sam was his back-up. Blake was hurt by Lisa and was using Sam. I'm sure he probably hoped that he could make it work between them, but quickly realised the feelings just weren't there.

Wow - if that's true, it might account for some of the 'switched off' and 'exhausted' behavior that Sam said she experienced as soon as the cameras stopped rolling. Blake being confused, upset, exhausted by the last minute turn of events and rejection from Lisa. Hmmm.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack