SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:31 pm

sharkie wrote:and more ...
http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/they-want-to-get-married

Thank goodness!!! Chantal the voice of reason!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by sharkie Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:35 pm

emusha wrote:
sharkie wrote:Well he finally found someone to move to Perth.   I really think that played a big part in all his decisions.   I don't think he ever really considered moving and Sam was never going to leave her sister and move to Perth.    I remember  when she was talking to his mom and aunt, they asked and she said they never really discussed the topic.   Louise agreed to move so now she is his great true love...

if that was the case he misled all the girls and the media - he said he sold his car to get ready to move. He said after alana left he knew he'd have to consider moving and he was down. he told lisa he knows her family is big for her so *he'll* make the move. if he wanted this on his terms there's NO reason at ALL for him to say otherwise. Chris S is very open about his farm business and what that requires of a woman.

I think what people will consider and what they will actually do are 2 different things, especially when it comes to family. In a recent interview his mom did, she said he was definitely 100% not leaving Perth.

sharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:37 pm

sharkie wrote:and more ...
http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/they-want-to-get-married

and here exactly is where louise's logic breaks apart:

"In some way, Blake thought he was protecting me by sending me home.," she said of the third-to-last episode, where she was sent home from South Africa.
"I can only ask for honesty... I need to support Blake, I need to trust in his word."

this statement is ridiculous stacked up against what blake said to sam during the proposal and post show in interviews about how he felt he was feeling like he was ready to start a life with sam then what he told the same magazine women's day that SUDDENLY things changed once sam and him started to see each other post-show and he started seeing she wasn't the girl for him and the romance wasn't there  -- according to sam the meeting up only happened once and blake didn't even put in a real effort while according to blake he put in a FULL effort and he "felt loney" post show Rolling Eyes  the holes in blake's story are sooo big and gaping it's insane that louise is saying ^^ how much she trusts him

plus if he had any ounce of empathy for any of the girls AND he was simply protecting Louise why the heck did he propose???

Last edited by emusha on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sharkie Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:41 pm

sharkie wrote:
emusha wrote:
sharkie wrote:Well he finally found someone to move to Perth.   I really think that played a big part in all his decisions.   I don't think he ever really considered moving and Sam was never going to leave her sister and move to Perth.    I remember  when she was talking to his mom and aunt, they asked and she said they never really discussed the topic.   Louise agreed to move so now she is his great true love...

if that was the case he misled all the girls and the media - he said he sold his car to get ready to move. He said after alana left he knew he'd have to consider moving and he was down. he told lisa he knows her family is big for her so *he'll* make the move. if he wanted this on his terms there's NO reason at ALL for him to say otherwise. Chris S is very open about his farm business and what that requires of a woman.

I think what people will consider and what they will actually do are 2 different things, especially when it comes to family.  In a recent interview his mom did, she said he was definitely 100% not leaving Perth.

And also when mom and auntie questioned/interrogated Smiley the girls they were really strong on question of whether the girls were willing to relocate. Perhaps he was willing to relocate but mom and auntie and grandma had other ideas.

sharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:51 pm

sharkie wrote:
sharkie wrote:
emusha wrote:

I think what people will consider and what they will actually do are 2 different things, especially when it comes to family.  In a recent interview his mom did, she said he was definitely 100% not leaving Perth.

And also when mom and auntie questioned/interrogated Smiley the girls they were really strong on question of whether the girls were willing to relocate.   Perhaps he was willing to relocate but mom and auntie and grandma had other ideas.

either way pretty sure sam was open to considering moving also if blake didn't know if he'd be ok with moving why is he proclaiming that he is?? he seems to say one thing then just step back out of what he said ...ohh wait sike! or ohh well this I actually didn't mean ...he seems to say whatever he feels like then gives himself the freedom to say whatever else suits him. when you're telling people something about building a  life or your perspectives about how SURE you are about them or that you sold your car so that you can move... at least be self-aware enough to express the doubt you're experiencing as well...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sharkie Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:55 pm

And also when mom and auntie questioned/interrogated Smiley the girls they were really strong on question of whether the girls were willing to relocate.   Perhaps he was willing to relocate but mom and auntie and grandma had other ideas.[/quote]

emusha wrote:either way pretty sure sam was open to considering moving also if blake didn't know if he'd be ok with moving why is he proclaiming that he is?? he seems to say one thing then just step back out of what he said ...ohh wait sike! or ohh well this I actually didn't mean ...he seems to say whatever he feels like then gives himself the freedom to say whatever else suits him. when you're telling people something about building a  life or your perspectives about how SURE you are about them or that you sold your car so that you can move... at least be self-aware enough to express the doubt you're experiencing as well...

Pretty obvious that saying "yes sure I'll relocate" would be a prerequisite for being on the show.   He probably said whatever he thought they wanted to hear.  That seems to be his MO with everyone.  Just my opinion...

sharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Image of Lisa's Instagram response....

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 71 Cmt10
The Project wasn't to bring their relationship down or to bag out Louise, it was for the viewers that actually watched the show and deserve to know the truth. I don't blame you for hating hearing about the show, but we are real people living this
Read more at http://websta.me/p/835155925869778834_21250500#VdzhCQu3hY4T9zAa.99
Lisa's comment only further confirms what I stated earlier that Lisa speaking out now is about revealing her own (and most of the girls, sans Louise) story about Blake, post-show. Neither she, nor Sam have changed their story. Since Blake convinced Louise as of a week ago in Thailand to now move with him to Perth and not question but just support him, I believe as I iterated before, that Lisa and Sam realise that Blake will never offer the public anything genuine, no matter how often he says "genuine".

Sidenote: if someone has to constantly tell you they are "genuinely" do this or that, chances are the only person they are trying to convince is themselves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:25 pm

sharkie wrote:And also when mom and auntie questioned/interrogated Smiley the girls they were really strong on question of whether the girls were willing to relocate.   Perhaps he was willing to relocate but mom and auntie and grandma had other ideas.

emusha wrote:either way pretty sure sam was open to considering moving also if blake didn't know if he'd be ok with moving why is he proclaiming that he is?? he seems to say one thing then just step back out of what he said ...ohh wait sike! or ohh well this I actually didn't mean ...he seems to say whatever he feels like then gives himself the freedom to say whatever else suits him. when you're telling people something about building a  life or your perspectives about how SURE you are about them or that you sold your car so that you can move... at least be self-aware enough to express the doubt you're experiencing as well...

Pretty obvious that saying "yes sure I'll relocate" would be a prerequisite for being on the show.   He probably said whatever he thought they wanted to hear.  That seems to be his MO with everyone.  Just my opinion...

what you described is exactly my problem with him - that in my books is the definition of shady.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:58 pm

So its true that Blake and Louise are together?!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:15 am

The most basic of all misrepresentations was when he was driving under a disqualified license.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:17 am

http://www.nova969.com.au/shows/fitzy-wippa/sam-frost-responds-blake-garvey-interview

Sam is staying with Lisa... gives her take on the stories that don't add up that Blake is spinning... and Sam said she would have preferred to have stated he broke up with her for someone else and that Blake saying she said Sam didn't want to him to say so is a blatant lie. Sam also says she feels for Louise...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 am

On Nova 96.9's Fitzy and Wippa (soundcloud interview embedded above) on Tuesday morning, Sam says that she has sympathy for Louise.

'I feel sorry for Louise!' Blake Garvey's jilted ex-fiancée Sam Frost says his latest squeeze needs to 'have her wits about her' and be more 'switched on' to his stories

'There are so many things that don't add up... It's ridiculous.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2800935/i-feel-sorry-louise-blake-garvey-s-jilted-ex-fianc-e-sam-frost-says-latest-squeeze-needs-wits-switched-stories.html#ixzz3GkeJR9aX
:yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack