SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:48 pm

aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kyle leaves a voicemail on Sam's phone since Blake hangs up and says to Sam...

Hi, Sam... we had Blake there.. well, it is no news to you, right when it is important for him to do what he is supposed to do, he pulls out. That wasn't a sexual reference.. well, ... haha

HAHA OMG. I didn't hear that part clearly... was too busy freaking out about Kyle calling Sam's voicemail. that's gold!

Guys do you think this is the last we will hear of Blake on a radio interview? I think him hanging up on Kyle was messed up. I am annoyed Channel 10 and the producers are not allowing the Bachie girls to do interviews; we would have continued our party on this thread until almost the next season giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:52 pm

mercieme wrote:
aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kyle leaves a voicemail on Sam's phone since Blake hangs up and says to Sam...

HAHA OMG. I didn't hear that part clearly... was too busy freaking out about Kyle calling Sam's voicemail. that's gold!

Guys do you think this is the last we will hear of Blake on a radio interview? I think him hanging up on Kyle was messed up. I am annoyed Channel 10 and the producers are not allowing the Bachie girls to do interviews; we would have continued our party on this thread until almost the next season giggling

He's doing another one tomorrow. But IDK, if this kind of grilling continues, I can see him getting very annoyed. hahaha

I know!! So annoying! I want to see Amber unleash TBH

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Check out what 'Kyle and Jackie O Show' have favourited on their Twitter.

https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo/favorites

LOL... the totally reeled him in to get him to interview then called his bluff. HAHAHA...
I'm sorry. I know my opinion goes against the majority....but I listened to the interview and think the surprise phone call to Sam was just mean. All of the media comments and actions and social media activity are by adults? They are acting like children. The guy may/or may not be awful - I don't know him....but I'm seeing cyber criticism and name calling and potentially life damaging rumors being tossed out like facts. I realize it's a fun show we all get invested in...but heck we all are aware of that romantic bachelor bubble! Love seems soooo real but once outside, after itt ends..i think they all experience.".what the heck was I thinking?"moments. I think Sam may have realized that in the coming weeks anyway.People call off engagement s all the time. Doesn't mean it was insincere to begin with. Just hope these two can move on w/their respective lives and still find their happily ever after w/out too much damage caused by the crazy social media fallout and character assassination. Sigh. All done.

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:25 am

I am just in shock at how quickly Blake went from being broken hearted and needing time to heal (The Project interview) to laughing off about the whole experience (Kyle and Jackie O Show interview).

He seems fine with what has happened and nothing in his voice indicated distress and heartbreak. I think everyone has moved on very fast that was actually involved in the show. The fallout is more those witnessing what happened and how swiftly it changed (right after the proposal, based on photos, etc.)

If he went into it to get a paycheck, well, actors do this everyday. He broke it off, he is moving on. I was worried for him but since listening to him on the radio interview today he seemed in very good spirits. 

It is actually a good thing that despite all the turmoil, etc. It seems that no one has their hearts broken after all this. The girls that we have seen seem fine and Blake does too. Quite different from how Rochelle was or other TB seasons. Kudos to them all for moving on so quickly...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:25 am

treatmom4 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Check out what 'Kyle and Jackie O Show' have favourited on their Twitter.

https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo/favorites

LOL... the totally reeled him in to get him to interview then called his bluff. HAHAHA...
I'm sorry. I know my opinion goes against the majority....but I listened to the interview and think the surprise phone call to Sam was just mean. All of the media comments and actions and social media activity are by adults? They are acting like children. The guy may/or may not be awful - I don't know him....but I'm seeing cyber criticism and name calling and potentially life damaging rumors being tossed out like facts. I realize it's a fun show we all get invested in...but heck we all are aware of that romantic bachelor bubble! Love seems soooo real but once outside, after itt ends..i think they all experience.".what the heck was I thinking?"moments. I think Sam may have realized that in the coming weeks anyway.People call off engagement s all the time. Doesn't mean it was insincere to begin with. Just hope these two can move on w/their respective lives and still find their happily ever after w/out too much damage caused by the crazy social media fallout and character assassination. Sigh. All done.

Hey treatmom4....no worries, differing opinions are welcome, the more, the merrier....we are just excited that we got to party like rock stars  :Nod: on this thread this season....what unfolded this season was outta this world and none of us saw it coming based on what was sleuthed!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:36 am

treatmom4 wrote:

We had this opinion for a long time. I agree that calling Sam would be seen as mean and who can blame him for hanging up if he felt set up? 

In the end, bubble or no bubble, he literally switched off as soon as the camera's stopped filming. Usually one goes into the real world and then feels this way, not immediately after proposing. But again, the bubble can be intoxicating for some and we have all addressed numerous reasons for why he did what he did, from a place of authenticity and genuineness. The problem is only that, from his own words, he said he only felt like Sam was a friend (not after the proposal but leading up to it). If that is the case, why say she is the only one you are in love with? And he has stated time and time again that he was not coached to do so. We all believed he fell for Sam. To hear him say he actually didn't fall for her? That doesn't make sense and thus we can only compare what he says to what he has said. Can people change? Of course. But to deny you had anything romantic speaks volumes when that is all he was showing towards Sam. Certainly he never kissed her or looked at her as just a friend. Again, from the interview, he seems just fine and has moved on. This is in stark contrast to the Project's interview where he said he needed time to heal because he had a broken heart. In just a few days he is broken hearted and then laughing at all of it? I am always open to giving someone the benefit of the doubt. I sincerely hope he has been genuine and finds happiness, all deserve this....

Btw: the cyber bullying and name calling has not been limited to Blake. Sam was a target early on as well as other girls. As much as we are caught up in this whole post-bubble revelation, it is true that they are people who deserve compassion and respect. Always good to be reminded of this!  bestbud!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:52 am

mercieme wrote:
Hey treatmom4....no worries, differing opinions are welcome, the more, the merrier....we are just excited that we got to party like rock stars  :Nod: on this thread this season....what unfolded this season was outta this world and none of us saw it coming based on what was sleuthed!!!!

Well, it was a beautiful story, fake/real/scripted. Sad it ended that way but it seems that everyone, even Blake (as his laughter and jovial tone indicated on the radio interview) is not broken hearted... so that is a consolation and indication that all are healing and moving on.

Will definitely remember this one for the ages. We saw that it would end in a proposal, but like many fairytales we don't see what happens afterwards, sometimes fairytales don't survive in the real world. 

rose bud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:09 am

Thanks mercieme! And yes, Allaboutlove, I know you all have been discussing many different scenarios and have ran the gamut on the various possibilities of why/ how etc . Blake did what he did! Haha You have all kept me busy reading for hours on end! I too have read/ listened to interviews quite thoroughly...I heard him say he was in love but realized it was friendship/ mates as they spent the few days in Africa together. Can you direct me to an interview where he says he only felt friendship during the process? Ah well...I guess I'm just a softie.. I always make my children "be kind" even to mean people! Sometimes they need it more Smiley Carry on with your party:)

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:12 am

apparently sam's doing a radio interview in the afternoon? thought she wasnt allowed... ooh stripper question!

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 28 Screen28

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:14 am

aerina wrote:apparently sam's doing a radio interview in the afternoon? thought she wasnt allowed... ooh stripper question!

What station and what time?

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:15 am

dirtystreetpie wrote:
aerina wrote:apparently sam's doing a radio interview in the afternoon? thought she wasnt allowed... ooh stripper question!

What station and what time?

2dayfm, the Dan and Maz show. 5pm!!

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:25 am

Oh and yes! I agree Allaboutlove...the social media has also been ruthless to sweet Sam and the other girls. They all seemed quite fabulous and did get hurtful criticism also. It WAS my favorite season too...right up until the final night Rolling Eyes Smiley

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack