SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:08 am

aerina wrote:Jess dispelling Blake/Jess rumours. I wish she was more open with the public -- I really enjoyed her post-Bachelor interviews. Very well-spoken.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 15 Screen25

agree.

blake is gay rumors are proliferating on twitter...
whats a 'flog'?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:09 am

From watching and listening to Jason and Molly's podcasts, I think Blake was pushed in a certain direction by the Producers. If he wanted space as early as South Africa, obviously he realised there and then that he had made a wrong decision. I feel really bad for Sam, but i'd rather a wrong was corrected sooner rather than later. Like i posted before, he had feelings for many girls and it that bubble, it could have gone the way of any of the final 3, the Lead always get it wrong barring the odd 3 or 4 couples that managed to make it in real life.
We can seat and bash him all day long, but he is better for calling it off as soon as he realised it was a wrong choice for him rather than milk it for all the "celebrity" it brings.
How in love can you be if you are having sex with another a few days before a proposal (US) ?The Bachelor is an adventure for all, and of the many that claim to go on it to find love, only a few actually mean it! I love the franchise and have watched all but 3 seasons of USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
I have to salute him for sticking to his guns and doing right by breaking up with her rather than stringing her along. it will hurt her for a while, but she is better for it on the long run and will find someone who will love her and be with her forever.
He is not a monster just someone who made a wrong decision and is wanting to right it. I wish them all the luck in the future. Life is too short to spend it with someone who is not the one for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:09 am

Sundy wrote:Blake is going to be on Kyle and Jackie O tomorrow. Anyone in Sydney that can listen to it?  They will grill about the possibility of a new girl for sure

I may hear it but they will put it up on their website

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:13 am

great timing eh? well its the same interview as before....but good timing still

The Bachelor’s @MrTimRobards & @ANNAJHEINRICH drop marriage hints! http://holywdtrmnt.com/1oJ5GIT

Last edited by emusha on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:16 am

see2love wrote:From watching and listening to Jason and Molly's podcasts, I think Blake was pushed in a certain direction by the Producers. If he wanted space as early as South Africa, obviously he realised there and then that he had made a wrong decision. I feel really bad for Sam, but i'd rather a wrong was corrected sooner rather than later. Like i posted before, he had feelings for many girls and it that bubble, it could have gone the way of any of the final 3, the Lead always get it wrong barring the odd 3 or 4 couples that managed to make it in real life.
We can seat and bash him all day long, but he is better for calling it off as soon as he realised it was a wrong choice for him rather than milk it for all the "celebrity" it brings.
How in love can you be if you are having sex with another a few days before a proposal (US) ?The Bachelor is an adventure for all, and of the many that claim to go on it to find love, only a few actually mean it! I love the franchise and have watched all but 3 seasons of USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
I have to salute him for sticking to his guns and doing right by breaking up with her rather than stringing her along. it will hurt her for a while, but she is better for it on the long run and will find someone who will love her and be with her forever.
He is not a monster just someone who made a wrong decision and is wanting to right it. I wish them all the luck in the future. Life is too short to spend it with someone who is not the one for you.

Sam definitely implies that there was no sex at all... you can tell how she feels about this.. saying they acting physically like just friends. Lisa laughing at the thought a her being pregnant further confirms this. Blake's interviews reveal that sex wasn't even on the table it seemed. I know that is standard for US TB but there was no FS dates and with Lisa he just looked awkward, with Sam he looked tender, etc, etc. Who knows, but all signs point to no sex.

Blake calling Sam this Sunday (after this interview was recorded) suggests he is still wanting to communicate somehow. What that may be about is not known but him doing so suggests he hasn't broken things off completely. He says he still loves her. I agree that life is too short to spend it with someone you don't want. Unfortunately, I don't think Blake knows himself where he is at. Sam probably does however, know that her life is too short to spend it with him. Things could change. He may or may not be genuine in all this, but all signs are pointing to him not knowing which way he is going. He is just too confused and I feel needs some therapy and time away from the media to just rest...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:19 am

AEF wrote:
Sundy wrote:Blake is going to be on Kyle and Jackie O tomorrow. Anyone in Sydney that can listen to it?  They will grill about the possibility of a new girl for sure

For sure... Maybe the person is Jackie O... giggling j/k 

Gosh this post-No-FRC has been nuts...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:

Yup. Sure has. I was expecting to be flicking through Bachie happy snaps by now. Didn't expect I would be still analysing it. My head hurts!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:36 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:

Yup. Sure has. I was expecting to be flicking through Bachie happy snaps by now. Didn't expect I would be still analysing it. My head hurts!
Ditto! I took a quick look at the show's facebook page and most of the comments are very angry and hateful towards Blake. Though I don't disagree with Sam that he's a bit of a jackass, I do hope that he'll be okay especially if the depression rumour someone posted is true....it only takes a little bit to push someone over the edge :S

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:From watching and listening to Jason and Molly's podcasts, I think Blake was pushed in a certain direction by the Producers. If he wanted space as early as South Africa, obviously he realised there and then that he had made a wrong decision. I feel really bad for Sam, but i'd rather a wrong was corrected sooner rather than later. Like i posted before, he had feelings for many girls and it that bubble, it could have gone the way of any of the final 3, the Lead always get it wrong barring the odd 3 or 4 couples that managed to make it in real life.

Sam definitely implies that there was no sex at all... you can tell how she feels about this.. saying they acting physically like just friends. Lisa laughing at the thought a her being pregnant further confirms this. Blake's interviews reveal that sex wasn't even on the table it seemed. I know that is standard for US TB but there was no FS dates and with Lisa he just looked awkward, with Sam he looked tender, etc, etc. Who knows, but all signs point to no sex.

Blake calling Sam this Sunday (after this interview was recorded) suggests he is still wanting to communicate somehow. What that may be about is not known but him doing so suggests he hasn't broken things off completely. He says he still loves her. I agree that life is too short to spend it with someone you don't want. Unfortunately, I don't think Blake knows himself where he is at. Sam probably does however, know that her life is too short to spend it with him. Things could change. He may or may not be genuine in all this, but all signs are pointing to him not knowing which way he is going. He is just too confused and I feel needs some therapy and time away from the media to just rest...

I was just trying to point out that only a few actually fall in love and while most declare love on the show, it isn't always the case when the show stops filming. The sex in the fantasy suite was just to underline how people who think they are in love go ahead and sleep with others. It is a bubble and some get caught in it. Juan Pablo did not and became public enemy, same as Brad 1.0. As most have inferred, they were not in their right minds during filming and things become clear after the cameras stop rolling.
Jason said he knew he should not have chosen Melissa, but he somehow found he dis exactly that! He had producers in his ears and he believed them. We don't really know what happened and until they are both able to speak freely after the confidentiality clause runs out, we will never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:44 am

On Sam's Twitter....https://twitter.com/fro_001/status/519082538594103296
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 15 Ffff10

Chantal also posted to Sam, she favourited...https://twitter.com/tal_ski/status/519053274335309824

I think Blake is getting a taste of his own medicine. The shoe is on the other foot so to speak. All the girls clambering for his attention, and now they are not. No wonder his heart is broken. They have already moved on... their hearts aren't broken. It is ridiculous for his to be.. no matter how empathetic. They are obviously just fine if he checked their social media ... He let a good things slip through his fingers and he wishes he can go back to the time when all these girls were chasing him... 

Blake needs to get onto social media and start seeing what all these girls really think about him... and he can snap out of letting them go and being heartbroken about it when they don't even care! LOL
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:51 am

yvi123 wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Ditto! I took a quick look at the show's facebook page and most of the comments are very angry and hateful towards Blake. Though I don't disagree with Sam that he's a bit of a jackass, I do hope that he'll be okay especially if the depression rumour someone posted is true....it only takes a little bit to push someone over the edge :S

I agree. I find the problem is that pretty much all the girls have moved on from when they were on the show but Blake is still replaying the whole thing in his mind, over and over and over. 

He is crying over spilled milk so to speak. Jess is fine (as she has stated), Lisa is fine, and Sam is moving on... the only one that hasn't yet is Blake. If he has found love with whomever, then move on with that person. 

It is like he needs an intervention. Like he has internalised what happened as if it is still happening to him. He needs a time out for sure. Go somewhere where there is professional help and relax... stay away from the media. 

I don't think he is emotionally stable enough to deal with all this if he is still living in the past, all heartbroken, for the very girls that are clearly not shedding tears for him!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:22 am

Blake flaked out and didn't confront Sam himself.  He hid behind a TV show to do it for him.  From start to finish that's what he did. Had the show dictate what to do. There's nothing brave about it.  He's a wimp in that regard.

If there's one thing I cannot stand is Jason's blaming producers with his actions. It was his decision & he still works with them. All I do know is that they actually handled it better than the AU has as they made him tell Melissa himself.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack