SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:23 am

Sundy wrote:Totally random but has anyone noticed the state of Blake fingernail. That's one nervous guy there, they were bitten down to nothing. Not excusing him though, he's an adult! But I do wonder if they do profile and screen these people before they let th on the show, or is it all about the muscles?

Lol. Don't get me started... better left unsaid... but yah. They dude would have chewed his hand off if he could.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:24 am

LOL, great to see Sam doing media rounds. Weird how only two weeks ago Blake was everywhere and now he's nowhere to be found.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 14 Screen31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:35 am

Here's a theory. Shine/Channel 10 know it would be suicide to side with Blake at the moment and they are strategically siding with Sam. Initially I thought they would do anything to promote/protect their Bachelor but it seems he has been thrown under the bus. Even the editing of the Project piece deliberately pointed out his contradictions. I'm actually feeling a little uneasy about this now, what if there are mental health issues to consider? Still 100% teamsam but just throwing it out there. Thoughts?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:39 am

The thing that is saddening and maddening is exactly what Sam says about the proposal..

Sam: 
How dare he take that moment away from me if he wasn't even sure. How dare he propose and take that moment away from me? I only wanted to be engaged once and be married once... I want to believe in it. If he wasn't sure we could have just given a crack at having a relationship. Instead he made me feel like this was really going to happen. 

Sam also says that she really did believe it was going to happen, that they would get married. She wouldn't have accepted otherwise.  I think she felt duped because he told her later on that he had doubts and shouldn't have asked her. To her, it was serious and she was in it for the long haul. So this is why she felt played. He was essentially a different person once the cameras stopped rolling and he didn't even try to talk to her or make it work. She would watch the episodes with her friends and thing how can you say all these things and then not even try? What a jackass. 

haha... love Sam!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:43 am

Sundy wrote:Here's a theory. Shine/Channel 10 know it would be suicide to side with Blake at the moment and they are strategically siding with Sam.    Initially I thought they would do anything to promote/protect their Bachelor but it seems he has been thrown under the bus. Even the editing of the Project piece deliberately pointed out his contradictions.  I'm actually feeling a little uneasy about this now, what if there are mental health issues to consider? Still 100% teamsam but just throwing it out there. Thoughts?

Oh they are definitely doing that but because he IS a jackass. Even Tim wanted nothing to do with him and Shine/Channel10 have footed the bill for their little 'honeymoon' holiday.

No, the are salvaging it by showing his nonsense. With everything coming to light about him in the media, they had no choice because he became a joke. A caricature. And he is. It is all an act. 

I would give a sliver of benefit to Blake but he gave it away when he smiles when asked about someone else then tries to change the subject. If he was really heartbroken there would be no smiles and he wouldn't be saying he still really loves Sam. Love is not a feeling, it is putting forth the effort after the feeling is gone. Everything he said, breaking up with her, was based on a 'feeling'. The dude doesn't even care, he thinks he does because he has feelings about something, but that is not caring for another person.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:46 am

Sundy wrote:Here's a theory. Shine/Channel 10 know it would be suicide to side with Blake at the moment and they are strategically siding with Sam.    Initially I thought they would do anything to promote/protect their Bachelor but it seems he has been thrown under the bus. Even the editing of the Project piece deliberately pointed out his contradictions.  I'm actually feeling a little uneasy about this now, what if there are mental health issues to consider? Still 100% teamsam but just throwing it out there. Thoughts?

Rove and Dave made him into an even bigger joke, Carrie tried to stay balanced, Studio 10 hosts also did not hold back - obviously no memo from Channel 10 to be nice.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Totally random but has anyone noticed the state of Blake fingernail. That's one nervous guy there, they were bitten down to nothing. Not excusing him though, he's an adult! But I do wonder if they do profile and screen these people before they let th on the show, or is it all about the muscles?

Lol. Don't get me started... better left unsaid... but yah. They dude would have chewed his hand off if he could.

Hahaha, if you want to psychoanalyze this even further, Freud's psycho-sexual childhood developmental theory says that chewing your fingernails is a habit formed through a lack of your oral needs--such as sucking--not being met when you were an infant, which can lead to over-dependency as an adult...

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:53 am

I wonder how much Blake was paid for TB. If Australia has 1m viewers vs. US 9m intersesting how the economics works. I think they held production costs down by not travelling until the final two episodes but still was 20 episodes. Sam may have done better with the ring and the brand she is now building.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:55 am

Jess dispelling Blake/Jess rumours. I wish she was more open with the public -- I really enjoyed her post-Bachelor interviews. Very well-spoken.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 14 Screen25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:03 am

Blake is going to be on Kyle and Jackie O tomorrow. Anyone in Sydney that can listen to it? They will grill about the possibility of a new girl for sure
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:03 am

aerina wrote:Jess dispelling Blake/Jess rumours. I wish she was more open with the public -- I really enjoyed her post-Bachelor interviews. Very well-spoken.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 14 Screen25

Let's see if Stepford Louise sets the record straight. Somehow, I see her poor mother and her just baking away for brokenhearted Blake. After all, his heart is broken from having to have 29+ girls no longer wanting his #dirtystreetpie

Funny thing is, out of the F4 girls, Louise was the ONLY one Blake never cried for when she left. Not a tear shed. Not a glisten in the eye. So much for his 'feelings'.... She is the only one I can see who would take him back. 

If Blake tried to contact Sam on Sunday it could be because Louise saw Blake doing his stripping thing and now has backed out as well. Honestly, that is more my reasoning as to him calling Sam yesterday. Unless she wants her Stepford reputation tarnished, Louise could not be seen with Blake. So she loses it all, friends and ex-fiance of Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:04 am

omg!!

watch @7:00 sam is clearly heartbroken that was real raw emotion from her - she's still "devastated"

after watching i wonder of blake was emotionally traumatized through the process - it just looks like he was riding the emotional roller coaster and at the end he kind of lost himself in it...found himself confused & fumbling. he is playing the victim card really strong and i think he actually believes it. i don't think theres another woman imo he looks extremely nervous like he's sitting in front of a firing squad.

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack