SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:13 am

AEF wrote:
aerina wrote:Oh God... the only option is to relocate, Blake!

You're right, Blake looks shocking.

He's an absolute laughing stock

I can't see him getting out of this easily. He said it himself, there is no way to disguise himself as one of the people in the street, being tall, dark and broad.

What a mess he is.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by krisac Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam just favourited this on her Twitter...

It answers our questions regarding Blake. He definitely tried to get back with her. This interview was filmed before Sunday and him calling her. the guy is all over the place. Even if there is someone else she is not 'the one' that is for sure. Cannot have cake and eat it too, Blakey..

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 13 Sam10

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I have been following all your posts since F3 and have loved reading all of the sleuthing, I think it made the show all the more exciting to watch... sorry to start jumping in on the convo but I just had to share my thoughts on this post on Sam's twitter... I think the first part of the quote refers to Sam being stabbed in the back - maybe by one of the other girls from the show (Louise???) - and the second part refers to Sam cutting ties with that person (unfollowing Louise on instagram etc.???), and maybe Blake's call to Sam on Sunday was to tell her that he is seeing Louise and he did this so she would find out from him first, not the media. It would explain why Sam and Lisa have both now unfollowed Louise and it would also explain why Blake eluded to the fact he is seeing someone else in Carrie's interview AND why Sam said she didn't think he was seeing one of the other girls... its because she didn't find out until Sunday AFTER the interview was filmed. I mean, if Blake wanted to protect Louise he wouldn't tell Sam he is seeing her when he had the 'break up' talk because then Sam might slam her in the interview, instead he waited until after the interview was filmed to call and tell her. However, Sam still took the high road, speaking highly of Louise but 'cutting the cord' as per the quote...

Maybe I'm looking way too into this... but just a thought I had as soon as I read that quote...

krisac

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:22 am

yvi123 wrote:
aerina wrote:LOL WTH!! I can't deal with this twat. This is what Laurina was saying!
Exactly! I don't get how he could appear so "genuine" on camera and switch off straight after filming!!! That's like making Sam fall for a false persona, if it was indeed a false one. Well I also believed him sad

Reminds me a bit of Tom Cruise. Always *on* and going, going. Must be exhausting having to emote like that all the time. I think the constant adrenaline of being *on* everyday took its toll for 4 months filming. 

If there was no post-media and he could see Sam, who knows. 

Maybe he could have just slept it off.  sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:26 am

Welcomeparty! krisac

You could be totally correct. We have all said that it is entirely plausible that Louise is the fall-back girl. Not a switcheroo in my mind but more so that she would just be mommy dearest to him and coddle him. 

I guess we will see sooner than later. Louise never really fit in with the rest of the girls (Stepford) so whether she is or isn't with Blake may or may not have to do with how they are towards her. 

Just would be incredibly passive-aggressive for Blake to CALL Sam and tell her all this. OMG! 

That is TOTALLY playing games since they have already broken up?!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:27 am

yvi123 wrote:
aerina wrote:LOL WTH!! I can't deal with this twat. This is what Laurina was saying!
Exactly! I don't get how he could appear so "genuine" on camera and switch off straight after filming!!! That's like making Sam fall for a false persona, if it was indeed a false one. Well I also believed him sad

I know right?? It was like the show was scripted and he was portraying a character all this time. Cameras off, and then he switched off and went back to his regular self. What the hell... This is so different from any other Bachelor, ever!

Don't worry, I also believed him! I honestly believed that he was looking for love and that he was genuine about it. Was ecstatic at the thought of Sam and Blake. I guess that's the "spell." I was also willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for his ex's comments...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:34 am

aerina wrote:
yvi123 wrote:

I know right?? It was like the show was scripted and he was portraying a character all this time. Cameras off, and then he switched off and went back to his regular self. What the hell... This is so different from any other Bachelor, ever!

:yes: :yes:  :yes:

Everything about this season was "off"... No FRC, No FS, new girls, and no ATFR. 

It played like a mini-series movie. Blake and Sam even had their own sweeping theme music!!!  Could have been scripted, but s  ometimes I guess, reality is stranger than fiction. 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:37 am

Hey guys, if you missed the interview, someone just uploaded it to youtube. here's the link

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:51 am

Oh god! Just watched it...

1) Sam was being the same Sam we have seen on the show. She has never given indication of being anything but honest and genuine. Even Blake confirms this. The girl has no filter and you could see her struggling to not let loose on this guy/jackass.

2) Blake was all me, me,me. As for 'someone else' he purposefully dodged that question and it means, Yes! If it's someone from the contestants, all signs point to Louise (Jess a distant option). Louise would take him back in a heartbeat and bake him something. A way to a man's heart and all that. Funny how out of all the girls, Louise was the only one he DIDN"T cry letting go. Hahaha. Poor thing. If it is Louise, she deserves better and hopefully will wakeup before it is too late. 

Overall: he needs to be admitted. ASAP.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh god! Just watched it...

1) Sam was being the same Sam we have seen on the show. She has never given indication of being anything but honest and genuine. Even Blake confirms this. The girl has no filter and you could see her struggling to not let loose on this guy/jackass.

2) Blake was all me, me,me. As for 'someone else' he purposefully dodged that question and it means, Yes! If it's someone from the contestants, all signs point to Louise (Jess a distant option). Louise would take him back in a heartbeat and bake him something. A way to a man's heart and all that. Funny how out of all the girls, Louise was the only one he DIDN"T cry letting go. Hahaha. Poor thing. If it is Louise, she deserves better and hopefully will wakeup before it is too late. 

Overall: he needs to be admitted. ASAP.
100% agree with you!!!!!!!!!

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:15 am

The answer to the "Are you seeing anybody right now?" question is totally a yes. He hesitated, then deflected the question. If he wasn't seeing someone, a "No, I'm not" would've sufficed.

I had to laugh when he said he was heartbroken. What a line. Disgusted that he didn't even spend time with her after he'd proposed and just left to brood by himself. What kind of child...?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:21 am

So he basically watched every romantic movie he could before going on the show and then became a character/actor?

Cameras off and he is done with that journey but he still loves Sam and still 'sees' (woops) 'saw' (he changes his words quickly) a future with her?

In his heart something didn't feel right... Yah dude.. that wasn't your heart that was your EGO talking. no no

giggling
Gosh... even I am calling him dude now. No wonder Sam called him that in Episode 8. Her initial gut instinct about him was right when she didn't want to talk to him.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty .

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:21 am

Totally random but has anyone noticed the state of Blake fingernails. That's one nervous guy there, they were bitten down to nothing. Not excusing him though, he's an adult! But I do wonder if they do profile and screen these people before they let them on the show, or is it all about the muscles?

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack