SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:01 am

Was he paid extra for a proposal?

I don't really see how this is different from what Jason did if he's chasing Louise now. Jason was crucified in the media. Blake watching it back combined with "unfiltered" Sam may have made him think he picked the wrong girl once out of the bubble. People break up all the time. It doesn't make them monsters. We already knew he owned the business. Heard that long ago. I'm just not so quick to jump to conclusion that he has daddy issues and played Sam. If he was in this for ulterior motives he would have rode it out. If he's a narcissist who needs constant reassurance, he would have also wanted the general public to adore him. The fact that he broke up with her in spite of the backlash tells me it's something else. What are daddy issues for men? I've only heard the description used for women.

Blake can't be a role model to Sam's brothers. Louise's family is actually a better fit for him because he can look to her father as the role model he never had. You can't help how you feel. You can deny how you feel, but you can't truly change how you feel. I hate what he did, I think it was dumb, but I'm not convinced he's a terrible person... yet.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:03 am

I think from the way Carrie embraced Sam that Sam will get a fair deal in this interview. She looked to embrace her in a caring sense whereas with Blake it seemed more courteous. My prediction for the interview is that on Blakes side there will be pauses (cue emotion and/or bad acting) there will be a ' I was caught up in the bubble of The Bach' 'I'm sorry' etc. as for Sam, who knows? And that's what makes her genuine. I'm just waiting for the IG posts from the girls afterwards (unless they have been scared off by a confidentiality agreement). And I'm still waiting for Louise to come forward and say something??? She hasn't even tried to defend herself. Perhaps she just wants nothing to do with it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:37 am

grace8136 wrote:Was he paid extra for a proposal?

I don't really see how this is different from what Jason did if he's chasing Louise now. Jason was crucified in the media. Blake watching it back combined with "unfiltered" Sam may have made him think he picked the wrong girl once out of the bubble. People break up all the time. It doesn't make them monsters. We already knew he owned the business. Heard that long ago. I'm just not so quick to jump to conclusion that he has daddy issues and played Sam. If he was in this for ulterior motives he would have rode it out. If he's a narcissist who needs constant reassurance, he would have also wanted the general public to adore him. The fact that he broke up with her in spite of the backlash tells me it's something else. What are daddy issues for men? I've only heard the description used for women.

Blake can't be a role model to Sam's brothers. Louise's family is actually a better fit for him because he can look to her father as the role model he never had. You can't help how you feel. You can deny how you feel, but you can't truly change how you feel. I hate what he did, I think it was dumb, but I'm not convinced he's a terrible person... yet.

Regarding the bold... see my previous posts. I feel horrible for speculating but it will make sense to me if there is truth to what I am speculating.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:02 am

Jason faced Melissa, Blake didn't. End of comparison.

Plus, those pics of the couple at the end you could tell there was something off.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:07 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781819/EXCLUSIVE-The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-says-saw-Blake-ONCE-broke-engagement-saying-I-don-t-know-s-absolute-joke.html

LOL WTH she only saw him ONCE throughout their engagement. Well, we suspected it, but still. He wasn't even trying. She was willing to give it a go at least. Interesting interview, as far as DM goes. Also, Sam said he's not dating any of the other Bettes but is still trying to get over them. I'm not even gonna say anything on that, since I already have before. *Rolls eyes*

Sam said she's been left heartbroken by the fact the Perth real estate agent didn't give their relationship a chance to flourish in the real world, saying 'I saw him once!' in the six weeks between the taping and airing of the big moment.

'I'm reading [that he says] "the chemistry changed" but we weren't even together!' she said.

'We weren't able to be together because we had to be separate until the finale aired.

'Mate, you didn't even give it a chance in the real world!'

'To be able to propose to someone and then to go "We're completely breaking up, it's over", it's just an absolute joke.'

'It absolutely baffles me.'

The handsome Lothario gave his former flame very little explanation for his decision, leaving Sam to piece together what happened herself.

'I have been reading about why he dumped me and I'm like that's interesting, I never knew that!' the affectionate reality star said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Regarding the bold... see my previous posts. I feel horrible for speculating but it will make sense to me if there is truth to what I am speculating.

Do you mean speculating that he's gay? That's a leap imo. He was raised by women. Seems like he would be able to acknowledge that if he is. I don't know how it is in AU, but it's not that hard to come out of the closet in the US imo. If he's conflicted, I can't see him signing up for this. Has he ever mentioned religion?

Can you elaborate on "daddy issues" for men. I'm honestly unsure of how that effects men. I'll have to google that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:12 am

atem wrote:Jason faced Melissa, Blake didn't.  End of comparison.

Plus, those pics of the couple at the end you could tell there was something off.

Sorry if I missed it, but was that Blake's decision?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:44 am

grace8136 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Do you mean speculating that he's gay? That's a leap imo. He was raised by women. Seems like he would be able to acknowledge that if he is. I don't know how it is in AU, but it's not that hard to come out of the closet in the US imo. If he's conflicted, I can't see him signing up for this. Has he ever mentioned religion?

Can you elaborate on "daddy issues" for men. I'm honestly unsure of how that effects men. I'll have to google that.

It is a leap to be sure, and being raised by women explains a lot of his sensitivity (which is not dependent on identity/preference). However, while circumstances/society is what makes it easier to embrace sexual/gender identity, most certainly in more accepting/encouraging societies, that doesn't mean that that is what someone wants for themselves. 

Not everyone wants to be what they are (or may be) even if their environment/circumstances/upbringing make it okay and accepting. Some people have this fantasy in their head about what they want and if that doesn't coincide with their need, or their authentic self, one will live a tortured life to say the least, constantly trying to balance these opposing things. For me, that is why I can see him signing up for TB because his desire for the picture he has in his head drives him from what is within - thus the conflict. 

Again, a total leap to be sure and just another way for me to look at things that may make sense to me (just my thoughts)...

Regarding daddy issues, this is the simplest way, IMO, to compare them..

Daddy issues for women: more likely to ACCEPT behaviour similar to father (absent/abusive/controlling/manipulative/commitment issues/etc)

Daddy issues for men:  more likely to DISPLAY behaviour similar to father (commitment issues/manipulative/abusive/controlling/absent/etc)...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 am

While Sam stringently denies rumours Australia's second Bachelor is seeing any of the other contestants, or that one of the girls is pregnant, she is adamant there 'is another reason' behind the shock split that's yet to be revealed - even to her. 

'I'm so confused by the breakup and I feel like an absolute fool,' confessed the playful blonde who wears her heart on her sleeve.
'I was watching [the finale] with my girlfriends and I just remembered how I felt at the time and it all felt so real.'

She also explained that the most disappointing thing in the whole affair is that while she was completely honest about herself, she believes Blake wasn't.

'I don't know the guy,' she exclaimed, 'I thought I knew him but I don't.'

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781819/EXCLUSIVE-The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-says-saw-Blake-ONCE-broke-engagement-saying-I-don-t-know-s-absolute-joke.html#ixzz3FLYEsVAu

Everyone said they didn't know that much about who TB Blake was this season... the focus was always more on the girls. 

Laurina in multiple interviews has reiterated how she was so confused by Blake because he would talk about the end, how they would picture a life together, etc. but that she knew nothing about him. It is why she told him about where she lived, what they could do, etc.

She knew nothing of his life in Perth outside of absent dad and raised by women and 5 months real estate agent ....honestly, outside of what we have sleuthed, if we ONLY sleuthed what Blake told about himself (that is no outside information about himself) then that is all we would have known as well... 

Laurina was on the money with his body language and his lack of transparency about who he was... Sam was easier a target, more naive and more likely to believe that if she is honest, he is honest too.

To be able to propose to someone and then to go "We're completely breaking up, it's over", it's just an absolute joke.'

The handsome Lothario gave his former flame very little explanation for his decision, leaving Sam to piece together what happened herself.

'I have been reading about why he dumped me and I'm like that's interesting, I never knew that!' the affectionate reality star said. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781819/EXCLUSIVE-The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-says-saw-Blake-ONCE-broke-engagement-saying-I-don-t-know-s-absolute-joke.html#ixzz3FLcvagGq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781819/EXCLUSIVE-The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-says-saw-Blake-ONCE-broke-engagement-saying-I-don-t-know-s-absolute-joke.html#ixzz3FLalVY5d 

Us, too, Sam. Us, too. Fell out of love as easy as in if we stick with the simplest reason and don't overanalyse. Could be, could not be.

'I've always been true to myself, I continually said to him this is who I am.

'I did everything possible so that he knew exactly what he was getting into because I absolutely adore the other girls and I didn't want him sending one of my beautiful friends home thinking that I was something I'm not.'

This is true. We saw Sam do this. Based on all this, I don't see how she could be anything BUT confused by him just breaking it off. Her eyes were wide about about who she was... it cannot be her fault if he hid something from her. She gave him opportunity to bail, out of respect he should have bailed if he had even "no doubts, no doubts"... mmhmm..

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:32 am

Project is about to start. I'm excited
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:34 am

Wow. Sam didn't expect him to propose!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:36 am

aerina wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781819/EXCLUSIVE-The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-says-saw-Blake-ONCE-broke-engagement-saying-I-don-t-know-s-absolute-joke.html

LOL WTH she only saw him ONCE throughout their engagement. Well, we suspected it, but still. He wasn't even trying. She was willing to give it a go at least. Interesting interview, as far as DM goes. Also, Sam said he's not dating any of the other Bettes but is still trying to get over them. I'm not even gonna say anything on that, since I already have before. *Rolls eyes*

Sam said she's been left heartbroken by the fact the Perth real estate agent didn't give their relationship a chance to flourish in the real world, saying 'I saw him once!' in the six weeks between the taping and airing of the big moment.

'I'm reading [that he says] "the chemistry changed" but we weren't even together!' she said.

'We weren't able to be together because we had to be separate until the finale aired.

'Mate, you didn't even give it a chance in the real world!'

'To be able to propose to someone and then to go "We're completely breaking up, it's over", it's just an absolute joke.'

Aerina did you catch this excerpt from the daily mail you linked above:

While enjoying a BBQ with a large group of friends on Sunday, Sam spoke to the smooth-talking bachelor for the first time since the split, but their telephone conversation was brief.

So Sam spoke to Blake yesterday....wonder what their brief convo was about, hopefully Blake apologized to her!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack