SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:37 pm

They just showed the dirtystreetpie photo and said they are surprised at it because it looks like he has a personality! Sam said she was shocked he proposed, he said he did because he loved her. Segment will be on later

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:39 pm

How come Sam is allowed to talk to Daily Mail?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:39 pm

AEF wrote:How come Sam is allowed to talk to Daily Mail?

Maybe the media black out is over and Blake has chosen to go into hiding giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Gosh this season has been fodder for everyone. I am all over the place analysing, sleuthing, leaping here and there. Fun, fun. Haha...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
aerina wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781819/EXCLUSIVE-The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-says-saw-Blake-ONCE-broke-engagement-saying-I-don-t-know-s-absolute-joke.html

LOL WTH she only saw him ONCE throughout their engagement. Well, we suspected it, but still. He wasn't even trying. She was willing to give it a go at least. Interesting interview, as far as DM goes. Also, Sam said he's not dating any of the other Bettes but is still trying to get over them. I'm not even gonna say anything on that, since I already have before. *Rolls eyes*

Sam said she's been left heartbroken by the fact the Perth real estate agent didn't give their relationship a chance to flourish in the real world, saying 'I saw him once!' in the six weeks between the taping and airing of the big moment.

'I'm reading [that he says] "the chemistry changed" but we weren't even together!' she said.

'We weren't able to be together because we had to be separate until the finale aired.

'Mate, you didn't even give it a chance in the real world!'

'To be able to propose to someone and then to go "We're completely breaking up, it's over", it's just an absolute joke.'

'It absolutely baffles me.'

The handsome Lothario gave his former flame very little explanation for his decision, leaving Sam to piece together what happened herself.

'I have been reading about why he dumped me and I'm like that's interesting, I never knew that!' the affectionate reality star said.

Aerina did  you catch this excerpt from the daily mail you linked above:

While enjoying a BBQ with a large group of friends on Sunday, Sam spoke to the smooth-talking bachelor for the first time since the split, but their telephone conversation was brief.

So Sam spoke to Blake yesterday....wonder what their brief convo was about, hopefully Blake apologized to her!!!!

OMG I didn't catch that, thanks for the pick up! I was skimming tbh, and that part looked kinda irrelevant/nothing new hahaaa

Hopefully he realized what a jackass he was and apologized!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:51 pm

mercieme wrote:

While enjoying a BBQ with a large group of friends on Sunday, Sam spoke to the smooth-talking bachelor for the first time since the split, but their telephone conversation was brief.

So Sam spoke to Blake yesterday....wonder what their brief convo was about, hopefully Blake apologized to her!!!!

It would be crazy to think that he was making the media rounds, fell out love, she is devastated, then things start coming up about him, and he starts to feel bad and starts now doubting falling out of love just as he did falling in love. I don't think he is with anyone at all. I can just see him now seeing Sam moving on and he is freaking out (just as he did episode 8). This time though, I will be shocked if Sam doesn't call his bluff.

ETA: God I hope it has nothing to do with her looks. She herself talked about how she gained over 10 kilos and if Blake changed his mind towards the end... shallow and mean as it sounds, she was definitely feeling low about this.. and then now she is looking hot and ready to mingle and he is calling her? Hmmm.....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:01 pm

I think this is the closest to the truth but I think that a lot of what has been exposed in the media now about Blake has probably made Sam even more skeptical of anything with him. Case in point: her favouriting on her Twitter the photo of Blake.

He also told the magazine that while he hasn't met anyone 'new' he is still on the lookout for love and admitted he still had feelings for the other bachelorettes, saying it would be 'impossible' not to.
That doesn't appear to be the reason behind his and Sam's split however, with the woman herself telling Daily Mail Australia she 'completely understood' he was still emotionally invested in the other girls.
'He said to me that he was emotionally exhausted from dating and I said to him that I totally get that he still has feelings for the other girls,' she explained.
'I completely understood why he was confused and I told him to take his time, sort your head out and I’ll be here.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781819/EXCLUSIVE-The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-says-saw-Blake-ONCE-broke-engagement-saying-I-don-t-know-s-absolute-joke.html#ixzz3FLjFtroW

He wasn't mature enough to handle being TB with so many girls. Having to meet them where they all were emotionally. I think his face in those photos with Sam post-proposal... he was emotionally spent. Breaking up with one person and then proposing to the next in one day ... I think he just needs to go somewhere, rehab.

I think it is interesting that this may say something about the LENGTH of the show. It was the longest ever.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:

It would be crazy to think that he was making the media rounds, fell out love, she is devastated, then things start coming up about him, and he starts to feel bad and starts now doubting falling out of love just as he did falling in love. I don't think he is with anyone at all. I can just see him now seeing Sam moving on and he is freaking out (just as he did episode 8). This time though, I will be shocked if Sam doesn't call his bluff.

ETA: God I hope it has nothing to do with her looks. She herself talked about how she gained over 10 kilos and if Blake changed his mind towards the end... shallow and mean as it sounds, she was definitely feeling low about this.. and then now she is looking hot and ready to mingle and he is calling her? Hmmm.....

LOL, can you imagine if he did start to doubt falling out of love with her? But it happens ALL the time with exes, unless I'm only basing it from my experience. Guy sees the girl off having tons of fun, possibly meeting other men, starts to question "Why is she not sad??", then contacts her under the guise of "being friends," yadda yadda yadda, TBD.  After all, being happy is the best revenge. Like Sam had said. Kind of. I'm paraphrasing. Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:13 pm

aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:

LOL, can you imagine if he did start to doubt falling out of love with her? But it happens ALL the time with exes, unless I'm only basing it from my experience. Guy sees the girl off having tons of fun, possibly meeting other men, starts to question "Why is she not sad??", then contacts her under the guise of "being friends," yadda yadda yadda, TBD.  After all, being happy is the best revenge. Like Sam had said. Kind of. I'm paraphrasing. Haha.

Worked for Kate Middleton!

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:17 pm

AEF wrote:
aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

HAH, very true!! And look at her now, a freakin DUCHESS.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:19 pm

[quote="aerina"]
AEF wrote:
aerina wrote:

laugh out loud laugh out loud you guys are frigging hilarious....if Sam were to consider taking him back, she would never act on it....no way, Bachie Blakey is now public enemy #1 in Aussie.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:26 pm

She pretty much said they never were together as a couple. He broke it off in person

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack