SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:48 am

I may have provided that photo to the media :cutesmile!:

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:49 am

dirtystreetpie wrote:I may have provided that photo to the media  :cutesmile!:

HAHA OMG you LEGEND! hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:50 am

I should add that I have not taken any money or payment from anyone for anything I've given or said. But dang that photo is getting a lot of usage.

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:52 am

what's "devo" in aussie slang?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:53 am

aerina wrote:
dirtystreetpie wrote:I may have provided that photo to the media  :cutesmile!:

HAHA OMG you LEGEND! hehehe
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl BRILLIANT!!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:53 am

emusha wrote:what's "devo" in aussie slang?

devastated
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:58 am

california90 wrote:i'm not gonna lie...this has all been quite entertaining, like watching a trainwreck from a far.

but with that said, i think sam dodged a bullet to be honest. blake has issues he needs to take care of first if he wants a serious relationship.

agree with you on all points :Nod: i think he's very emotionally confused like sam astutely observed... he doesn't need a 'break' exactly - he needs to meet his demons straight on without scapegoating it on someone or escaping his responsibility by putting blame (which appears to be what he's doing regarding his big dream/expectation that wasn't met even though he tried so hard and was oh so lonely and he had to break up with and be heartbroken with 30 women and then now heal and ohh how hard that is! hissyfit *wahwahwah* Upset crybaby situation happening with his internal?/external dialogue around this breakup)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:what's "devo" in aussie slang?

devastated
thanks
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:08 am

I am going to say it... maybe he's not sure of his sexual preference. And no, I am not saying that based on the photo of his dressing as a woman. Those things can correlate but cannot be read as causation. 

I say this because of the emotional confusion and self-torture he seems to display. If he is not 100% hetero then a LOT of his issues could be explained in him having to hide who he is (from himself) and how hard he tries to have something really real/lasting with a female but seems to always fail at going through with it.

I have no problem if he is undecided, or where his preferences lie, I just hope he gets help because he doesn't seem balanced at all. There is something more than just childhood issues at play going on here IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am going to say it... maybe he's not sure of his sexual preference. And no, I am not saying that based on the photo of his dressing as a woman. Those things can correlate but cannot be read as causation. 

I say this because of the emotional confusion and self-torture he seems to display. If he is not 100% hetero then a LOT of his issues could be explained in him having to hide who he is (from himself) and how hard he tries to have something really real/lasting with a female but seems to always fail at going through with it.

I have no problem if he is undecided, or where his preferences lie, I just hope he gets help because he doesn't seem balanced at all. There is something more than just childhood issues at play going on here IMO.

I agree

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:18 am

dirtystreetpie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am going to say it... maybe he's not sure of his sexual preference. And no, I am not saying that based on the photo of his dressing as a woman. Those things can correlate but cannot be read as causation. 

I agree

It explains sooo soo much if this is the case. No overnight/FS date shown? Lisa laughing at the idea that she could be pregnant? His discomfort with Jess sitting on his lap? Even his occupation would be of less consequence. He did choose Sam, someone he could be TENDER with and always seemed to evade the question of sex in interviews. How a handhold means so much more. And then he says he feels more like she is a friend/not romantic love more than anything else? 

I can see him seeing the show as a way to "make it happen" for himself. Live that life.. but it wasn't as expected as it didn't stop him from feeling like something was wrong/missing/empty. He was lonely. Maybe not because of distance but because even though he has so much love for Sam, which he reiterates, and how his heart is breaking for all the girls... yes narcissism can be seen here but anguish as well. He could just go from one girl to another, without the fear of having to go through with committing and facing himself.  

This guy is really battling with something serious here... If he is hiding his true self from himself I hope he gets help. It would explain his depression (and why I feel both sadness/anger toward him). I really hope he finds healing if this is the case, and I feel bad at speculating since I don't know him but honestly, the thought has crossed my mind too many times this season and I just kept shrugging it off. If this is not his issue at all, he still needs some help... 

ETA: He talks about honesty/genuineness throughout the show, his gran even emphasizes it, and he is truly moved by genuinenessMaybe because those are the very things he wishes he could be... 

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:57 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/things-we-have-learned-from-the-bachelor-blake-and-reellife-showmances/story-fnn7ma1h-1227081501011?from=herald+sun_rss
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack