SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AEF Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:46 pm

He really has no reason we know of to be in brisbane

Last edited by AEF on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AEF Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:49 pm

AEF wrote:Link to Osher's podcasts, talks for about a minute at beginning on the breakup in the latest one just how he is sorry https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-osher-gunsberg-podcast/id711028488

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:57 pm

the network is milking this ...

https://youtu.be/aatTk7pZDc0
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Sam:
But, Blake, do you think you really know me? I don't want you to be disappointed in the end if you choose me and you think I am something that I am not....

Sam is incredibly intuitive, reflective, and introspective. She really did know him better than he knew himself... talk about foretelling.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:03 am

This guy loved them all... sheesh... way to prove Rosie's stance that it is nothing but polygamy going on... and Blake really liked that...

Carrie's response only confirms that Blake can manipulate people's emotions when they are in his presence. He reads people well and changes his behavior accordingly. Master manipulator..

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:05 am

OMG!~!! he said "i've had my heart broken throughout this - i've said goodbye to all 30 of the women" i really think the interview is going to be the nail in the coffin...this guy is soo deluded and self-absorbed that he thinks other people will sympathize with him for dating 30women simultaneously and dumping every single one of them then throwing a pity party for himself for doing so as the poor victim who's had his heart broken.....
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 5 2292733854 feeling so disgusted by him right now unbelivably so!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:08 am

Instead of saying he is heartbroken things didnt work with Sam he claims he needs to heal from the other 29 too.  Wow!  :strings1 :angryemotion

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:10 am

emusha wrote:OMG!~!! he said "i've had my heart broken throughout this - i've said goodbye to all 30 of the women" i really think the interview is going to be the nail in the coffin...this guy is soo deluded and self-absorbed that he thinks other people will sympathize with him for dating 30women simultaneously and dumping every single one of them then throwing a pity party for himself for doing so claiming to be heartbroken.....The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 5 2292733854

OMG!!! I watched that and ... ugh!

Blake is so selfish, what a narcissist. His heart broken is his only focus. Not how he broke other's hearts. No wonder Sam didn't want to talk to him. She knew he would just play the "woe is me having to let go ALL these women..."

It was ALL about him from the get go. Same with... I need someone to "support me" in the end, not someone whom I can support and be can get through things together. It is just, me, me, me and that Carrie interviewer is going to be suckered in just like Sandra Sully and everyone else was by him (I believe). This guy needs major help. He's sado-maso, inflicting pain on others believing he is doing the right thing... and then his heart is broken? Pfft
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:10 am

Not sure if this will work. Interview with Carrie Bickmore regarding tonight's interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatTk7pZDc0&sns=em
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:13 am

dirtystreetpie wrote:Instead of saying he is heartbroken things didnt work with Sam he claims he needs to heal from the other 29 too.  Wow!  :strings1 :angryemotion

Blake just watched the show after getting out of the bubble and saw it as a movie of his own life and was just soo, soo, heartbroken. How come I don't get to keep them all? Craziness...  :headbanging

ETA: He was not mature enough to handle being on TBAU. All the girls said he was a softie/very sensitive. The super sensitive player is usually a rare breed since most are just smooth, as he is, but the softie part keeps him in a perpetual state of childness. He doesn't have the skills needed to become a mature adult in a relationship. Only child, lonely child syndrome. 

He found something to love with everyone and so ultimately he found nothing to love about anyone except himself. So now he nurses his wounded self because, cannot keep them all. The experience is over. If only he could have it again... 

:babies:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:18 am

dirtystreetpie wrote:Instead of saying he is heartbroken things didnt work with Sam he claims he needs to heal from the other 29 too.  Wow!  :strings1 :angryemotion
his response seems SOOOOOO insincere to me i think it deafens me from actually hearing him out with his responses...his response shows how ridiculous his internal dialoge/self conception is. "it's going to take time to heal from saying good bye to many many incredible women" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTH :vomit:  that woman with short pink hair THANK YOU I feel exactly like you do wanting to gag after watching that!!!

Sam was asked if she still loves him and she responds in a considerate way -- by actually not answering the question. this guy (can't even type his name anymore) throws a pity party for being heartbroken when HE broke the girls hearts..... let alone empathy for the woman he proposed to but he claims all the hurt for him needing to heal at dumping 30 women?!?!?!?!?!?! unbelievable stupid :headbanging
friends...i'm officially DONE giving this guy the benefit of doubt. friggin' closing that book. BOOM! :atomic:

Last edited by emusha on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:21 am

What do you think Carrie was saying when she was asked about if there was any chance of reconciliation and she said we have to make our own decision after what we know Sam has been up to over last few weeks?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack