SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by sharkie Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:51 pm

mercieme wrote:
dirtystreetpie wrote:He said he was back at work and he has a house listed now.  
http://www.acton.com.au/carineglades/?pagecall=staffMember&staffID=105150  

Wow...surprised he still has the job with the stripper business all in the open now!!!!

Pretty game of him to publicly list and email and phone number at this point

sharkie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by atem Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:52 pm

The day I never have to read 'dirty street pie' won't be soon enough!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Bake didn't sound defeated to me... he sounded sarcastic/mocking... like he was "whatever"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:52 pm

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:DUDE y'all think blake reads the threads??????!!! he said sorry and he used a rationale we'd discussed - that he has nothing to gain for cutting things off now

Possibly thought it was strange he addressed the 2 points we called him out on after the project interview....if not him then a family member might be lurking, we know they all do!!!

exactly! bizzare!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:53 pm

mercieme wrote:
aerina wrote:Ugh, so annoyed at this Barry White knock-off. When Kyle and Jackie asked Blake again if he was seeing anyone, he gave a really vague answer...

He so is, he is just trying to get public sympathy so they can thank him for not dragging Sam along.

Aerina, don't think he will be moving to Sydney at this point with this public enemy #1 status, surprised he is still moving about in Perth, though he would have checked out into hiding by now!!!

IKR. His whole act right now is "Oh, look how chivalrous I am for not stringing her along!" He sounded like he didn't gave a crap at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Blake says: at the end of the thing I felt like I was with my best mate...

Sheeesh! How many best friends act like that with a girl they see as a best mate? Guys never act like that. They certainly never say they are in love with only them, then propose? 

As Sam said, when she watched him back she thought he was talking absolute rubbish
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:56 pm

con-artist -- from what i can gather (i was reading past threads today) the only other person that can match this level is 1F Jef

i'm not gonna finish listening to that interview -- it's utter nonesence...

after one of the questions...he was asked if they'll ever see him with any of the girls from the show... (i think)
"I just want to take time and I've always had a never say never attitude"

Last edited by emusha on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Blake says: can we say that's your words not mine?

When Kyle says, you had vagina overload so done with all of them...

Wait, wait!! What happened to being so, so heartbroken?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Blake says: at the end of the thing I felt like I was with my best mate...

Sheeesh! How many best friends act like that with a girl they see as a best mate? Guys never act like that. They certainly never say they are in love with only them, then propose? 

As Sam said, when she watched him back she thought he was talking absolute rubbish

And that passion he exhibited to her the night before he proposed...close your eyes for a second blah blah...so that was to his best mate....Blake is so immature at love, it's unreal....I can't believe Sam was the one that was telling him that she understood what he had been going through for months and gave him space...and she is the one they are calling immature...gimme a break!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:02 pm

He acted his way through the whole thing and then when cameras were off, he did what all actors do, go on their merry way once the set has been taken down. 

When they yelled 'Cut!' it was over for him. He didn't need to act anymore, he had gotten paid. He had *delivered* on the Fairy Tale. 

I believe what the caller said about him being paid, etc. 

Blake never cared about his reputation because he never had one worth salvaging in the first place. So he has nothing to lose by breaking up with Sam. It has nothing to do with his feelings (which change like the wind).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:05 pm

"I just want to take time and I've always had a never say never attitude," -- Blake's reply to the question "Are you seeing another Bette from the show?"...

I think it's either a yes, or he has a romantic interest in someone who he's "friends" with. As in, they're taking it slow...

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:06 pm

I'm sorry you think I'm Blake....I am not. And just like all of you wanting to see some kind of closure, so am I. I won't comment anymore if that would make you feel better.

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack