SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:41 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:He said he was back at work and he has a house listed now.  
http://www.acton.com.au/carineglades/?pagecall=staffMember&staffID=105150  

Wow...surprised he still has the job with the stripper business all in the open now!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:43 pm

DUDE y'all think blake reads the threads??????!!! he said sorry and he used a rationale we'd discussed - that he has nothing to gain for cutting things off now
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Im sure I have seen a photo of someone appearing to be showing Blake how to kneel

Im not sure how to post it. Can someone give me the instructions
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Ugh, so annoyed at this Barry White knock-off. When Kyle and Jackie asked Blake again if he was seeing anyone, he gave a really vague answer...

But it's whatever. Of course he'd deny everything. He's Public Enemy #1.

Last edited by aerina on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:44 pm

emusha wrote:DUDE y'all think blake reads the threads??????!!! he said sorry and he used a rationale we'd discussed - that he has nothing to gain for cutting things off now

Possibly thought it was strange he addressed the 2 points we called him out on after the project interview....if not him then a family member might be lurking, we know they all do!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:45 pm

emusha wrote:DUDE y'all think blake reads the threads??????!!! he said sorry and he used a rationale we'd discussed - that he has nothing to gain for cutting things off now

of course he does!! Or he is coached by someone that does. We give him the narrative. #dirystreetpie caught out in his own lies. Kyle and Jackie O knew it ... thus they called Sam without him knowing... they called his bluff.

He needs to just go away already. Total flog/poser.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:46 pm

aerina wrote:Ugh, so annoyed at this Barry White knock-off. When Kyle and Jackie asked Blake again if he was seeing anyone, he gave a really vague answer...

He so is, he is just trying to get public sympathy so they can thank him for not dragging Sam along.

Aerina, don't think he will be moving to Sydney at this point with this public enemy #1 status, surprised he is still moving about in Perth, though he would have checked out into hiding by now!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:47 pm

wait wth!!!! yall hear the part where he said "not good to think that way...would i even then be questioning if this was the right thing to do...would i be thinking i should been with an ex"???

such an a-hole!!! :shocked!:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Im sure I have seen a photo of someone appearing to be showing Blake how to kneel

Im not sure how to post it. Can someone give me the instructions
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:48 pm

emusha wrote:wait wth!!!! yall hear the part where he said "not good to think that way...would i even then be questioning if this was the right thing to do...would i be thinking i should been with an ex"???

Nope, we can only hear part 1 of the interview on the link you posted....there is the other part where he hung up the phone....I only caught the tail end of that...and Blake kept sneezing like he has a cold or something.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

of course he does!! Or he is coached by someone that does. We give him the narrative. #dirystreetpie caught out in his own lies. Kyle and Jackie O knew it ... thus they called Sam without him knowing... they called his bluff.

He needs to just go away already. Total flog/poser.

Probably his "ex" dirtystreetpie/ two hearts or whatever she claims to be (could be Blake himself, laugh out loud).... she seems to change her tune (her support of him, that is) when she posts on here, IMO. 

Fishing for ways to get him out of his had situations by mixing truth with whatever. Move on ex-girlfriend. Sorry if that offends but it seems stalkerish to be still talking about someone who is so nuts, let alone be on forums.

I would run for the hills, or go on national television (face blacked out) and tell the truth if I really cared about other girls. Just me, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:50 pm

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:wait wth!!!! yall hear the part where he said "not good to think that way...would i even then be questioning if this was the right thing to do...would i be thinking i should been with an ex"???

Nope, we can only hear part 1 of the interview on the link you posted....there is the other part where he hung up the phone....I only caught the tail end of that...and Blake kept sneezing like he has a cold or something.

this is at 6:18 on that link/soundcloud that i posted
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack