SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by sharkie Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:35 pm

And not one mention of his stripper past/present on any interview...interesting!

sharkie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:35 pm

aerina wrote:HAHAHA OMG they rang Sam's phone and he hung up.
OF COURSE THEY WOULD. DYING.

He couldn't face Sam if he tried. That girl would slaughter him with the truth.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:35 pm

sharkie wrote:And not one mention of his stripper past/present on any interview...interesting!

could have been part of the agreement for granting an interview maybe they made them sign something
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Gosh he would be better off being unsure of his sexual orientation than this rubbish I just heard. Talk about milking everything.

He got paid to propose. The benefit to him breaking it off is that he gets the money and doesn't have to follow through with being with his fiance.

That is what I believe.

How this guy FELL IN LOVE with Sam on the show blows my mind. Everyone saw it. That wasn't just "mates"... and you don't say you only fell in love with ONE person, fell IN love with one person, and then propose and then say, nope just friends??? Either way he lied/was fake somewhere.

Re the bolded is the most disturbing part of the season.....he sure as heck fooled me during filming!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 pm

I don't think I heard all of it? When did they call Sam?

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 pm

here's the audio: http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/breakfast/highlights/blake-answers-all-your-questions-with-kyle-and-jackie-o

i actually can't listen to his voice anymore makes me sooo disgusted

Last edited by emusha on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 pm

[quote="AllAboutLove"]
aerina wrote:HAHAHA OMG they rang Sam's phone and he hung up.
OF COURSE THEY WOULD. DYING.

He couldn't face Sam if he tried. That girl would slaughter him with the truth.

No wonder there was no ATFR, with just Sam OR with the women. They would kill him too!! #dirtystreetpie is right
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 pm

sharkie wrote:And not one mention of his stripper past/present on any interview...interesting!

YEAH, that was weird!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:38 pm

LIAR he said they met in sydney a "few times"!!!!!!!! CAUGHT IN A LIE he said before the finale they weren't allowed to meet duh
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:39 pm

emusha wrote:here's the audio: http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/breakfast/highlights/blake-answers-all-your-questions-with-kyle-and-jackie-o

i actually can't listen to his voice anymore makes me sooo disgusted

Thanks we also need get the second part of the audio...where he hung up on Kyle....oh that was da mess!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:39 pm

I want to hear the hang up. Ugh....I'm technically challanged. sad

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:40 pm

So they called Sam and this is what Blake said just before he hung up!!! #dirtystreetpie https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 23 Proof10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack