SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:15 am

grace8136 wrote:
Also.. Were those Jess' real parents? Was Jess there so he didn't have to go without sex for 4 months or was she actually a contestant?

Funny thing is that very thought went through my mind when they were on her HTD. Her parents seemed like they were actors, especially her father. As if he didn't even know or care who his daughter was. Very odd interaction/dynamic. I think Jess was a plant. I also think Blake has an ability to let the waterworks flow on demand, he can cry in a heartbeat. The fact that he is large, muscular, masculine looking guy and then he cries is what can cause many to go "awwww" whereas the same behaviour displayed by a smaller and less masculine looking male would be deemed sissified behaviour.

Anyway, it is interesting in the article how the ex (the one with the cabbage dolls, LOL) said he wasn't very sexual and felt uncomfortable with physical intimacy. For a guy who is surrounded by a bevy of estrogen and his hormones are raging, he should win a prize for his superhuman strength to not give into temptation. Haha.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by ellmack Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What is Australia's definition of partying? Very different from the US definition that is for sure. To me, she is just going out with friends, not dancing on a bar countertop flashing herself to everyone, or falling drunk out of a club!

Aussies do tend to like to party pretty hard and drinking copious amounts of alcohol is a part of our culture. And it's not a good night unless you've either a)done something ridiculously and publicly embarrassing, b)done something illegal, c)got arrested or d)passed out with your head still leaning over the toilet. Or all of the above. And for a die-hard party girl, drunk phonecalls/texting (usually exclusively always to an ex) is pretty much inevitiable.  Plus, you just haven't had a good enough time if you can still remember it the morning after anyway!!!  cantstopl

Nah, I just think our shock factor isn't what it used to be. You can still do all of the above and most won't really blink an eye.
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:41 am

yvi123 wrote: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 50 QSI63L2O_normal  Blake Garvey  @BlakeGarvey    ·     12m  12 minutes ago
Wow... So I don't own any cabbage patch dolls, I don't live with my mother, and I don't own a strip club. #dontletthefactsruinagoodstory

Wow... I hope the truth about this abnormality will come out. I think he has even dumped an actress when he found her having kids. I read it somewhere. He seems to be onto older women as well... maybe the older women syndrome..he felt secure with older women or younger women behaving like a matured women but of course NO KIDS. LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:42 am

ellmack wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:What is Australia's definition of partying? Very different from the US definition that is for sure. To me, she is just going out with friends, not dancing on a bar countertop flashing herself to everyone, or falling drunk out of a club!

Aussies do tend to like to party pretty hard and drinking copious amounts of alcohol is a part of our culture. And it's not a good night unless you've either a)done something ridiculously and publicly embarrassing, b)done something illegal, c)got arrested or d)passed out with your head still leaning over the toilet. Or all of the above. And for a die-hard party girl, drunk phonecalls/texting (usually exclusively always to an ex) is pretty much inevitiable.  Plus, you just haven't had a good enough time if you can still remember it the morning after anyway!!!  cantstopl

Nah, I just think our shock factor isn't what it used to be. You can still do all of the above and most won't really blink an eye.

If this is the definition of partying (which I agree with), why is there no evidence showing Sam 'partying'? Why even say she is a 'party girl' when this, by your definition, is obviously not the case? How difficult would it be to snap a photo of her having done ANY of what you have listed? Yet there is nothing? If there is any evidence of her being totally drunk out partying then I would give credibility to how she is being painted by Blake's camp (or whomever is an inside source for him through the media). If any of this was going on before the finale, then there would be images floating around via social media.

As for what you said about doing all the above and none blinking an eye, then there should be photographic evidence of this somewhere, for Sam to be seen as such. So far, all I have is Blake in a dress, shirtless, and holding up girls, and bending one girl over from behind.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Also.. Were those Jess' real parents? Was Jess there so he didn't have to go without sex for 4 months or was she actually a contestant?

Funny thing is that very thought went through my mind when they were on her HTD. Her parents seemed like they were actors, especially her father. As if he didn't even know or care who his daughter was. Very odd interaction/dynamic. I think Jess was a plant.

OMG, haha that never occured to me. That's a really interesting scenario and could explain why their sexual chemistry was so convincing. Maybe Jess was just way too good at her job and wore the poor guy out? Could explain why he didn't want to go near Sam after the proposal. laugh out loud  And his comments about not watching coz it was all still too 'raw'. I better stop now before I cackle so much I lay an egg! spitcoffee

AllAboutLove wrote:Now he is vehemently denying he owns a strip club. Which, if he sold it prior to the show beginning, could be very true since he is stating present tense 'owns'. It would be better for him to say "I have never owned/registered a strip club."

Hmm, I'm wondering if the devil could be in the detail here... does he, by definition, "own a strip club"? I thought his company only hired out strippers/waiters/etc to come to your home or whatever venue you choose. A "strip club" suggests a building or venue where you would go to stuff dollar bills into a gstring or whatever. And perhaps Blake really doesn't own such a building? So my guess is that Blake could be hiding behind words. Interesting statement for him to make though. As for the cabbage patch kids, omg I thought that was so funny.  laugh out loud Probably just someone trying to cash in, but good for the laugh. Frankly I'd be surprised if Blake, at 31yrs old, still lived at home with his mother. Maybe he shifts around a bit and considers his mums house to be his base (for business etc) rather than it being his actual primary place of residence? I'm not defending him, just poppping some "what if's" out there. It's getting weirder/sadder/funnier by the day. Shine/Ch10 must be loving the publicity.

AllAboutLove wrote:If this is the definition of partying (which I agree with), why is there no evidence showing Sam 'partying'? Why even say she is a 'party girl' when this, by your definition, is obviously not the case? How difficult would it be to snap a photo of her having done ANY of what you have listed? Yet there is nothing? If there is any evidence of her being totally drunk out partying then I would give credibility to how she is being painted by Blake's camp (or whomever is an inside source for him through the media). If any of this was going on before the finale, then there would be images floating around via social media.

As for what you said about doing all the above and none blinking an eye, then there should be photographic evidence of this somewhere, for Sam to be seen as such. So far, all I have is Blake in a dress, shirtless, and holding up girls, and bending one girl over from behind.

Yeah so true. There would have been evidence on SM somewhere. And once Sam was back home and the show was still airing, if she was out and about at clubs/parties/etc she would have been recognised. And if there's anything Aussies enjoy more than their alcohol, it's cutting tall poppies down to size plotting Someone, somewhere along the line would have whipped out their phone for an incriminating pic. But as you pointed out, there is nothing out there..
ellmack
ellmack

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:51 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 50 573808-5e135906-5265-11e4-bb6c-6a17830799ac
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-and-louise-pillidge-confirmed-to-be-dating/story-fni0cjvj-1227086370577?int_medium=outbrain&int_source=www.dailytelegraph.com.au&int_campaign=Opinion&int_content=AR1
“I know Blake speaks to her all the time on the phone,” the source told the mag. “But they haven’t been able to see each other – they don’t want to get caught out and Blake doesn’t want to hurt Sam more than he already has. Louise has been a constant support for Blake.

Regarding the bold, Blake did say in Episode 8 that this is what he wanted... someone to support him (not someone to support or to support each other).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:55 am

Guys Holly said on Instagram on a random Instagram account that it's true! He does have an obsession with cabbage dolls lmao
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:13 am

ellmack: haha, the devil is definitely in the details! He definitely knows how to 'select/spin' his words...

Blake may seem to be unintelligent but I think he is actually more intelligent than he appears to be. He strikes me as someone who grew up as a boffin/smart kid in school and perhaps got sick of not being one of the cool kids (he was a member of the chess club). Thus, he went the beefy, muscular route to compensate for the dorkiness that Sam alludes to and identifies with. It is why I believed him when he said that Sam sees all of him. He meant the part of him that was not all muscles and smooth talk, she saw that he had a similar background to him of not being one of the cool kids growing up.

As for Sam being painted a party girl, I just don't see it. She is more the hang out and just relax type of girl than a Paris Hilton in the club having jelly shots and letting guys drink off her type. For Blake (or anyone) to use Sam being a party girl as reason for falling out of love is a bit of a stretch, especially coming from him.

Regarding Blake and the bad publicity he is getting and the Miranda Devine article he tweeted about 'poor Blake':
While Blake may be getting a lot of bad press, it stands to reason that if the situation was reversed, and there were 30 bachelors vying for the attention of 1 bachelorette and after only one bachelor is left he proposes and the bachelorette accepts and then reneges because she 'just has a general feeling it won't work'... the public would turn on her like nothing else, especially if she showed she fell for this one guy, and told him repeatedly throughout the season as Blake did with Sam. Editing or producers manipulating or coercing him, he is 31 years old. Any man worth his salt would not buckle to the pressure. Tim from TBCanada is proof of this. The price of fame is sometimes higher than one realises. He is just finding this out now...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:16 am

You can't rely on Womans Day to tell the truth. They've been coming out with such ridiculous (and defamatory) stories within the past couple of years especially, all of them claiming to be from "a close family friend" or "someone in their inner circle" or "a close workmate" etc. They're constantly being caught out for making up stories, they've been sued a few times too recently. Not a reputable magazine. I'm still waiting for Louise's announcement before I believe this.
ellmack
ellmack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:36 am

HodanG wrote:Guys Holly said on Instagram on a random Instagram account that it's true! He does have an obsession with cabbage dolls lmao

HodanG can you please provide the link. I could not get access to it. thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:33 am

Quane wrote:
HodanG wrote:Guys Holly said on Instagram on a random Instagram account that it's true! He does have an obsession with cabbage dolls lmao

I can't upload the picture but you guys upload it on @cherrystrom Instagram
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:52 am

HodanG wrote:
Quane wrote:

I can't upload the picture but you guys upload it on @cherrystrom Instagram

OK thanks. Not sure if this will work. But I am surprise how would Holly knows.

http://instagram.com/p/uE8mU1tuv4/?modal=true

Creepy... just to look at the dolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack