SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Blake says: at the end of the thing I felt like I was with my best mate...

Sheeesh! How many best friends act like that with a girl they see as a best mate? Guys never act like that. They certainly never say they are in love with only them, then propose? 

As Sam said, when she watched him back she thought he was talking absolute rubbish

And that passion he exhibited to her the night before he proposed...close your eyes for a second blah blah...so that was to his best mate....Blake is so immature at love, it's unreal....I can't believe Sam was the one that was telling him that she understood what he had been going through for months and gave him space...and she is the one they are calling immature...gimme a break!!!

Yup! Such rubbish...

And to think that he didn't break ANY girls heart is hilarious! It really says something when NONE of the girls are heartbroken about what happened to them. All the girls in their interviews (Jess, Laurina, Lisa, and even Sam) were all *over* him.  That says it all. Rochelle was a mess last year. The girls this year could care less about this #jackass...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:07 pm

huuuu....wait what?? did someone ask you if you're blake???
i think blake or someone from his PR group reads this board cos of what he responded to on the interview...he was clearly coached by someone doing their job right
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:08 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:I'm sorry you think I'm Blake....I am not.  And just like all of you wanting to see some kind of closure,  so am I.  I won't comment anymore if that would make you feel better.  

Oh please do....we really do value your perspective....folks were just expressing why they thought Blake addressed the questions we discussed here yesterday but quite possible family members are on here. Thank you for joining this thread, you have really shed light on how everything went down this season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:09 pm

aerina wrote:"I just want to take time and I've always had a never say never attitude," -- Blake's reply to the question "Are you seeing another Bette from the show?"...

I think it's either a yes, or he has a romantic interest in someone who he's "friends" with. As in, they're taking it slow...

if we didn't have enough proof for the shadiness of this ridiculous man-boy here comes another one HOW callous and arrogant can you be to say something like this?!?! the world doesn't revolve around you and the fact that you think you can just go back to some girl you'd dumped after humiliating her friend is ridiculous! someone needs to put this man in his place

Last edited by emusha on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:09 pm

We know Blake's "friends" have called me out twice so of course someone is reading.

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:We know Blake's "friends" have called me out twice so of course someone is reading.    

Wow, that's gross! HI to them if they're reading this!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 pm

aerina wrote:"I just want to take time and I've always had a never say never attitude," -- Blake's reply to the question "Are you seeing another Bette from the show?"...

I think it's either a yes, or he has a romantic interest in someone who he's "friends" with. As in, they're taking it slow...

Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't even trust what may seem like misdirection/avoidance from Blake. He may use that as ploy to still seem marketable.

Can we just back up a minute... the post-FRC interviews??? He was so authentic sounding in how he talked about Sam. Up until 3 weeks ago. It was all an act we have to now know since he said it was pretty much over for him (romantic feelings) in South Africa.

He is a con-artist. His only child, women only upbringing allows him to portray empathy when in fact he is just narcissistically apathetic. 

He could never in a million years sit opposite Sam in ATFR. She would cut him down to size so quickly. Gosh, it would have been amazing to see!! Haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:12 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:We know Blake's "friends" have called me out twice so of course someone is reading.    

this happened multiple times??...what did they say (outside of the first time)?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:13 pm

emusha wrote:

if we didn't have enough proof for the shadiness of this ridiculous man-boy here comes another one HOW callous and arrogant can you be to say something like this?!?! the world doesn't revolve around you and the fact that you think you can just go back to some girl you'd dumped after humiliating her friend is ridiculous! someone needs to put this man in his place

The only person that could is Sam. That's why he called off ATFR, and hung up when Jackie O called her. She, after all, can see into the very core of who he is. She would tear him to shreds. He actually chose the WRONG girl if he thought he could walk away unscathed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:15 pm

God, now I'm just imagining how great an ATFR would've been... DAMMIT.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:17 pm

I'm actually really annoyed at the network trying to silence her with 58K ring & confidentiality agreement she got an interview cancelled hope we hear from her soon
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:24 pm

aerina wrote:God, now I'm just imagining how great an ATFR would've been... DAMMIT.

It would have been EPIC! She would have cut him to shreds. Absolute shreds. No wonder he dumped her the way he did. He knew he couldn't play the game/pretend with her and string her along. She would have called him out on it and dumped HIM. And he didn't want to be dumped... he is used to being the dumper not dumpee.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack