SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:00 am

Quane wrote:
HodanG wrote:
Quane wrote:

HodanG can you please provide the link. I could not get access to it. thanks.

I can't upload the picture but you guys upload it on @cherrystrom Instagram

OK thanks. Not sure if this will work. But I am surprise how would Holly knows.

http://instagram.com/p/uE8mU1tuv4/?modal=true

Creepy... just to look at the dolls.

I think it's something the whole bachelorettes know haha
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:15 am

^^Well this photo has clearly been photoshopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:25 am

Glow worm wrote:^^Well this photo has clearly been photoshopped.

Yea I think they just want to make fun of. I know it is photo-shopped. The point holly was trying to make was that Blake's craze on patched dolls was true. Anyway I am not keen on his craze just upset that he tried to shift the blame on Sam...making her looked as if she is a problematic drunken partying girl. Anyway I hope this crazy past time of mine will cease soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:27 am

Quane wrote:
yvi123 wrote: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 51 QSI63L2O_normal  Blake Garvey  @BlakeGarvey    ·     12m  12 minutes ago
Wow... So I don't own any cabbage patch dolls, I don't live with my mother, and I don't own a strip club. #dontletthefactsruinagoodstory

Wow... I hope the truth about this abnormality will come out. I think he has even dumped an actress when he found her having kids. I read it somewhere. He seems to be onto older women as well... maybe the older women syndrome..he felt secure with older women or younger women behaving like a matured women but of course NO KIDS. LOL!!!

i don't believe anything this guy says anymore...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:08 am

emusha wrote:
Quane wrote:
yvi123 wrote: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 51 QSI63L2O_normal  Blake Garvey  @BlakeGarvey    ·     12m  12 minutes ago
Wow... So I don't own any cabbage patch dolls, I don't live with my mother, and I don't own a strip club. #dontletthefactsruinagoodstory

Wow... I hope the truth about this abnormality will come out. I think he has even dumped an actress when he found her having kids. I read it somewhere. He seems to be onto older women as well... maybe the older women syndrome..he felt secure with older women or younger women behaving like a matured women but of course NO KIDS. LOL!!!

I do not believe any words from him or any of his people from his circle. i just got so upset when they tried to shift the blame to another person. He is self eccentric, selfish, self obsessed, self seeking and self serving attitude is getting under my skin. Hope Louise will run the miles instead of trying to be a perfect woman to support and nurture him. She will in for trouble a big time. I just hate Sam and Louise's friendship being destroyed for a nobody like him. Not worth a single dime.

i don't believe anything this guy says anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:19 pm

The cabbage patch story is ridiculous. His mum has a spare bedroom downstairs where she keeps her doll collection. Blake is not the collector. And he did live with his mum for 6 months or so but moved out again about a month before the show began filming. He most definitely is playing a word game with the tweet. He doesn't own a strip club but he does own alpha male. Semantics.

I can see how the drunk calls may have been a possibility however, I have received a call or two from a drunk Blake so that's a double standard on his part. Not surprised by it though.

I still think we may never know the truth.

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:40 pm

So maybe I need a little clarification after hearing prostitution is legal in AU or maybe I'm a little naive. Doesn't his agency send their male "strippers" out for things like bachelorette parties? It's not like they're male prostitutes, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:35 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:The cabbage patch story is ridiculous.  His mum has a spare bedroom downstairs where she keeps her doll collection. Blake is not the collector. And he did live with his mum for 6 months or so but moved out again about a month before the show began filming.  He most definitely is playing a word game with the tweet.  He doesn't own a strip club but he does own alpha male.   Semantics.

I can see how the drunk calls may have been a possibility however, I have received a call or two from a drunk Blake so that's a double standard on his part.  Not surprised by it though.

Do you know Blake or something?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:35 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:The cabbage patch story is ridiculous.  His mum has a spare bedroom downstairs where she keeps her doll collection. Blake is not the collector. And he did live with his mum for 6 months or so but moved out again about a month before the show began filming.  He most definitely is playing a word game with the tweet.  He doesn't own a strip club but he does own alpha male.   Semantics.

I can see how the drunk calls may have been a possibility however, I have received a call or two from a drunk Blake so that's a double standard on his part.  Not surprised by it though.

why aren't u surprised by the double standard?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:15 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 51 10729267_1508787219360055_2001603809_nhttp://websta.me/p/830088703675882747_548797710
Moving on with her modeling jobs... I don't look at this as a negative. All those that were on TBAU do so in some part because of what they may gain. That's just life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:29 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:The cabbage patch story is ridiculous.  His mum has a spare bedroom downstairs where she keeps her doll collection. Blake is not the collector.

Thanks dirtystreetpie, that certainly makes sense that the CPDolls are his mums collection, she is certainly from the right era to have had one as a kid. Blake was born in 1983, and Andrea was only 16 at the time, which means she was 11yrs old when Cabbage Patch Dolls came out. Makes more than enough sense.

ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:38 pm

DailyMail: 'Stop being nasty to my son!' Blake Garvey's furious mother breaks her silence to deny The Bachelor collects childish dolls
Pleading for the 'mud-slinging' to stop amid fears for his reputation and career prospects, she told Daily Mail Australia the ten dolls are actually part of her own 50-strong collection of toys arranged in the spare room of her five-bedroom house in Perth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2791006/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-s-furious-mother-breaks-silence-deny-collects-childish-dolls.html

Blake's mom confirms that the dolls belong to her. Blake never lived full-time with his mother. He doesn't own a strip club (semantics) but he does own Alpha Male Entertainment.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack