SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Blake just dispelled the insider info rumour. But of course he would hahaha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:20 pm

I freakin love Kyle at times. "Are you worried you're not shaggable anymore?" And his dig at The Project doing a crap interview... Oh man.

Last edited by aerina on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:20 pm

The whole interview is rubbish

From him being heartbroken to moved on because too much vajajay????

Blake's voice get's shaky on questions he *seems*adamant about. I don't believe anything this guy says. He looked totally in love with Sam. Even all the girls at WTA said so. Ridiculous how he says he doesn't have that with her. Weird...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:23 pm

his voice is making my skin crawl....this is all so insane
he made his bed he's gotta lay in it too...
who wrote that ridiculous song "right reasons..." well aussie delivered a HUGE whopper of a farce with this man. I am like 75% sure what the insider shared is what went down -- with adjustment for some emotional attachment here and there.

and there you have it ladies and gentlemen--- this is a story of the stipper turned reality tv actor who broke women's hearts for fame..... :vomit:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:28 pm

I feel like I'm trying to solve puzzles when I'm listening to his voice hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by sharkie Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Such a dirty dirty street pie!!!!!

sharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 pm

HAHAHA OMG they rang Sam's phone and he hung up.
OF COURSE THEY WOULD. DYING.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:32 pm

who hung up??? LOVE kyle and jackie ahahahaha so "cheeky" as the aussies would say
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:32 pm

He said he was back at work and he has a house listed now.
http://www.acton.com.au/carineglades/?pagecall=staffMember&staffID=105150

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:33 pm

emusha wrote:who hung up??? LOVE kyle and jackie ahahahaha so "cheeky" as the aussies would say

Blake did!! OMG.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:33 pm

aerina wrote:HAHAHA OMG they rang Sam's phone and he hung up.
OF COURSE THEY WOULD. DYING.

That was Blakey at his best.....unbelievable.....guys are you all buying this!!!

He claims he is not going to be with any of the other bettes....not sure what's up with him at this point!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Gosh he would be better off being unsure of his sexual orientation than this rubbish I just heard. Talk about milking everything.

He got paid to propose. The benefit to him breaking it off is that he gets the money and doesn't have to follow through with being with his fiance.

That is what I believe.

How this guy FELL IN LOVE with Sam on the show blows my mind. Everyone saw it. That wasn't just "mates"... and you don't say you only fell in love with ONE person, fell IN love with one person, and then propose and then say, nope just friends??? Either way he lied/was fake somewhere.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack