SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:23 pm

I must have missed that he confirmed breakup with Nikki. I heard him say he had texted with her and hoped to talk moe with her over the weekend and then at the end of the show when Cecily came back on and did not know anything about it he told her to readable about it on Internet.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:23 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:A few weeks ago he said he hadn't heard from her. Then in the next recap he said she sent him a text that she would talk to him soon. That was right after the break up was reported. Then this past week he said he spoke to her and that she has a cat and also said that she wants nothing to do with the show because of the terrible edit she got. He said that she won't be on the last recap show or the reunion if they have one and that her and Juan broke up. Cecily acted surprised and like she didn't know. I find that hard to believe because Dr. Mike confirmed on Instagram that Juan and Nikki broke up and I have to believe Treach would have seen it or heard about it and told Cecily.

This is a fan thread, so I will just say, that editing can't use anything you don't give them. I hope over time that Nikki will realize that her behavior is part of the problem. There are great things about Nikki and I hope she can learn to accept better how her own actions come across.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:07 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I must have missed that he confirmed breakup with Nikki.  I heard him say he had texted with her and hoped to talk moe with her over the weekend and then at the end of the show when Cecily came back on and did not know anything about it he told her to readable about it on Internet.

Around the 30 min mark he said he talked to Nikki this week. He recommended something to her for her cat. Then at the end he says that they broke up and when Cecily acted shocked, he said yeah you can read about it online.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:46 pm

When Evel told to Cecily that she can read it online, I thought he was telling her its all over the internet and thought he was also basing what the media said.  I didn't know he confirmed it with Nikki.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Dick thanked Deanna, Chris, Cecily, and Treach for participating almost every week.  He said if he were not for them he would be talking to himself. He said JP was good at the beginning but after the breakup he was over it.  He told Cecily that they were broke up too like John and Jenna and to look it up online.  

He did not come up and say Nikki confirmed it but it could be implied since he talked to Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:26 pm

But JPG didn't participate in two recaps before the breakup. Unless they broke up long before. I think they broke up when JPG went to KC for the first two games of the World Series but it could have been ealier.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:37 pm

I think JP participated in 2 recaps.  One with Nikki after the first episode aired and then one after he returned from KC after the Royals won one of the important games during playoffs.  

The last IG picture that JP liked of Nikki's that I saw was the sunrise on way to work on a Sunday.  I think things went downhill during the CT episodes where Nikki got slammed in SM.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I think JP participated in 2 recaps.  One with Nikki after the first episode aired and then one after he returned from KC after the Royals won one of the important games during playoffs.  

The last IG picture that JP liked of Nikki's that I saw was the sunrise on way to work on a Sunday.  I think things went downhill during the CT episodes where Nikki got slammed in SM.

What did she expect would happen when she acted like she did ? She really needs to watch it IMO to see herself and not blame the edit.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Is this now the JPG Fan thread? Because I strongly disagree with the characterization that Nikki is to blame for their breakup.Her behavior on CT, IMO, had to do with how she felt That JPG did not care enough for her, not just the words ILY. Also, when it's convenient for a particular faction to defend their favorite, it's all about the edit, but now Nikki can't catch a break. This is a thread for Nikki fans too, I thought.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:49 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I think JP participated in 2 recaps.  One with Nikki after the first episode aired and then one after he returned from KC after the Royals won one of the important games during playoffs.  

What did she expect would happen when she acted like she did ? She really needs to watch it IMO to see herself and not blame the edit.

It's also not good that she went on the show, got paid but didn't promote it, and now we find out she didn't watch it. This is one show she should watch, all epi's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:55 pm

glazedover wrote:Is this now the JPG Fan thread? Because I strongly disagree with the characterization that Nikki is to blame for their breakup.Her behavior on CT, IMO, had to do with how she felt That JPG did not care enough for her, not just the words ILY. Also, when it's convenient for a particular faction to defend their favorite, it's all about the edit, but now Nikki can't catch a break. This is a thread for Nikki fans too, I thought.

I agree. And it is the edit's fault. I remember vividly when I was interviewed for almost two hours and it ended up being 6 minutes on the news. It was telecast with a strong bias. Not that it was derogatory since it was about major awards, BUT they pulled things out of my past that was said by me but out of context. And those comments were put back to back with other comments I said, out of context. They told their own backstory of my life and not my story as I see it. It was not my truth. Ever since I've had tremendous grace for all those in the media. I don't think badly of either Nikki nor JPG.

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Maybe living it was enough for her?! I hope she benefited from the experience in ways that go beyond what the audience has been shown. 
IMO perhaps CT had an agenda other than the most obvious one. Just a thought:no idea:
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers