SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Sharleen tweeted that she is so excited for their reunion. Christy seems to be close to Kelly since she has been to Atlanta and Kelly went to Chicago. I guess I did not realize that Christy was close to the rest of them. I guess it is Kelly's weekend celebration so it makes sense. I saw picture of the other 4 together - I guess it is because she went home before they started traveling overseas.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Wow soccerm3m thanks for typing all that up!

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:07 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Wow soccerm3m thanks for typing all that up!

I second that and maybe hopefully one day they can make those compromises that will make it work. Sounds like they truly love each other .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:09 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I saw that you could buy this week’s Life & Style magazine online so I went ahead and bought it.  My curiosity was getting the better of me.  I apologize for any typos ahead of time.  Here is a summary of the article:
• They tried hard.  Nikki felt like there were times when she tried harder but both wanted it to work.  She said they got to point where they were both exhausted from trying so hard.
• They start with her how she posted her IG rant about “Isn’t it pathetic……even worth a second of it” on 10/26.  Fans were thrilled that she finally realized that she could do better than JP and was moving on.
• Nikki was silent about what went down with JP until she sat down with L&S on 11/1 in Atlantic City.
• She said JP broke up with her via text messages on her birthday weekend.  She had tears in her eyes as she said it.  It all played out over a couple of days right before her bday.  They were going back and forth texting.  He was questioning the relationship and she was questioning it back. She sent the text back stating they should fight for their relationship and try and work it out. He never responded.
• Nikki was pissed by JP’s silence meaning he did not want to fight any more for the relationship.  She was angry and posted her IG post.  She said she should not have done it – she is impulsive.  She blocked him from Twitter and deleted his phone number although she has the number memorized.
• She did not want the bust-up to ruin her bday celebration with her friends so she pushed it under the rug.  She needed to process everything.
• They reconnected a few days later.  There was not a fight but just a sad acknowledgement that they were wasting each other’s time. Neither of them were happy.  She said the breakup was mutual.
• Why didn’t she say no long ago? JP did not propose but Nikki said she would have accepted if he had proposed.  She confessed that she did love him on overnight date in St. Lucia – he did not say it back and did not say it for months while they were dating.  She loved him and she wanted to let him know how she felt. She knew he would not say it back.
• They argued about him not saying the L word on CT.  He said he had to do with Venezuelan culture but she said it had to do with feelings.  She said it was hard when she was not hearing it back.
• JP did come around and say it but will keep details private because it was really special.
• ILU was not enough.  JP opened up emotionally but was not willing to move from Miami even though he can do his job as a consultant from anywhere.  Long distance was hard.  They saw each other every 2 weeks and have a great time – both love sports and lazy Saturdays watching ESPN and eating pizza but it was the time in between that was so hard.  You can not do long distance forever.
• Nikki works as pediatric nurse in KC and was not willing to relocate either.  They talked about moving to LA but she realized her life was in KC.  They were not willing to make the sacrifices or compromises to meet in the middle and make it work.
• It did not help that photos or stories emerged of JP getting close to other woman during time apart or that people would tweet her to leave him.  It is hard being in public eye.  She wishes she would have met him somewhere else.
• Why did she stay with him for so long?  She held out hope for marriage and children.  She cries talking about how much fun they had together.  He is a caring person she said tearfully.  I love him so much and I know he feels the same way.
• Nikki says a reconciliation is possible despite everything they have gone through.  They will have to be lots of compromising and sacrifices.  Who knows what the future holds but it was not working.
Here is information from little boxes on page:
• Never a normal couple.
• She has her wedding all planned out – she has had it planned since she was 6.  She filled her pinterest board with ideas for her wedding.
• Inside their biggest fight…they had some awful blowouts.  The biggest was when they were discussing details for a trip – out of nowhere he said you are f***ing up my life.  Nikki was horrified.  She was so angry that she hung up.  He called her back completely baffled.  She said I guess it is a phrase in Spanish but it does not translate into English the same way.
• Nikki addresses the rumors…They told Camila they were a couple in June but she knew anyway. Did he cheat (Atlantic City) – he is not a playboy womanizing douchebag like everyone thinks.  They laughed about cheating rumors.  He is so honest that she never thought he could be unfaithful for a second.  He was too close to his Ex – Nikki said there was never anything inappropriate between JP and Carla.  When JP says he is down with something he means it.  Carla was very kind to her and supportive of their relationship.
• I had to choose between Juan and Andi – Nikki became bfs with Andi on the Bachelor.  It was very awkward when Andi quit the show based on JPs behavior.   She was stuck in the middle,  DO I defend my bf or do I defend my bf?  She felt like she had to choose.  On plus side she can now go to Andi’s wedding without worrying about JP being invited.
• She will never be the Bachelorette.  She would not do it after she saw what they did to JP.  She was disgusted with the franchise.  She wants nothing to do with them.  She felt they betrayed her and betrayed him.  What about BIP –she would rather stab her eyes with pencils.  She would never use term Bachelor family.
There is a headshot of Nikki with man’s blue oxford shirt that is unbuttoned – looks like she might be lying on a bed, maybe.

Thanks soccerm3m for doing all this.

JMHO
DO I defend my bf or do I defend my bf?

She should never have had to feel like she had to choose.

JP opened up emotionally but was not willing to move from Miami even though he can do his job as a consultant from anywhere
She shouldn't have ever expected him to move from Miami. That is selfish of her IMO. You don't try to come between your SO and their child.

I'm glad to see there were no issue's when it comes to trust. They obviously both loved each other. I hope they both have leanred saying I love you means nothing, without compromising, without a give and take, without making sacrifices. That goes for any relationship. She wanted him to say ILY, she wanted him to propose, and she wanted him to move.

Its very sad to read all that. It would be nice to hear from JPG.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Thanks for all the info Soccerm3m. I guess a lot makes sense now but I think Nikki is putting on a brave face and inside it's probably really tough especially because they tried so hard. They're probably better off without each other even though it makes me really sad to see them broken up. I'm happy that she still said good things about him and cleared up the rumors. At least he said ILU and told Camila about their relationship. The moving thing was obviously the biggest issue - glad it wasn't anything else like some of the media made it out to be-womanising etc.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I saw that you could buy this week’s Life & Style magazine online so I went ahead and bought it.  My curiosity was getting the better of me.  I apologize for any typos ahead of time.  Here is a summary of the article:
• They tried hard.  Nikki felt like there were times when she tried harder but both wanted it to work.  She said they got to point where they were both exhausted from trying so hard.
• They start with her how she posted her IG rant about “Isn’t it pathetic……even worth a second of it” on 10/26.  Fans were thrilled that she finally realized that she could do better than JP and was moving on.
• Nikki was silent about what went down with JP until she sat down with L&S on 11/1 in Atlantic City.
• She said JP broke up with her via text messages on her birthday weekend.  She had tears in her eyes as she said it.  It all played out over a couple of days right before her bday.  They were going back and forth texting.  He was questioning the relationship and she was questioning it back. She sent the text back stating they should fight for their relationship and try and work it out. He never responded.
• Nikki was pissed by JP’s silence meaning he did not want to fight any more for the relationship.  She was angry and posted her IG post.  She said she should not have done it – she is impulsive.  She blocked him from Twitter and deleted his phone number although she has the number memorized.
• She did not want the bust-up to ruin her bday celebration with her friends so she pushed it under the rug.  She needed to process everything.
• They reconnected a few days later.  There was not a fight but just a sad acknowledgement that they were wasting each other’s time. Neither of them were happy.  She said the breakup was mutual.
• Why didn’t she say no long ago? JP did not propose but Nikki said she would have accepted if he had proposed.  She confessed that she did love him on overnight date in St. Lucia – he did not say it back and did not say it for months while they were dating.  She loved him and she wanted to let him know how she felt. She knew he would not say it back.
• They argued about him not saying the L word on CT.  He said he had to do with Venezuelan culture but she said it had to do with feelings.  She said it was hard when she was not hearing it back.
• JP did come around and say it but will keep details private because it was really special.
• ILU was not enough.  JP opened up emotionally but was not willing to move from Miami even though he can do his job as a consultant from anywhere.  Long distance was hard.  They saw each other every 2 weeks and have a great time – both love sports and lazy Saturdays watching ESPN and eating pizza but it was the time in between that was so hard.  You can not do long distance forever.
• Nikki works as pediatric nurse in KC and was not willing to relocate either.  They talked about moving to LA but she realized her life was in KC.  They were not willing to make the sacrifices or compromises to meet in the middle and make it work.
• It did not help that photos or stories emerged of JP getting close to other woman during time apart or that people would tweet her to leave him.  It is hard being in public eye.  She wishes she would have met him somewhere else.
• Why did she stay with him for so long?  She held out hope for marriage and children.  She cries talking about how much fun they had together.  He is a caring person she said tearfully.  I love him so much and I know he feels the same way.
• Nikki says a reconciliation is possible despite everything they have gone through.  They will have to be lots of compromising and sacrifices.  Who knows what the future holds but it was not working.
Here is information from little boxes on page:
• Never a normal couple.
• She has her wedding all planned out – she has had it planned since she was 6.  She filled her pinterest board with ideas for her wedding.
• Inside their biggest fight…they had some awful blowouts.  The biggest was when they were discussing details for a trip – out of nowhere he said you are f***ing up my life.  Nikki was horrified.  She was so angry that she hung up.  He called her back completely baffled.  She said I guess it is a phrase in Spanish but it does not translate into English the same way.
• Nikki addresses the rumors…They told Camila they were a couple in June but she knew anyway. Did he cheat (Atlantic City) – he is not a playboy womanizing douchebag like everyone thinks.  They laughed about cheating rumors.  He is so honest that she never thought he could be unfaithful for a second.  He was too close to his Ex – Nikki said there was never anything inappropriate between JP and Carla.  When JP says he is down with something he means it.  Carla was very kind to her and supportive of their relationship.
• I had to choose between Juan and Andi – Nikki became bfs with Andi on the Bachelor.  It was very awkward when Andi quit the show based on JPs behavior.   She was stuck in the middle,  DO I defend my bf or do I defend my bf?  She felt like she had to choose.  On plus side she can now go to Andi’s wedding without worrying about JP being invited.
• She will never be the Bachelorette.  She would not do it after she saw what they did to JP.  She was disgusted with the franchise.  She wants nothing to do with them.  She felt they betrayed her and betrayed him.  What about BIP –she would rather stab her eyes with pencils.  She would never use term Bachelor family.
There is a headshot of Nikki with man’s blue oxford shirt that is unbuttoned – looks like she might be lying on a bed, maybe.

Thanks soccerm3m for doing all this.

JMHO

JP opened up emotionally but was not willing to move from Miami even though he can do his job as a consultant from anywhere
She shouldn't have ever expected him to move from Miami. That is selfish of her IMO. You don't try to come between your SO and their child.

I'm glad to see there were no issue's when it comes to trust. They obviously both loved each other. I hope they both have leanred  saying I love you means nothing, without compromising, without a give and take, without making sacrifices. That goes for any relationship. She wanted him to say ILY, she wanted him to propose, and she wanted him to move.

Great post!  

She lost me completely with the unwillingness to move to Miami, it was to be with his daughter, that should never have been a question in my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:34 am

Nabsie wrote:Thanks for all the info Soccerm3m. I guess a lot makes sense now but I think Nikki is putting on a brave face and inside it's probably really tough especially because they tried so hard. They're probably better off without each other even though it makes me really sad to see them broken up. I'm happy that she still said good things about him and cleared up the rumors. At least he said ILU and told Camila about their relationship. The moving thing was obviously the biggest issue - glad it wasn't anything else like some of the media made it out to be-womanising etc.

The bolded: That's because she has nothing bad to say about him. JPG is not popular among the people who do NOT know him. People who know him say nothing but good things about him including Nikki now

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:41 am

chinita wrote:
Nabsie wrote:Thanks for all the info Soccerm3m. I guess a lot makes sense now but I think Nikki is putting on a brave face and inside it's probably really tough especially because they tried so hard. They're probably better off without each other even though it makes me really sad to see them broken up. I'm happy that she still said good things about him and cleared up the rumors. At least he said ILU and told Camila about their relationship. The moving thing was obviously the biggest issue - glad it wasn't anything else like some of the media made it out to be-womanising etc.

The bolded: That's because she has nothing bad to say about him.  JPG is not popular among the people who do NOT know him.  People who know him say nothing but good things about him including Nikki now

That is very well said chinita and very true from what I've seen since following him on Des's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

JMHO

I'm glad to see there were no issue's when it comes to trust. They obviously both loved each other. I hope they both have leanred  saying I love you means nothing, without compromising, without a give and take, without making sacrifices. That goes for any relationship. She wanted him to say ILY, she wanted him to propose, and she wanted him to move.

Completely agree to the bolded GA.  Why does have to choose between JPG and Andi?  She met them at the same time.  She has spent more time with JPG than with Andi.  It doesn't make sense at all that she has to think who to choose to defend.

If JPG doesn't have Camila, he'd definitely move to KC. I knew Nikki didn't want to move out of KC.  Her comment to the fan already said it all.   She defended strongly on that comment.  Again, IF she loves him that much, you would go to the end of the world with him

Last edited by chinita on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:14 am

I am surprised the article states that a Nikki wanted him to go to a KC because he once tweeted that Nikki never asked him to leave Camila.

Here is his response:

@JuanPaGalavis: @ssimmons276 @MRUSA1995 Nikki has NEVER done that...

Here was the initial post...

@MRUSA1995: @JuanPaGalavis Brother, take it from me.....never move away from your daughter...its the only true love of your life

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:23 am

We need to hear from JPG to know what's true, what's not. Wonder if the CNN interview will air tomorrow

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:32 am

I'm pretty sure what Nikki said is accurate because nothing is really surprising. JPG has been tweeting about the CT final and the whole ring thing so it seems there's no bad blood between them. I'm sure if she said anything untrue he would say something. Would be Interesting to see what he says it they show the CNN interview. I doubt he will talk about it otherwise.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers