SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:49 pm

I am not blaming her for not moving. I just think that it wasn't so much that she did. She got to travel and have a lot of fun.

Sorry, Nikki lost me with her attitude to Deena and her attitude to fans.

I thought she and JPG were a good fit because she was strong enough to handle him.

If she isn't and it bugged her so much, then I am glad it is over.

I am not blaming her or him. They are better off without each other.

I guess I don't understand why anyone needs to be blamed. It was a relationship that didn't work out, no relationship fails just due to one person. Nikki was abused or tortured. She made choices too and by her own admission didn't give him all he wanted or needed either.

I am just happy they can both move on and try to find the one who might make them happy.

Nikki please find a guy in KC. Don't date Andi and Josh's friends, since another long distance relationship is not a good idea.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:54 pm

So is JPG stillfollowing Nikki?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:55 pm

This is weird......unfollowed Nikki on Twitter but he is still following Andi. He is not following Andi on IG unless I missed it.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:58 pm

JP is not following Nikki on Twitter or IG. She is not following him either. His mom, sister, and Carla were still
Following Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:17 pm

I see that Nikki is following the guy she took a pic with few days ago

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Nikki is following JP's dad and sister on twitter. She is also following Carla on a Twitter.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:26 pm

chinita wrote:I see that Nikki is following the guy she took a pic with few days ago

I think that guy hangs out with some of the people in her group of friends.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Nikki is at the game tonight with her mom and dad.  Her mom's comment...a great man with his pretty daughter.  Her mom posted IG photo.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am not blaming her for not moving.  I just think that it wasn't so much that she did.  She got to travel and have a lot of fun.

Sorry, Nikki lost me with her attitude to Deena and her attitude to fans.  

I thought she and JPG were a good fit because she was strong enough to handle him.

If she isn't and it bugged her so much, then I am glad it is over.

I am not blaming her or him.  They are better off without each other.  

I guess I don't understand why anyone needs to be blamed.  It was a relationship that didn't work out, no relationship fails just due to one person.  Nikki was abused or tortured.  She made choices too and by her own admission didn't give him all he wanted or needed either.

I am just happy they can both move on and try to find the one who might make them happy.

Nikki please find a guy in KC.  Don't date Andi and Josh's friends, since another long distance relationship is not a good idea.

I think Nikki would move if she meet someone who is willing to commit to her. She was willing to move to JPG, but JPG was not committed to her for whatever reason, which made her insecure.
As far as dating Andi and Josh's friend, I have seen so many people get connected like this, and it worked bcs the one who connected them knew them very well, So it might work. Nikki has to know what she wants in a man, and after this relationship, I think she probably learned more about herself and what she wants and needs, just like I believe JPG also learned about what he needs.
They will both be fine.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:38 pm

chinita wrote:I see that Nikki is following the guy she took a pic with few days ago

What is going one? I am just going to wait until they both say something.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:38 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Nikki is at the game tonight with her mom and dad.  Her mom's comment...a great man with his beautiful daughter.  Her mom posted IG photo.
Good! Go Nikki! #beroyal hope kc wins tonight
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 pm

KC is winning big time. JPG seems to be rooting for the Royals

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers