SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by eirekay Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:
see2love wrote:It is not easy to keep loving someone who does not give as much back. Possible, but not easy. I doubt Nikki ever felt secure in that relationship and if he made her feel like he would die if they parted ways and not just be sad and get over it as he said she would have moved to be anywhere with him IMHO

I think so too.

Sorry, I didn't see Nikki giving all that much more than him.  She got to travel and do the stuff she enjoyed, as she said to Dick, first episode of CT, she went on TB for the travel.  

She herself said she didn't text him and reach out to him everyday like he did to her.

They had different ways of showing and communicating love, and didn't appreciate what the other did.  In this way I don't think they were going to work without learning and growing, something they both probably didn't do so good at.

If you think about it, CT was really the first time Nikki and JPG had spent more than 4 or 5 days together in a row. 19 Days without any pressure release, cameras on 24/7 is a hellava testing ground for a couple that have never spent a full week together by themselves. It's sure to expose a lot of not-so-nice traits.

I would have a really hard time not interpreting JPG's casual, go with the flow, whatever, attitude with dismissiveness. To me, it smacks of not being invested. Couple that with the lack of spoken ILU and I'd be a raving b!tch too. I see Nikki's attitude as one of resentfulness. Sure, she signed up for CT but how many times do we agree to do something and then resent having to go through with it? I know I do.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:
see2love wrote:It is not easy to keep loving someone who does not give as much back. Possible, but not easy. I doubt Nikki ever felt secure in that relationship and if he made her feel like he would die if they parted ways and not just be sad and get over it as he said she would have moved to be anywhere with him IMHO

I think so too.

Sorry, I didn't see Nikki giving all that much more than him.  She got to travel and do the stuff she enjoyed, as she said to Dick, first episode of CT, she went on TB for the travel.  

She herself said she didn't text him and reach out to him everyday like he did to her.

They had different ways of showing and communicating love, and didn't appreciate what the other did.  In this way I don't think they were going to work without learning and growing, something they both probably didn't do so good at.

Well I did but ess okay. She did say she would get out if she felt she wasnt getting wht she wanted from the relationship on ATFR and I am glad she has made good on her word. clapping!
Good luck to them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:21 pm

I was watching the movie, The Perks of Being a Wallflower and one of the character tells another that we get the love we think we deserve.

Hopefully, both JPG and Nikki can find real love and not settle for something less than they really deserve.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Looks like JP stopped following Andi and Josh on IG. It looks like the only one he follows any more from his season is Sharleen.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:44 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Looks like JP stopped following Andi and Josh on IG.  It looks like the only one he follows any more from his season is Sharleen.

Good for him. Josh was insulting to him. Sorry, but saying he isn't the kind of person he wants at his wedding is an insult.

One very good point for JPG is that he doesn't have to have any involvement with Andi anymore. Good for him. I thought he handled her bratty behavior with more grace than she deserved. Again and as always, just my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:50 pm

eirekay wrote:I would have a really hard time not interpreting JPG's casual, go with the flow, whatever, attitude with dismissiveness.  To me, it smacks of not being invested.  Couple that with the lack of spoken ILU and I'd be a raving b!tch too.  I see Nikki's attitude as one of resentfulness.  Sure, she signed up for CT but how many times do we agree to do something and then resent having to go through with it?  I know I do.

There's some scenes in a preview for Episode 8 in the VH1 App that IMO are going to explain a good bit about what went on on CT and how it influenced their relationship but I think a lot starts with what heppened with the "human lie detector". Nikki has often said that JPG had not said ILY to her but she felt that he showed it and did. But when asked very specifically "Do you love Nikki" several times JPG finally said "No". I think that burst Nikki's "bubble" because she could no longer assume that he did when he specifically said that he didn't. So - not invested? Surely not. And not only has he not said ILY he's specifically said that he doesn't. I think that was actually a turning point for Nikki.

I'm hard pressed to come up with a good reason that Nikki should stay with him hoping for a commitment or a clear indication that he wants her in his life for anything more than a "girlfriend" and whatever intimacy they may be sharing. They are not sharing love because JPG isn't giving it. I think Nikki agreed to go on CT hoping that it would help get their relationship out of the quagmire it's been in but all it's done is attract more negativity and create clarity that JPG is not in love with her and if anything deepened the quagmire.

I actually give credit to JPG - if he doesn't love her he shouldn't lie and say that he does so he has at least been truthful to her. But fron Nikki's vantage point, he's not the future she wants and she should get away from it. It appears that this is exactly what she's done.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
eirekay wrote:I would have a really hard time not interpreting JPG's casual, go with the flow, whatever, attitude with dismissiveness.  To me, it smacks of not being invested.  Couple that with the lack of spoken ILU and I'd be a raving b!tch too.  I see Nikki's attitude as one of resentfulness.  Sure, she signed up for CT but how many times do we agree to do something and then resent having to go through with it?  I know I do.

There's some scenes in a preview for Episode 8 in the VH1 App that IMO are going to explain a good bit about what went on on CT and how it influenced their relationship but I think a lot starts with what heppened with the "human lie detector". Nikki has often said that JPG had not said ILY to her but she felt that he showed it and did. But when asked very specifically "Do you love Nikki" several times JPG finally said "No". I think that burst Nikki's "bubble" because she could no longer assume that he did when he specifically said that he didn't. So - not invested? Surely not. And not only has he not said ILY he's specifically said that he doesn't. I think that was actually a turning point for Nikki.

I'm hard pressed to come up with a good reason that Nikki should stay with him hoping for a commitment or a clear indication that he wants her in his life for anything more than a "girlfriend" and whatever intimacy they may be sharing. They are not sharing love because JPG isn't giving it. I think Nikki agreed to go on CT hoping that it would help get their relationship out of the quagmire it's been in but all it's done is attract more negativity and create clarity that JPG is not in love with her and if anything deepened the quagmire.

I actually give credit to JPG - if he doesn't love her he shouldn't lie and say that he does so he has at least been truthful to her. But fron Nikki's vantage point, he's not the future she wants and she should get away from it. It appears that this is exactly what she's done.

Wow, just wow. And on national tv for the 2nd time. I'd bet she did not think that was what she would get from him on CT when she agreed to it. I would respect JP more if he manned up and admit he is not ready for a committment rather than come up with many reasons. He has used culture, sinle parenthood, producers, everything but the truth. I guess he really did go on both shows for money and celebrity status as suggested upthread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:24 pm

see2love wrote:I'd bet she did not think that was what she would get from him on CT when she agreed to it. I would respect JP more if he manned up and admit he is not ready for a committment rather than come up with many reasons.  He has used culture, sinle parenthood, producers, everything but the truth. I guess he really did go on both shows for money and celebrity status as suggested upthread.

I think you're right though she may have hoped it would bring things to a head one way or the other. It appears it did, but perhaps not the result she hoped for.

I think this next episode (Episode 8) is going to be the one to watch if the preview clips are any indication. In one Nikki asks JPG to say he doesn't love her and he dances around that answer to the point it left me totally confused as to what he was trying to say. In another Dr. Jenn says to Nikki "Nikki it sounds like you've been spending all this time trying to get him to love you and now that you've stopped trying to make him love you you're questioning if he's the right guy for you." So this episode may be the one that shows how and why they broke up - which I actually think they did either at the end of CT filming or Nikki knew they would at some point afterwards.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:47 pm

People leave the dumbest comments...Nikki posted a picture of herself and Élan wishing him a Happy Birthday.  Some people think they are dating.  Someone finally posted a comment that he works for the bachelor/Bachelorette show.

One poster said that when one is genuinely happy that they truly radiate their inner beauty and how gorgeous she looks. Nikki looks so happy in that picture.  I am not sure we have seen a recent picture of her looking so happy.

The articles keep saying the breakup was not mutual which seems weird to me if things were not going well and he was not invested.

I wish they could end on good terms but not sure that is going to happen.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:00 pm

I know I wanted this couple to make because I root for the underdog so to speak... IMO I saw a girl in love who IMO showed JP that she loved him, people are so easy to forget when Nikki would work those double shifts just to fly to NY for a day/night to meet up with JP and how is not showing someone that they loved them? I just don't understand why anyone would want Nikki to move to Miami without any commitment or someone who is in love with her is beyond me... Ask yourself would you want that for yourself, your Mother, sister or even your friend?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:07 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I know I wanted this couple to make because I root for the underdog so to speak... IMO I saw a girl in love who IMO showed JP that she loved him, people are so easy to forget when Nikki would work those double shifts just to fly to NY for a day/night to meet up with JP and how is not showing someone that they loved them?  I just don't understand why anyone would want Nikki to move to Miami without any commitment or someone who is in love with her is beyond me...  Ask yourself would you want that for yourself, your Mother, sister or even your friend?  

Thank you for reminding me of those times. She sat there and took a lot of derision on the ATFR and on twitter for months but she stood by this guy. Called radio shows to stand up for him, had twitter battles and now people want to forget all that. Like i said, she probably got to a point where she did not care anymore after waiting for him to move the relationship forward and got nada. She is getting bashed because she went on a show to help redeem his bad public image and believing things were different from what they were on AFTR only to be faced with the harsh reality that things were the same. She is not a victim because she made a decision then, and I applaud her for making another decision now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:30 pm

see2love wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I know I wanted this couple to make because I root for the underdog so to speak... IMO I saw a girl in love who IMO showed JP that she loved him, people are so easy to forget when Nikki would work those double shifts just to fly to NY for a day/night to meet up with JP and how is not showing someone that they loved them?  I just don't understand why anyone would want Nikki to move to Miami without any commitment or someone who is in love with her is beyond me...  Ask yourself would you want that for yourself, your Mother, sister or even your friend?  

Thank you for reminding me of those times. She sat there and took a lot of derision on the ATFR and on twitter for months but she stood by this guy. Called radio shows to stand up for him, had twitter battles and now people want to forget all that. Like i said, she probably got to a point where she did not care anymore after waiting for him to move the relationship forward and got nada. She is getting bashed because she went on a show to help redeem his bad public image and believing things were different from what they were on AFTR only to be faced with the harsh reality that things were the same. She is not a victim because she made a decision then, and I applaud her for making another decision now.

Ladies, thank you so much for reminding us of what Nikki has put up with since the AFTR. I remember her doing double shifts just so she can be with him, but JPG has not made it clear to Nikki that he was there the long haul, if he did Nikki would have moved there. The fact that Camila still knows her as a friend only, that says a lot. I remember Nikki asking at CT, "when am I going to be good enough"?.
Yes, she said she went to the bach to travel, so what? What are the chances of being picked as the one among 25 ladies? Many of them have done that. Molly said that was her goal to travel and to leave the show on week 7 or 8, but she found that she couldn't it, she fell for him. I personally would not have wanted my daughter to move to a guy who has not made a commitment to her at all. People like Des, Asheley and others moved because of the commitment they received from the guy. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers