SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:31 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I did think it was a little strange that after he confronted his horror she did not give him a tight hug.  I thought her response was a little lame.  I wish we could have seen his response after she confronted hers.

I also wonder if her partying is something hard for him to handle.

She is 26 or 27, and if this is the first time she is even moving out of her parents home, she may have some living and growing still to do. JPG is a dad, so he is going to do stuff, but also want his time with his daughter. He also faced the grow up and be a man moment.

I think they both have good, but just aren't right for each other. I hope Nikki can find someone to love her and bring out her sweet nature that she has with her patients and her family.

I hope JPG finds a woman who appreciates that Camila and probably any other children he has will always be at least tied for first with him. I also think he is more into being dad.

I like them both, though I have to say Nikki's attitude toward Deena who was trying to help her and her attitude about fans were a huge turn off for me. I think they showed a lack of understanding that when you choose to go on tv you give up some of your right to not have to interact with other people. I hope Nikki grows up a little and stops acting like a brat in that way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Dr Mike pretty much confirmed they are broken up. He posted a picture from tomorrow's episode and said watch even though he is a The Bachelor once again.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:34 pm

@DoctorMikeDow: #CupidsWeekly #Splitsville for juanpagalavis nikkiferrell Catch us on #CouplesTherapy even though he's… http://t.co/gaUUBrhhPA

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Pretty telling if true....seems legit to me and how I see it...

http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-split-cause-of-bachelor-break-up-20142810

I can see how she would not go to Miami without ILU. It was too risky for her at the end of the day. There was no way he was leaving Miami because of Camila.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:47 pm

I think at beginning she showed Juan she loved him. She stayed by his side after the whole ATFR fiasco knowing she'd be bashed too, defended their relationship on instagram and twitter (the tweet to Trista Sutter for example) posted cute pics of them, travelled to be with him .. then the filming of CT happened and I think that was the turning point in their relationship. It exposed things in their relationship that I don't think you can resolve in 19 days in a pressure cooker environment like the CT house.

I think she'd be better off with a local guy who she can have a "normal" relationship with where they can plan trips, dinners, holidays, concerts, etc. Juan needs a go with the flow type of woman who travels like him and would be okay with seeing him a few times a month; maybe someone in the entertainment business.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:50 pm

That makes sense and its probably better they split if neither of them wanted to move etc. I wonder if he is affected by her breaking up with him if that is how it ended, or if he saw it coming and is just over the whole thing.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:51 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I think at beginning she showed Juan she loved him. She stayed by his side after the whole ATFR fiasco knowing she'd be bashed too, defended their relationship on instagram and twitter (the tweet to Trista Sutter for example) posted cute pics of them, travelled to be with him .. then the filming of CT happened and I think that was the turning point in their relationship. It exposed things in their relationship that I don't think you can resolve in 19 days in a pressure cooker environment like the CT house.

I think she'd be better off with a local guy who she can have a "normal" relationship with where they can plan trips, dinners, holidays, concerts, etc. Juan needs a go with the flow type of woman who travels like him and would be okay with seeing him a few times a month; maybe someone in the entertainment business.

My hubby travels a lot too. I am a scientist, so it can work if you want it too. But I am not needy that way. My bff here would go crazy she needs a lot more attention than I do. Everyone is different, if Nikki needs the attention she should find someone who can give it.

Truth after seeing Nikki's attitude towards fans and Deena, I am just not sure if all the smiling pics we saw with JPG were just posed. I don't really know at all. I just see him reaching out to her and trying to joke with her and her acting like a cranky brat.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:52 pm

It is not easy to keep loving someone who does not give as much back. Possible, but not easy. I doubt Nikki ever felt secure in that relationship and if he made her feel like he would die if they parted ways and not just be sad and get over it as he said she would have moved to be anywhere with him IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:52 pm

I agree SerenityGirl. He needs someone based in Miami who has a network when he is not around. He seemed to be home a lot more than I thought this summer.

I think she will end up with one of her group or someone connected to her group of friends.

It will be interesting to see if he posts anything tomorrow to recognize her birthday. I just hope she does not start trashing him. I doubt he will since his policy seems to be to just move forward.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:54 pm

see2love wrote:It is not easy to keep loving someone who does not give as much back. Possible, but not easy. I doubt Nikki ever felt secure in that relationship and if he made her feel like he would die if they parted ways and not just be sad and get over it as he said she would have moved to be anywhere with him IMHO

I think so too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:59 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
see2love wrote:It is not easy to keep loving someone who does not give as much back. Possible, but not easy. I doubt Nikki ever felt secure in that relationship and if he made her feel like he would die if they parted ways and not just be sad and get over it as he said she would have moved to be anywhere with him IMHO

I think so too.

Sorry, I didn't see Nikki giving all that much more than him. She got to travel and do the stuff she enjoyed, as she said to Dick, first episode of CT, she went on TB for the travel.

She herself said she didn't text him and reach out to him everyday like he did to her.

They had different ways of showing and communicating love, and didn't appreciate what the other did. In this way I don't think they were going to work without learning and growing, something they both probably didn't do so good at.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:05 pm

I think Juan Pablo will always wish her the best. It wouldn't surprise me if he posted something for her bday.

I worry too that she may trash him. Or maybe she won't and posted that harsh Instagram post so all her followers can do the trashing.

It will be interesting to see how the rest of the CT episodes un fold. It'll be sad if it ends with him declaring his love to her. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers