SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:46 pm

She tells Dr. Jenn in the CT clip that the reason she defended Andi was because Juan Pablo treated her the same way in the fantasy suite. She said it was all about him. I think the difference is Andi didn't have strong feelings for Juan so she called him out it. Nikki fell for Juan and told him she loved him in the FS so she overlooked it and at the time it did not bother her.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:52 pm

chinita wrote:
whit90 wrote:
chinita wrote:She's an actress and host from Venezuela.  Not sure how famous she is but I wouldn't be surprised if she's a closed friend of his and his family.  JPG probably knows her since childhood

Do you know when and where that pic. was taken ?
No-- but it doesn't look recent

That is what I thought ....hopefully he is still in KC.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Nikki's mom posted a picture of Nikki's cat yesterday.  The caption said its a hard life teasing my dog and being ornery.  Time for a catnap.  #tunanoodle #justvisiting

I thought Nikki lived at home.  I thought maybe Nikki is planning on traveling to San Francisco with JP so maybe get mom is cat sitting.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:05 am

SerenityGirl wrote: She tells Dr. Jenn in the CT clip that the reason she defended Andi was because Juan Pablo treated her the same way in the fantasy suite. She said it was all about him. I think the difference is Andi didn't have strong feelings for Juan so she called him out it. Nikki fell for Juan and told him she loved him in the FS so she overlooked it and at the time it did not bother her.
Yea I saw that but still that's not a valid reason to me.  She hasn't been with Andi after the show.  She doesn't  know how Andi is outside  the show.  I sometimes wonder what would have happened if JPG had chosen Andi instead of Nikki.  Would Andi defend her? I don't think so.  Andi wouldn't consider Nikki as a BFF JMO

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:11 am

soccerm3m wrote:Nikki's mom posted a picture of Nikki's cat yesterday.  The caption said its a hard life teasing my dog and being ornery.  Time for a catnap.  #tunanoodle #justvisiting

I thought Nikki lived at home.  I thought maybe Nikki is planning on traveling to San Francisco with JP so maybe get mom is cat sitting.

The world series moves to San Francisco Friday to Sunday. Maybe they're going Friday.

Surprised Juan hasn't said anything about the game today. KC is playing great.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:13 am

chinita wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote: She tells Dr. Jenn in the CT clip that the reason she defended Andi was because Juan Pablo treated her the same way in the fantasy suite. She said it was all about him. I think the difference is Andi didn't have strong feelings for Juan so she called him out it. Nikki fell for Juan and told him she loved him in the FS so she overlooked it and at the time it did not bother her.
Yea I saw that but still that's not a valid reason to me.  She hasn't been with Andi after the show.  She doesn't  know how Andi is outside  the show.  I sometimes wonder what would have happened if JPG had chosen Andi instead of Nikki.  Would Andi defend her? I don't think so.  Andi wouldn't consider Nikki as a BFF JMO

What we have to remember is that this was filmed shortly after the Bachelor. Nikki may not feel the same way about Andi a this point. But at that time Nikki talked about Andi being very supportive of them as a couple and gave her a great deal of encouragement. It's hard to say how they really feel about each other now.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:16 am

SerenityGirl wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Nikki's mom posted a picture of Nikki's cat yesterday.  The caption said its a hard life teasing my dog and being ornery.  Time for a catnap.  #tunanoodle #justvisiting

The world series moves to San Francisco Friday to Sunday. Maybe they're going Friday.

I know they are firing back!!!

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:35 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
chinita wrote:

What we have to remember is that this was filmed shortly after the Bachelor. Nikki may not feel the same way about Andi a this point. But at that time Nikki talked about Andi being very supportive of them as a couple and gave her a great deal of encouragement. It's hard to say how they really feel about each other now.

I agree with you MNTLVR. Andi tweeted 2 weeks ago that she's expecting Nikki to go to Atlanta. Nikki did not tweet back which is unusual and she did not attend the party. I only saw a photo of Andi with Kelly. It's been a year since Nikki and Andi has last seen each other. And they have been together and form their friendship only inside the bachelor bubble and have not been together in the real world. As per Andi and Josh latest interview it seems that the friendship is only one sided. IMO, now is the time for Nikki to weigh in whether it's worth keeping her friendship with Andi or trying to work out her relationship with JPG. She cannot just turn a blind eye and not defend JPG against the harsh criticism by Josh. Josh does not personally know JPG to judge him as having a bad character so most likely his opinion is based on whatever Andi feeds him.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Isabel, you don't want to know. laugh out loud There are pages and pages in the Bach Aussie threads.

Basically, Blake the bachelor proposed, then called off the engagement a week before the FRC aired. Viewer's knew nothing of what was going on for a couple of days, no WTA no ATFR, all media was banned, it just ended like that. Every day there's new drama, now he's with the F3.

Very interesting to read the Claire comments.
GA, you got me curious and now I have to find time read the thread laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:39 am

chinita wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:

I know they are firing back!!!

I did not know that it's a back to back game. JPG is in KC, a wife of SF Giants playertweeted a photo yesterday with JPG with caption "nice meeting you Juan Pablo".
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:45 am

chinita wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Isabel, you don't want to know. laugh out loud There are pages and pages in the Bach Aussie threads.

Basically, Blake the bachelor proposed, then called off the engagement a week before the FRC aired. Viewer's knew nothing of what was going on for a couple of days, no WTA no ATFR, all media was banned, it just ended like that. Every day there's new drama, now he's with the F3.

Very interesting to read the Claire comments.
GA, you got me curious and now I have to find time read the thread laugh out loud

I got curious so i googled and read the condensed version. What a circus involving the last 3 women. Comparable to Jason season but much worst. What i found interesting is the contract which prohibits the contestant to be interviewed or if interviewed they need the consent of the producer and the contestant cannot speak ill of another contestant. I'll also visit the thread if i have time.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:47 am

Isa, it's seven game total.  The team needs to win 4 out of 7 in order to win the World Series. After tonight, the game will move to SF. Wonder if JPG is really going to SF or he's just saying it.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers