SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Is JP an idiot? I have really liked him up to this point but why would he post the Instagram picture he posted wishing some woman a Happy Birthday. I think he is lacking a sensitivity chip. Maybe I am old fashion but if he is with Nikki....show some respect for goodness sake.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:06 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Is JP an idiot?  I have really liked him up to this point but why would he post the Instagram picture he posted wishing some woman a Happy Birthday.  I think he is lacking a sensitivity chip.  Maybe I am old fashion but if he is with Nikki....show some respect for goodness sake.

I wonder who she is ? It also looks like a older pic. Since it is all in Spanish I have no idea what he is saying.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:09 pm

I think he has the English translation after it....Happy Birthsy to my dear whatever her name is....best wishes always.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Juan Pablo is no dummy. He knew posting that pic would get people talking and I don't think he cares and probobly likes the attention.

He doesn't post a happy birthday to his own sister but does to some friend who he's never wished a happy bday on instagram before? Why bother? Just send her a text.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:00 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Juan Pablo is no dummy. He knew posting that pic would get people talking and I don't think he cares and probobly likes the attention.

He doesn't post a happy birthday to his own sister but does to some friend who he's never wished a happy bday on instagram before? Why bother? Just send her a text.
Either that or he's telling people Nikki is quite open.  She doesn't mind what he posts and she trusts him.  I think if Nikki mind, he wouldn't dare to post it.  JMO  Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 pm

I wouldn't like if if I were Nikki and saw that pic posted but I see that girl has reposted tons of happy bday posts from a whole lot of other people and she seems happily married from her insta pics. Maybe JPG talks to Nikki about these things and she doesn't let them get to her, although it Is unnecessary. Again, JPG knows so many gorgeous women yet he went on the bachelorette and the bachelor. I sometimes think he just wanted a regular American girl and not someone so similar to him and his culture.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 pm

wonder what's up with JP? He has been pretty quiet about these games in KC. I would have thought if he was at the games he would post pictures.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:18 pm

She's an actress and host from Venezuela.  Not sure how famous she is but I wouldn't be surprised if she's a closed friend of his and his family.  JPG probably knows her since childhood

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:22 pm

soccerm3m wrote:wonder what's up with JP?  He has been pretty quiet about these games in KC.  I would have thought if he was at the games he would post pictures.
KC lost very ugly yesterday 7-1.  He probably don't want to upset Nikki so he wouldn't dare to post anything about the game  giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:28 pm

chinita wrote:She's an actress and host from Venezuela.  Not sure how famous she is but I wouldn't be surprised if she's a closed friend of his and his family.  JPG probably knows her since childhood

Do you know when and where that pic. was taken ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:34 pm

iIf JPG said that about Josh, Andi would never speak to Nikki again, IMO. We speculated she is capable of doing that with family. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem not to ever speak to her so called "BBF".

You are absolutely right GA.  That's why I don't understand Nikki.  When people judge Andi, she would get upset and walks away like we saw her in the Bach and in CT.  Andi has never responded to the letter JPG wrote to her and neither they responded when he congratulated  them AFR.  How could Nikki considers Andi as her BFF? scratch

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:40 pm

whit90 wrote:
chinita wrote:She's an actress and host from Venezuela.  Not sure how famous she is but I wouldn't be surprised if she's a closed friend of his and his family.  JPG probably knows her since childhood

Do you know when and where that pic. was taken ?
No-- but it doesn't look recent

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers