SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:21 pm

I don't think it's a secret that Nikki has wanted to model more. She started following more and more models from Wilhelmina modelling agency ever since they finished the Bachelor. Not surprised she now has a contact information now that she's on her own. Juan has taken advantage of the publicity for the Bachelor good to see her doing the same.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:25 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I don't think it's a secret that Nikki has wanted to model more. She started following more and more models from Wilhelmina modelling agency ever since they finished the Bachelor. Not surprised she now has a contact information now that she's on her own. Juan has taken advantage of the publicity for the Bachelor good to see her doing the same.

Yes Juan has taken advantage of the publicity but at least he was honest about it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:31 pm

I'm pretty sure most people who are on a TV show use it to further their careers or fame. It's just how it is. Even the girls who don't get picked on the Bachelor use it to their advantage.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:40 pm

Nikki and Juan are both doing exactly what alot of others who have gone on the show have done. Go on the show for the adventure and take advantage of the opportunities that may come as a result. No one (not even Juan) has ever admitted to that. They all say they go on to hopefully find a husband/wife and in Juan's case a "step mom for Camila".

I'm wishing them both luck and success in whatever the future brings. Smiley

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Nabsie wrote:I'm pretty sure most people who are on a TV show use it to further their careers or fame. It's just how it is.  Even the girls who don't get picked on the Bachelor use it to their advantage.

I have abousoltely no problem with that I say get it why it's hot. Just do not say you are tired of the spotlight and want a private life. Just be honest...

Since this is a Fan thread I will just keep my opinions to myself.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:56 pm

@carimar85: So @JuanPaGalavis is single, that's good news #SorryNotSorry.

I think this is the woman that is in Facebook pictures linked to his twitter.

I will be really disappointed if he bashes Nikki just because that was his beef with Andi and Clare - just not walking away and saying it was not meant to be. I keep wishing Nikki would take that IG post down that starts with Pathetic....

Last edited by soccerm3m on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Whoever is behind the nikkiandjuansquad doesn't give up. Yikes.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:31 am

Jolena and Laura from the Andi and Josh thread, went to Pool After Dark and got to meet Nikki as well, and wanted to share their pictures that they took with her.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Anikki10

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Jlnikk11

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Nikkis10

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 1f49c

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 8367-910 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 I_got_13 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:32 am

glazedover wrote: Good for Nikki, getting out of whatever toxic environment   was in, relationship, TV show or anything else. You have to let go to move on and grow.
I think it's a little exagerated.  Her relationship wasn't as bad.  I think she enjoyed it a lot with JPG

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:42 am

Isabel123 wrote:I think being single suited them. Nikki looks so happy and JPG looks younger with his new haircut. Chinita, any idea why JPG is being interviewed at CNN Espanol? Most of his tweets are in  Spanish so no idea what's new with him.
The interview will be aired this Thursday.  I don't think they talked anything about the breakup.  CNN said the interview was pleasant.   I find it interesting how he's not popular but yet he gets a lot of interviews.  I mean, why would the media, mag, tabloids, etc want to know about a guy who is "supposedly" the most hated bachelor in history?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:52 am

chinita wrote:
glazedover wrote: Good for Nikki, getting out of whatever toxic environment   was in, relationship, TV show or anything else. You have to let go to move on and grow.
I think it's a little exagerated.  Her relationship wasn't as bad.  I think she enjoyed it a lot with JPG

I agree
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:03 am

Why do I have the feeling that these two are playing games? Either that or they are competing each other by showing who looks happier because their pics don't look like they are heart broken.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers