SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 68 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:22 pm

soccerm3m wrote:@kellytravisty: Vaca over

Kelly, Nikki, Christy, and Sharleen are getting together this week or weekend.  I think Andi must be too.

Here are the tweets. The emojis cause problems when I try and copy/paste.

@kellytravisty: Vaca over but excited to celebrate w/ my fav girls this week thx to the best fiancé ever. @sharleenjoynt @christyhansen_ @Nikki_Ferrell

@kellytravisty: And obviously @AndiDorfman (once you're a Murray it will be easier to fit your Twitter handle!)

Last edited by soccerm3m on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 68 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:44 pm

What is to weird too is that Nikki's mom posts cryptic IG messages too.

They are all driving me crazy.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:44 pm

What did Nikki's mum post?

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:04 pm

soccerm3m wrote:

Kelly, Nikki, Christy, and Sharleen are getting together this week or weekend.  I think Andi must be too.

Here are the tweets.  The emojis cause problems when I try and copy/paste.

@kellytravisty: Vaca over but excited to celebrate w/ my fav girls this week thx to the best fiancé ever. @sharleenjoynt @christyhansen_ @Nikki_Ferrell

@kellytravisty: And obviously @AndiDorfman (once you're a Murray it will be easier to fit your Twitter handle!)

I wonder if they are going to the Sam Hunt concert in Athens, Georgia. Lucky girls if they are!

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:12 pm

The first thing she posted was:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rm+drake+quotes&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=-EJiVNHTE9OmyASg0YH4Cg&ved=0CCsQ7Ak&biw=320&bih=460#facrc=_&imgrc=z05ciTbKJIWAiM%253A%3BmfIOnTYyLTyNYM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fasultan1.files.wordpress.com%252F2014%252F06%252Fphoto3.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Falhumaidhanalia.com%252Fcategory%252Fselected-poetry-and-quotes%252F%3B640%3B610

And tagged Nikki in it.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Today she liked this text from your ex...

One person - Hello

Reply- I'm never going back. The past is in the past. Let it go. Let it go.

Not sure how to copy instragram post.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Hugesmile
SerenityGirl wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:

Here are the tweets.  The emojis cause problems when I try and copy/paste.

I wonder if they are going to the Sam Hunt concert in Athens, Georgia. Lucky girls if they are!

Could very well be. I think this is the first time they will all be together since AFR ceremony.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:55 pm

JPG liked CT's finale post. What I'm surprised is none of those real "sources" have commented anything about the breakup

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:18 pm

Evel Dick said in the last CT recap show that he spoke to Nikki that week and that they were broken up. I think he is a credible source since he spoke directly to Nikki. All the others from the magazines are probably getting info 2nd or 3rd hand and exaggerating to make $.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Oh boy... JPG's 5 exes are reuniting. TB Season 18 part 2 :gotcha:

Christy Hansen never got to talk to JPG in TB. She was very quite.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:29 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:Evel Dick said in the last CT recap show that he spoke to Nikki that week and that they were broken up. I think he is a credible source since he spoke directly to Nikki. All the others from the magazines are probably getting info 2nd or 3rd hand and exaggerating to make $.

Oh he did get a whole of Nikki. I thought he said he texted her and didn't get any reply back. If it's from him, then it's true. I don't understand why the second part of the CNN interview wasn't air.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:19 pm

A few weeks ago he said he hadn't heard from her. Then in the next recap he said she sent him a text that she would talk to him soon. That was right after the break up was reported. Then this past week he said he spoke to her and that she has a cat and also said that she wants nothing to do with the show because of the terrible edit she got. He said that she won't be on the last recap show or the reunion if they have one and that her and Juan broke up. Cecily acted surprised and like she didn't know. I find that hard to believe because Dr. Mike confirmed on Instagram that Juan and Nikki broke up and I have to believe Treach would have seen it or heard about it and told Cecily.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers