SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:23 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Does anyone remember the date when filming of JP's season ended.  I know it was November but not sure of date.

Not exact date but after November 15th
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Maybe she moved in with Nikki's family. Maybe her parents have guest quarters and that is where she lives.

I know I could never have lived with my BF. I think it would have ruined our friendship.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:03 pm

JPG also twitted two lyrics two days ago. One song's title in Spanish: "you are one in a million". The lylics he tweeted: if the stars are beautiful, meeting you was better, because you shine more than the sun, without any doubt, you're one in a million"

The other song is a Spanglish by Enrique Iglesias: Bailando (Dancing). The lyrics has some English and Spanish mix. He tweeted: "I wanna be contigo(with you) and live contigo so I can have contigo one crazy night and kiss your lips

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:05 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Does anyone remember the date when filming of JP's season ended.  I know it was November but not sure of date.

Not exact date but after November 15th

So their anniversary is approaching if they have not broken up. This is the official date that they started a real relationship

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:17 pm

JP has been very quiet on SM. I see him liking pictures but he has not posted much other than for his cryptic song passages. Nikki has been liking Kelly's pictures on IG.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:44 am

Maybe they are staying low key to avoid people asking about their breakup although there aren't many people asking, are they?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:46 am

IrishGal wrote:Is that original with him or did someone else write it?

The lyric is from a singer not from JPG

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:56 am

I also find the lyrics strange. As well as the fact that Nikki still has all JPGs tweets favorited. And JPGs dad retweeted some of the song lyrics. And neither of them deleted any instagram pics with each other in them. Just seems strange since Nikki posted that instagram pic about having wasted her time etc. Boggles my mind

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:29 am

Hmm...These two are playing games the media? :gotcha:

My husband interpreted Nikki's quote differently. He doesn't think the quote is for JPG. He said, if she really meant it was a waste of time with JPG, then no man is worth her time. Relationship takes time to build and there's no guarantee if it will work. If it didn't, it's not a waste of time but an experience learned and earned. :yes: you can see he's JPG's side giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:21 am

chinita wrote:Hmm...These two are playing games the media? :gotcha:

My husband interpreted Nikki's quote differently.  He  doesn't think the quote is for JPG.  He said, if she really meant it was a waste of time with JPG, then no man is worth her time.  Relationship takes time to build and there's no guarantee if it will work.  If it didn't, it's not a waste of time but an experience learned and earned.  :yes: you can see he's JPG's side giggling

That's exactly what I believe in this lifetime. Smart hubby! Be grateful for the good things in life, and also the challenges that we can grow from.

The whole lyrics from that song is very strange, because it fits perfectly for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:50 am

I haven't really posted anything lately because I was so disappointed that they may have broken up. I have thought about it and decided that maybe they have not really broken up but it is for show, to fool the media. What if they are doing this in preparation for the CT ending where they might get engaged or move in together? There have been rumors that JP gave Nikki a ring at the end. What if Nikki moving in with her friend is in preparation for her moving to Miami or JP moving to KC? I know probably not, but as a hopeless romantic with a good imagination I could totally buy into this!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:18 pm

@kellytravisty: Vaca over

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers