SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:20 am

chinita wrote:Amberish, Nikki only posted a pic of her ex in FB not on IG nor twitter.  I don't think they lasted long.  The ex never posted any pic with her in SM

I thought they dated for a year and someone thought they might have lived together?

Her ex Ryan had 2 different instagram accounts before the one he has currently.
The one with pics of Nikki is under Ryan_james10. On her instagram Nikki tagged him in a pic she posted from his parents place in KC. She also has a few pics of him playing a video game, one with her brothers and another of him playing the guitar (only can see his hands).

I don't think Nikki will delete the pics of Juan because it doesn't sound like they ended on bad terms. She was angry at first (I've been there so I get it) but now is probably just trying to move on for now.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:41 am

SerenityGirl wrote:
chinita wrote:Amberish, Nikki only posted a pic of her ex in FB not on IG nor twitter.  I don't think they lasted long.  The ex never posted any pic with her in SM

I thought they dated for a year and someone thought they might have lived together?

Her ex Ryan had 2 different instagram accounts before the one he has currently.
The one with pics of Nikki is under Ryan_james10. On her instagram Nikki tagged him in a pic she posted from his parents place in KC. She also has a few pics of him playing a video game, one with her brothers and another of him playing the guitar (only can see his hands).

I don't think Nikki will delete the pics of Juan because it doesn't sound like they ended on bad terms. She was angry at first (I've been there so I get it) but now is probably just trying to move on for now.

I noticed that Ryan follows Lisa Morrisey and she follows him. I do not recall whose season she was on but she was from Kansas, I think, and was a runner. I thought she was really pretty but did not get much Individual time with the Bachelor...maybe Brad.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I just read the L & S article.  He did tell her those three little words she has been waiting to hear all along and she said it was very special.  I'm glad he finally could say it.  Maybe they will reconcile down the road.  Time will tell.

I only want them to reconnect if Nikki moves to Mia.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:18 pm

With all due respect, who cares what the ex has posted? That's not what I'm talking about.

I have come to think of Nikki as remarkably impressive. If to compare in order to contrast against Juan Pablo, she's obviously the more cerebral of the two, clearly the more likable of the two, and it seems to me she's the one that has taken the relationship more seriously between the two. She describes herself as loyal to a fault, which I think she proven, in addition to being tough as nails in defending Juan Pablo like no on else and not even his family ever did. Is Nikki perfect? No, but IMO, Juan Pablo has been very lucky to have had someone like Nikki at his side and I can only imagine that is exactly how he feels.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:21 pm

chinita wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I just read the L & S article.  He did tell her those three little words she has been waiting to hear all along and she said it was very special.  I'm glad he finally could say it.  Maybe they will reconcile down the road.  Time will tell.

I only want them to reconnect if Nikki moves to Mia.

Well, thankfully, we don't get to make those decisions. It's up to them and not us.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Amberish wrote:

With all due respect, who cares what the ex has posted? That's not what I'm talking about.

I have come to think of Nikki as remarkably impressive. If to compare in order to contrast against Juan Pablo, she's obviously the more cerebral of the two, clearly the more likable of the two, and it seems to me she's the one that has taken the relationship more seriously between the two. She describes herself as loyal to a fault, which I think she proven, in addition to being tough as nails in defending Juan Pablo like no on else and not even his family ever did. Is Nikki perfect? No, but IMO, Juan Pablo has been very lucky to have had someone like Nikki at his side and I can only imagine that is exactly how he feels.

Sorry but I disagree with the bolded.  Nikki has said she's been treated as a princess by him.  Isn't she lucky? Also,  JPG has been putting his part too.  He wouldn't go that far if he wasn't serious about it.  He has a daughter and that what makes him to think even more seriously. I think both were serious. The problem with them (according to Nikki's interviews with the media outlets)  is  they (both not JPG only) can't compromise moving into one place.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:12 pm

amberish wrote:I have come to think of Nikki as remarkably impressive. If to compare in order to contrast against Juan Pablo, she's obviously the more cerebral of the two, clearly the more likable of the two, and it seems to me she's the one that has taken the relationship more seriously between the two. She describes herself as loyal to a fault, which I think she proven, in addition to being tough as nails in defending Juan Pablo like no on else and not even his family ever did. Is Nikki perfect? No, but IMO, Juan Pablo has been very lucky to have had someone like Nikki at his side and I can only imagine that is exactly how he feels.

Nikki could have walked when the world came raining down on JP after the ATFR broadcast. In fact, she could have walk with "I Like you alot." (you could see the hurt on her face in that moment). She didn't. JP was lucky that Nikki stuck it out as long as she did because it preserved his "fame". If Nikki had walked out last March, JP's reality career would have been over then and there IMO.

No doubt, JP put up with a lot too. Nikki is no picnic, but I doubt she would have gone CT of her own accord - I think that was done for JP's benefit and she had paid dearly for it in the court of public opinion. I'm glad they are both moving on.

I don't see anything positive for either of them in a reconciliation. IMO, Nikki would do best in a more conventional lifestyle and JP likes the free-wheeling life he has now. The two really don't mix.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:00 pm

eirekay wrote:
amberish wrote:I have come to think of Nikki as remarkably impressive. If to compare in order to contrast against Juan Pablo, she's obviously the more cerebral of the two, clearly the more likable of the two, and it seems to me she's the one that has taken the relationship more seriously between the two. She describes herself as loyal to a fault, which I think she proven, in addition to being tough as nails in defending Juan Pablo like no on else and not even his family ever did. Is Nikki perfect? No, but IMO, Juan Pablo has been very lucky to have had someone like Nikki at his side and I can only imagine that is exactly how he feels.

Nikki could have walked when the world came raining down on JP after the ATFR broadcast.  In fact, she could have walk with "I Like you alot." (you could see the hurt on her face in that moment).  She didn't.  JP was lucky that Nikki stuck it out as long as she did because it preserved his "fame".  If Nikki had walked out last March, JP's reality career would have been over then and there IMO.

No doubt, JP put up with a lot too.  Nikki is no picnic, but I doubt she would have gone CT of her own accord - I think that was done for JP's benefit and she had paid dearly for it in the court of public opinion.  I'm glad they are both moving on.  

I don't see anything positive for either of them in a reconciliation.  IMO, Nikki would do best in a more conventional lifestyle and JP likes the free-wheeling life he has now.  The two really don't mix.

I am not sure Nikki wants conventional. For all her complaining on CT, when they break up she flies to Atlantic City for one night with Andi and Josh at a very public event. It was only one night as we know Josh and Andi were in ATL at a charity golf event the next day. Now the interview with L&S of all the crappy make stuff up magazines. To me since the breakup Nikki has been seeking out publicity and attention much more than JPG.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:08 pm

eirekay wrote:

Nikki could have walked when the world came raining down on JP after the ATFR broadcast.  In fact, she could have walk with "I Like you alot." (you could see the hurt on her face in that moment).  She didn't.  JP was lucky that Nikki stuck it out as long as she did because it preserved his "fame".  If Nikki had walked out last March, JP's reality career would have been over then and there IMO.

No doubt, JP put up with a lot too.  Nikki is no picnic, but I doubt she would have gone CT of her own accord - I think that was done for JP's benefit and she had paid dearly for it in the court of public opinion.  I'm glad they are both moving on.  

I don't see anything positive for either of them in a reconciliation.  IMO, Nikki would do best in a more conventional lifestyle and JP likes the free-wheeling life he has now.  The two really don't mix.
clapping! clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:11 pm

I think as a fan of both I liked that they were different. There was something romantic about that.
But I also saw the red flags since the ATFR. I’m once again reminded that what we see during filming of the bachelor/ette and what they post on social media and even what they say in interviews is not always reality. The leads and contestants get caught up in the fantasy and the celebrity of it all that I think even they try to keep it going long after they know the relationship will not work in the real world. I have no doubt that they love each other but sometimes the timing and circumstances are not right.

I look at the couples that are still together and it’s obvious that they all want the same thing and are on the same page not to mention moved to be together shortly after the show finished. Molly and Jason I think waited 4-6 months but they said they flew to see each other every other week with the understanding Molly would have to move to Seattle. All the successful couples wanted to be together and made and sacrifices and compromises to make that happen. Nikki and Juan did not which is why they are broken up.

What’s interesting is that even after he told her he loved her she still wasn’t willing to move to Miami. Which makes me think there’s more to that than her not feeling secure in the relationship. I only say a move to Miami for Nikki because I don't think Juan Pablo was going to relocate because of Camilla which is understandable.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:24 pm

chinita wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Sorry but I disagree with the bolded.  Nikki has said she's been treated as a princess by him.  Isn't she lucky? Also,  JPG has been putting his part too.  He wouldn't go that far if he wasn't serious about it.  He has a daughter and that what makes him to think even more seriously. I think both were serious. The problem with them (according to Nikki's interviews with the media outlets)  is  they (both not JPG only) can't compromise moving into one place.

She also said that she is still in love with him and maybe they would reconcile one day. I feel that they truly love each other but at this time due to SM and the distance between them is what has been so hard on them. They both have done things they both probably regret but in that interview you can tell how much they both truly care for one another.

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:41 pm

I saw that you could buy this week’s Life & Style magazine online so I went ahead and bought it.  My curiosity was getting the better of me.  I apologize for any typos ahead of time.  Here is a summary of the article:
• They tried hard.  Nikki felt like there were times when she tried harder but both wanted it to work.  She said they got to point where they were both exhausted from trying so hard.
• They start with her how she posted her IG rant about “Isn’t it pathetic……even worth a second of it” on 10/26.  Fans were thrilled that she finally realized that she could do better than JP and was moving on.
• Nikki was silent about what went down with JP until she sat down with L&S on 11/1 in Atlantic City.
• She said JP broke up with her via text messages on her birthday weekend.  She had tears in her eyes as she said it.  It all played out over a couple of days right before her bday.  They were going back and forth texting.  He was questioning the relationship and she was questioning it back. She sent the text back stating they should fight for their relationship and try and work it out. He never responded.
• Nikki was pissed by JP’s silence meaning he did not want to fight any more for the relationship.  She was angry and posted her IG post.  She said she should not have done it – she is impulsive.  She blocked him from Twitter and deleted his phone number although she has the number memorized.
• She did not want the bust-up to ruin her bday celebration with her friends so she pushed it under the rug.  She needed to process everything.
• They reconnected a few days later.  There was not a fight but just a sad acknowledgement that they were wasting each other’s time. Neither of them were happy.  She said the breakup was mutual.
• Why didn’t she say no long ago? JP did not propose but Nikki said she would have accepted if he had proposed.  She confessed that she did love him on overnight date in St. Lucia – he did not say it back and did not say it for months while they were dating.  She loved him and she wanted to let him know how she felt. She knew he would not say it back.
• They argued about him not saying the L word on CT.  He said he had to do with Venezuelan culture but she said it had to do with feelings.  She said it was hard when she was not hearing it back.
• JP did come around and say it but will keep details private because it was really special.
• ILU was not enough.  JP opened up emotionally but was not willing to move from Miami even though he can do his job as a consultant from anywhere.  Long distance was hard.  They saw each other every 2 weeks and have a great time – both love sports and lazy Saturdays watching ESPN and eating pizza but it was the time in between that was so hard.  You can not do long distance forever.
• Nikki works as pediatric nurse in KC and was not willing to relocate either.  They talked about moving to LA but she realized her life was in KC.  They were not willing to make the sacrifices or compromises to meet in the middle and make it work.
• It did not help that photos or stories emerged of JP getting close to other woman during time apart or that people would tweet her to leave him.  It is hard being in public eye.  She wishes she would have met him somewhere else.
• Why did she stay with him for so long?  She held out hope for marriage and children.  She cries talking about how much fun they had together.  He is a caring person she said tearfully.  I love him so much and I know he feels the same way.
• Nikki says a reconciliation is possible despite everything they have gone through.  They will have to be lots of compromising and sacrifices.  Who knows what the future holds but it was not working.
Here is information from little boxes on page:
• Never a normal couple.
• She has her wedding all planned out – she has had it planned since she was 6.  She filled her pinterest board with ideas for her wedding.
• Inside their biggest fight…they had some awful blowouts.  The biggest was when they were discussing details for a trip – out of nowhere he said you are f***ing up my life.  Nikki was horrified.  She was so angry that she hung up.  He called her back completely baffled.  She said I guess it is a phrase in Spanish but it does not translate into English the same way.
• Nikki addresses the rumors…They told Camila they were a couple in June but she knew anyway. She said he is a great dad. Did he cheat (Atlantic City) – he is not a playboy womanizing douchebag like everyone thinks.  They laughed about cheating rumors.  He is so honest that she never thought he could be unfaithful for a second.  He was too close to his Ex – Nikki said there was never anything inappropriate between JP and Carla.  When JP says he is down with something he means it.  Carla was very kind to her and supportive of their relationship.
• I had to choose between Juan and Andi – Nikki became bfs with Andi on the Bachelor.  It was very awkward when Andi quit the show based on JPs behavior.   She was stuck in the middle,  DO I defend my bf or do I defend my bf?  She felt like she had to choose.  On plus side she can now go to Andi’s wedding without worrying about JP being invited.
• She will never be the Bachelorette.  She would not do it after she saw what they did to JP.  She was disgusted with the franchise.  She wants nothing to do with them.  She felt they betrayed her and betrayed him.  What about BIP –she would rather stab her eyes with pencils.  She would never use term Bachelor family.
There is a headshot of Nikki with man’s blue oxford shirt that is unbuttoned – looks like she might be lying on a bed, maybe.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers