SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by klarson79 Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 pm

People has picked up on the twitter/Instagram drama.

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-split

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Nabsie Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Did anyone else notice JPG following and unfollowing and then following her again?

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:20 pm

klarson79 wrote:People has picked up on the twitter/Instagram drama.

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-split

Whoa some of the comments below are brutal.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Yikes....he seems to be getting bashed mor than her but she is getting bashed too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:45 pm

UsWeekly is says they have multiple sources saying it's over and Nikki broke up with JP.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/juan-pablo-galavis-nikki-ferrell-split-bachelor-winners-instagram-20142710

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Nabsie wrote:Did anyone else notice JPG following and unfollowing and then following her again?

I"m not surprised if he's doing that. I'm sure he's calling her too. It's not easy to end up a relationship and so suddenly. Of course the feelings still there. I'm sure he doeen't want to let her go that easily and the same with her.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chinita wrote:I don't know what to think anymore but I find it strange that they ended up so suddenly.  I can't help but to think he got mad about the Josh's comment and she probably said "he's entitled to his opinion". I could imagine her saying that because she did say it on People interview when she was asked about the Andi's call out in the show.  I always think her friendship with Andi is not doing any good in their relationship

To be honest, if I were JPG, Nikki's insistence on defending Andi and possibly Josh too would upset me.  She hates all the negative opinions and media, but the person she defends who insulted JPG and contributed to the negativity, she defends.

As I have seen on CT, that Nikki says ILY but I don't think that he believes it because he doesn't feel that she shows it.  Just my opinion.

Exactly! I find it hard to believe that she defends Andi so much. First on her interview on People and then in CT. Andi's tweet about loving her and "anyjuan" that makes her happy didn't mean she has nothing against JPG. From that statement she's saying if Juan makes you happy, then I love you. If not, then I don't accept JPG as your bf. She's indirectly saying that JPG is not good enough for her but if you say you're happy with him then I'm ok JMO.

P.S. I'm not totally against Andi. I'm happy for her and Josh but I just think she should be more supportive of their relationship

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:18 pm

Wow Kat Hurd tweeted:

See below...I can't paste it here for some reason

In response to this:

@sonnyleyba: @KatHurd what do you think of Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly split from girlfriend Nikki Ferrell. What are your thoughts on break up?

Last edited by soccerm3m on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 8 times in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:25 pm

I really was hoping they could make it work. It seems like they started spending less and less time together after they were done filming CT. She traveled less with him and he went about business as usual and did not go to see her all that much. I have to agree with Evel Dick that traveling together all the time is so different than living together. I guess at some point she had to make the break to let her heart mend and move forward. I wonder if he will post her a birthday message.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:33 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Wow Kat Hurd tweeted:

@sonnyleyba: @KatHurd what do you think of Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly split from girlfriend Nikki Ferrell. What are your thoughts on break up?

In response to this tweet:

This is the response from Kat Hurd:
@sonnyleyba  (broken heart emoji) @Nikki_Ferrell deserves the best & I'm not sure @JuanPaGalavis is capable of putting anyone but himself first

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:48 pm

glazedover wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Wow Kat Hurd tweeted:

In response to this tweet:

This is the response from Kat Hurd:
@sonnyleyba  (broken heart emoji) @Nikki_Ferrell deserves the best & I'm not sure @JuanPaGalavis is capable of putting anyone but himself first

Thanks...not sure why I couldn't 't get it to post.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:48 pm

It's only a matter of time before the Bachelor/ette alumni start chiming in. Of course most did not like Juan Pablo and will make snide remarks like Kat. I hope they all just mind their business.

If they are in fact broken up, at the end of the day they were just two different people who couldn't figure out how to make their unique relationship work. Makes me sad to see all the hate on the internet today. I saw their potential (still do).

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers