SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:49 pm

glazedover wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Wow Kat Hurd tweeted:

@sonnyleyba: @KatHurd what do you think of Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly split from girlfriend Nikki Ferrell. What are your thoughts on break up?

In response to this tweet:

@sonnyleyba: @KatHurd what do you think of Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly split from girlfriend Nikki Ferrell. What are your thoughts on break up?

This is the response from Kat Hurd:
@sonnyleyba  (broken heart emoji) @Nikki_Ferrell deserves the best & I'm not sure @JuanPaGalavis is capable of putting anyone but himself first

See people don't understand he has a daughter and he in any case, he will always put himself first because of her. It's hard for JPG to have someone who would understand his sitauation. I think he better stay single giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:49 pm

jP's mom stopped following Nikki and her mom but now she is following Nikki again on Instagram again.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:55 pm

That's strange. JPG's mum also follows the nikkiferrellsquad instagram fan account. Maybe she doesn't want it to get ugly or she wants to see what Nikki posts. Don't know what to believe :/ So sad if they are split - had so much hope for them and just liked them together.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:58 pm

[quote="SerenityGirl"]It's only a matter of time before the Bachelor/ette alumni start chiming in. Of course most did not like Juan Pablo and will make snide remarks like Kat. I hope they all just mind their business.

If they are in fact broken up, at  the end of the day they were just two different people who couldn't figure out how to make their unique relationship work. Makes me sad to see all the hate on the internet today. I saw their potential (still do).[/quote]

I wish they do too (bolded) but I think they will all united and attack him on behalf of Nikki.

I too still think they have potential. I think JPG loves her deadly. I can see that based on CT. I still insist, no men can put up with her behavior in which I still hope it was exagerated on CT. Again, her "defend" on Andi wouldn't have brought up in CT if it didn't bother him. To me, that wasn't a big issue but it seems like they made it big, especially Nikki

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Her behaviour as you call it stems from JP holding back and leaving her feeling unloved. Imdoubt anyone could haave put up with JPG without loving him too. My point being that they are both to blame if they indeed split up

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:37 pm

see2love wrote:Her behaviour as you call it stems from JP holding back and leaving her feeling unloved. Imdoubt anyone could haave put up with JPG without loving him too. My point being that they are both to blame if they indeed split up

ITA, both to blame if didn't work, but I think JPG is more than NIkki. It started with him not saying ILY, trying to prove something to TP and being stubborn, even though we can tell, he was crazy about her. Then it became difficult to say it bcs he was doomed if he said and doomed if he didn't, too pride, just like his father said at MTP. I think Nikki was OK with it in the beginning, but then it became more difficult to take with all the bashing on SM and in person.  Also, the distance didn't help, but I think if he had said ILY to Nikki, she would have moved. we still don't know if it's really over
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:56 pm

see2love wrote:Her behaviour as you call it stems from JP holding back and leaving her feeling unloved. Imdoubt anyone could haave put up with JPG without loving him too. My point being that they are both to blame if they indeed split up

Her behavior is who she is I really like Nikki and wanted this relationship to work out. She sorry guys acts like a spoiled brat IMO. It would be very hard for anyone to deal with that on a daily basis.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:03 pm

The comments on her IG pic towards her and JP are vile, why doesn't she just delete it?

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:07 pm

I agree. There are over 1,000 comments mostly mean towards Juan. I get she's hurt/angry but why welcome that type of negativity. She should delete the post. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Yeah she should delete the post. Wonder if he will go to KC for the game on wed and it's her birthday. Will be interesting to see how it goes from here. JPG seems to be fine posting his usual pics. Strange

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Sad to hear the news of the breakup, but I saw this coming. CT made them both look like a trainwreck! no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:No offense, but I don't think we know if they are 100% broken up and if they are who did the breaking up.

It's a trending topic on FB. It's legit, IMO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers