SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Yea she's popular now but let's see if she is enjoying this popularity more than when she was with JPG?  I bet those people who are saying good things about her  are the same people who bashed her when she was with him.  If I were Nikki, I wouldn't pay attention to what they say because they are not true words, IMO

Last edited by chinita on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:06 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
chinita wrote:I wonder how did she feel seeing Andi & Josh there lovey dovey.  Maybe she misses those moments?    She said she's happy for their love.  Nikki indeed has a good heart like JPG said but I think she cares for others more than for herself.

I think she wants what Andi and Josh have.  

There was one twitter picture that showed Nikki's and Andi's backs and it appears they are on their phones.  Josh is off to the side and he looks incredibly bored.
Well, I'm sure she had it too but chose to end it for whatever reason and I hope it's a good one other than "no ilu", couldn't accept the negativity from people, spotlight etc.

Andi and Josh are still in their honeymoon phase and it looks like they both are enjoying the spotlight a lot.   They are in the same page which it's a good sign

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:53 pm

There is a sweet pic. of Juan and Camillia that he posted. Do not know how to bring it over.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:51 pm

I think JP is a good dad but what is up with him posting all these pictures of him and Camila today. Miami Dolphins game and now the Miami Hest game. I wonder who is taking all the photos of them from behind.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:16 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I think JP is a good dad but what is up with him posting all these pictures of him and Camila today.  Miami Dolphins game and now the Miami Hest game.  I wonder who is taking all the photos of them from behind.

Juan is a great dad and a good person. I have not changed my opinion of him due to the break up still a fan of his. If you have children then you know you take pictures of your child when you are doing something special. He is spending time with Camilia and having a great weekend with her. Who cares who is taking the pictures I think they are sweet .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:34 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I think JP is a good dad but what is up with him posting all these pictures of him and Camila today.  Miami Dolphins game and now the Miami Hest game.  I wonder who is taking all the photos of them from behind.

Juan is a great dad and a good person. I have not changed my opinion of him due to the break up still a fan of his. If you have children then you know you take pictures of your child when you are doing something special. He is spending time with Camilia and having a great weekend with her. Who cares who is taking the pictures I think they are sweet .

Couldn't agree with you more to the bolded whit90 You can't fake being a good Dad and a good person too. You just can't. I love those pics. Those are priceless moments that money can't buy. I'm sure Camila will appreciate them when she grows up

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Cute pics with Camila today. That is going to be one tired little 5 year old. I know after attending an NFL game I'm ready for a nap. Lol

I saw some pics from the Pool After Dark. Looks like Andi surprised Nikki with a birthday cake. Smiley

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:40 pm

whit90 wrote:There is a sweet pic. of Juan and Camillia that he posted. Do not know how to bring it over.

Here you go. What a busy day for the little girl.

juanpagalavis
Great WIN @MiamiDolphins, Camila and I ENJOYED it... Hey @rtannehill17, way to PLAY... #WeFans

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 55 10731852_273612259515447_1235391899_n

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 55 10787993_325469020966412_1658726056_n

Camila WANTED to come see UNCLE @greivisvasquez

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 55 10755877_1668464063379840_1450515522_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:48 pm

chinita wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Couldn't agree with you more to the bolded whit90  You can't fake being a good Dad and a good person too.   You just can't.  I love those pics.   Those are priceless moments that money can't buy.    I'm sure Camila will appreciate them when she grows up

If Nikki and JPG are still together for sure she'll be his date. Even before, JPG is bringing Camilla to sporting events. He's probably with his family to support Grieves who is like a brother to him.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:54 pm

chinita wrote:It's funny how both posted on IG at the same time last night.  I wonder if Nikki is checking his tweeter or IG even though she's not following him.

And also today, Nikki posting a photo of her cat and JP with Camilla.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:01 pm

The picture of JP and Camila at the Dolphins game looks like there is a hand coming out of his head. It looks like the toddler or baby is holding an orange blanket so it makes it look more real because of it blending in with JP's hat. I had to look twice when I first looked at the picture.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
chinita wrote:It's funny how both posted on IG at the same time last night.  I wonder if Nikki is checking his tweeter or IG even though she's not following him.

And also today, Nikki posting a photo of her cat and JP with Camilla.

I noticed too. Their mind still together :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers