SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:13 am

SerenityGirl wrote:Cute pics with Camila today. That is going to be one tired little 5 year old. I know after attending an NFL game I'm ready for a nap. Lol

I saw some pics from the Pool After Dark. Looks like Andi surprised Nikki with a birthday cake. Smiley

That's nice of Andi but I still don't understand why Nikki would just go there for a night only specially Andi was going to be busy question

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by eliza3 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:23 am

I totally understand why Nikki went to AC..when your hurting you want your friends around you…at least I do! I think it is awesome that Andi and Nikki had some time together, regardless of how short it was. So glad Nikki had a change to meet Josh, see her friend and remember that life goes on and can be fun!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:52 am

eliza3 wrote:I totally understand why Nikki went to AC..when your hurting you want your friends around you…at least I do!   I think it is awesome that Andi and Nikki had some time together, regardless of how short it was.   So glad Nikki had a change to meet Josh, see her friend and remember that life goes on and can be fun!

^Agree^ I have been broken heart before and the last thing I want to go is to a place where me and my ex had been before. I don't want to bring back memories unless I'm not that hurt Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:44 am

I grew up watching sports and going to games with my dad, so I love seeing JPG spent this time with Camila. He reminds me so much of my dad. Of course I was daddy's little girl, just like Camila is JPG's little girl. She is always going to have a very special place in his heart.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:41 am

soccerm3m wrote:The picture of JP and Camila at the Dolphins game looks like there is a hand coming out of his head.  It looks like the toddler or baby is holding an orange blanket so it makes it look more real because of it blending in with JP's hat.  I had to look twice when I first looked at the picture.

I did too!

Unbelievable that the shape and position of the blanket lined up so perfectly! And of course also that it was the exact same shade/tone of orange as well. It really was a crazy effect!

And darn if Camila doesn't get cuter by the day. She is seriously adorable!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:I grew up watching sports and going to games with my dad, so I love seeing JPG spent this time with Camila.  He reminds me so much of my dad.  Of course I was daddy's little girl, just like Camila is JPG's little girl.  She is always going to have a very special place in his heart.  
Daddy's girl here!  Went to games with him or watched them on tv while my sister went shopping with our mom.  Camila will always be "first" with JPG, as she should be.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:48 pm

eliza3 wrote:I totally understand why Nikki went to AC..when your hurting you want your friends around you…at least I do!   I think it is awesome that Andi and Nikki had some time together, regardless of how short it was.   So glad Nikki had a change to meet Josh, see her friend and remember that life goes on and can be fun!

IMHO I can't get over the fact this seems to be more of a smack to JP's. Sorry.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:44 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

IMHO I can't get over the fact this seems to be more of a smack to JP's.  Sorry.

Well, Nikki didn't spend time with Andi in person since AFR, as far as we know. Now I think she's free to do as she pleases, just as he is. We could analyze every move and look at as a + or a -, but why ...
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Small article in InTouch....

Talked about Nikki posting her message that started with Pathetic.

Insider said the couple just split.

In Touch says they reported in 10/20 issue that they had been over for weeks and were simply faking being together while taping VH1's CT.

They won't stay friends or stY in touch. Nikki is happy, staying busy, and ready to move on.

They must be really good actors because it did not seem to me they were acting it. I think it was the airing of CT that drove them apart not the filming. I am guessing Nikki could not handle SM pressures of how she was portrayed on CT. Who knows.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Good for Nikki, getting out of whatever toxic environment she was in, relationship, TV show or anything else. You have to let go to move on and grow.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:04 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Small article in InTouch....

Talked about Nikki posting her message that started with Pathetic.

Insider said the couple just split.

In Touch says they reported in 10/20 issue that they had been over for weeks and were simply faking being together while taping VH1's CT.  

They won't stay friends or stY in touch.  Nikki is happy, staying busy, and ready to move on.

They must be really good actors because it did not seem to me they were acting it.  I think it was the airing of CT that drove them apart not the filming.  I am guessing Nikki could not handle SM pressures of how she was portrayed on CT.  Who knows.

Looking back I think they have been broken up for weeks. I think after filming CT it was only a matter of time before it was going to end. It's obvious to me (and the other cast member who lived with them) that they are not right for each other. After filming I think they gave it one more try but maybe realized during or after the Bali trip it was over.  Aside from a pic she posted of their legs their last night in Bali, there weren't any pics of just the 2 of them together from that trip. I thought that was odd seeing as I thought it was a romantic getaway and it was before CT even started.

Other couples who break up from this show end their relationship in private long before announcing. The clues are usually there but as fans we hold out hope. I know I saw signs but was still hopeful.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:22 pm

I also knew that they probably wouldn't last but a few weeks ago (about 4) when JPG did one of the recap shows for CT he told Dick he came back from KC that day and how excited Nikki was about the baseball game they went to etc. So I thought things were ok. But if they are happier apart I'm also fine with that.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers