SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:01 am

@Nikki_Ferrell
Third wheelin it w @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog at @poolafterdark I ain't even mad about it (emoji) Come party y'all!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 1f49c

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 8367-910 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 I_got_13 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:38 am

poolafterdark
9 minutes ago
Look who stopped by to celebrate her birthday !!! @nikki_ferrell at the #POOLAFTERDARK !! (birthday emojis)

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 10784965_881609738550870_1553259090_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 1f49c

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 8367-910 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 I_got_13 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:58 am

Nikki looks really happy.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:32 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Nikki looks really happy.  

I agree soccerm3m Nikki does look happy. You go get 'em girl! Take the land!
Happy she is happy!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:48 pm

chinita wrote:Came across this interesting article:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6064692?utm_hp_ref=tw

Not sure if it has been posted

Interesting article, Chinita. Thanks for posting it. I remember when Nikki posted on Twitter that they were watching The Hunger Games and drew the same analogy between TB and The Hunger Games. With a play on words from Hunger Games Nikki said, On TB the odds were never in my favor.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Bashful wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:What i find interesting is the people's comments in soc media post break-up. All praises for Nikki and bashes for JPG.  Ironic since in person, JPG is more approachable and accommodating to fans than Nikki.

I don't think any of those people who are praising her saw her on CT when she said she was annoyed by fans approaching them at dinner and didn't like the attention. Then again people are weird. They love you one minute then they hate you the next. If Juan Pablo would have told Nikki he loved her and proposed, he would have been the best thing since slice bread in these people's eyes.

She obviously didn't like the attention when it was negative but now that everyone loves her she's all about it.
When I watched that episode, I took it to mean she wished people would just let them have a meal in peace, and wait until they were finished to ask for pictures. JMO. I would feel the same way. I think she was edited to make it sound worse. And I don't think she was dismissing Deena...I think she was genuinely trying to explain that she wasn't used to that, and came from a different way of life than they did, as they have been doing it and are used to it. But, that is just me.
Bashful, I agree. I don't think the request for privacy is unreasonable. I think that Nikki did enjoy the fans based on so many wonderful pictures we have seen with her but after a while it gets tiring and there comes time to just draw a few simple healthy boundaries. A shame that such brutal comments were made about this making a reasonable desire into something it was not meant to be.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:34 pm

It's funny how both posted on IG at the same time last night.  I wonder if Nikki is checking his tweeter or IG even though she's not following him.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:39 pm

I'm sure they check each others IG and Twitter to see what they up to. Most of the comments on all Nikki's pics are positive so she probably feels better about posting things and also wants to show she's living her life and moving on. She does look happy. I'm happy for her

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:05 pm

I wonder how did she feel seeing Andi & Josh there lovey dovey.  Maybe she misses those moments?    She said she's happy for their love.  Nikki indeed has a good heart like JPG said but I think she cares for others more than for herself.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:12 pm

The picture she posted on IG of her cat and the dog.  The dog belongs to her friend she is going to live with in KC.  Nikki got back to KC fairly early.

I still think it is weird that JP follows Andi on twitter when she seemed to a part of their problem on CT although I thought they moved on after The Bachelorette was done airing.

Nikki seems more popular on SM than JP right now.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:14 pm

chinita wrote:I wonder how did she feel seeing Andi & Josh there lovey dovey.  Maybe she misses those moments?    She said she's happy for their love.  Nikki indeed has a good heart like JPG said but I think she cares for others more than for herself.

I think she wants what Andi and Josh have.

There was one twitter picture that showed Nikki's and Andi's backs and it appears they are on their phones. Josh is off to the side and he looks incredibly bored.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Someone also posted a picture of Nikki and Andi on Twitter with 2 fans. The fan apologized for interrupting their conversation when asking for the photo.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers