SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:10 am

Ok JPG did tweet back to the commentator who asked him to buy the ticket to follow them to KC.  His reply is: "busted already"  ahaha

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:33 am

What if all this is just for show, they might be getting engaged on her BD, and they want to distract people, especially the paparazi. May be!!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:53 am

Maggenzm wrote:What if all this is just for show, they might be getting engaged on her BD, and they want to distract people, especially the paparazi. May be!!!!

As much as I would like that. I think its wishful thinking my friend.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:58 am

Maggenzm wrote:What if all this is just for show, they might be getting engaged on her BD, and they want to distract people, especially the paparazi. May be!!!!
That's exactly my thought too.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:19 am

chinita wrote:
That's exactly my thought too.

Wow if you guys are right they will have pulled off the biggest prank!!
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:29 am

Haha. I highly doubt they are pretending even though I'd be much happier if that were the case!

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 am

It will be sad indeed and itnhas been so long since they got together and the relationship never seemed to move past what it was on the show. They didnot move forward at all which is a shame on both parts. No growth whatsoever from the things we saw n the show. How long can i like you very much take you in this day and age? And JPG didnot make it condusive for Nikki to move anywhere with him. Wow its is heartbreaking and I had so much hope for them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:21 am

And a great time for JPG to breakup too. He is popular and she has been on the end of bashing because she went on a show to help his image with the public. Where is the loyalty he is big on? She stayed and helped him through the bachelor debacle. Wow indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:44 am

I did notice in one of the pictures from Saturday she still had on the ring they talked about at his bday bash. It was on her right hand I think not left.

I think it is crappy if he broke it off before CT finished airing. I think he, if he ended it, should have waited until the show was over because she just keeps getting bashed and she went on show to help his image. I also think it is crappy a few days before her bday and doing it somewhere other than a KC.

I think she would have moved to be with him if he would have given her more than I really like you. I am not sure I would move without having a commitment especially somewhere where I do not know anyone.

I think in the end she will end up with one of her guy friends. They seem to be there for her through thick and thin.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:46 am

I am also thinking Dr Jenn's latest IG and tweets are directed at them.

I sure hope they do NOT do a reunion show if they are broken up because the other woman will just bash her.

He said on CT that Nikki has a heart like few other women he has met....I think he probably broke her heart in a million pieces.

His friend posted IG post that said that awkward moment when eole think
Your guy best friend is your boyfriend.

He looks over happy in his pictures for just breaking up. He did look bad in one photo a few days ago.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 am

He is probably doing fine because on CT he said if they broke up he would be a little bit sad so I'm sure he still has that attitude. I just really wonder what happened. It had to be something big and not just an amicable split from the instagram pic Nikki posted

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:49 am

What I find a little ironic is that he unfollows Nikki on twitter but still follows Josh and Andi. scratch

I thought maybe they ended things yesterday but maybe it was while he was in KC. They were both quiet those 3-4 days. Something must have pissed each other off yesterday that made them unfollow each other.

The timing is crappy since CT is still airing and her bday is coming up. It must have been something serious.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers