SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by LMW707 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:00 am

Isabel123 wrote:
LMW707 wrote:
Nabsie wrote:And three days ago she retweeted Andi's tweet saying she's happy for her with 'anyjuan. Wonder what happened :/

I have always thought that if Nikki was willing to move to Miami it most likely would work. But she has been very vocal on how she wouldn't move there. I wouldn't be happy with him if he could leave KC a couple of days ago and head to SF instead of staying with her. Whatever the reason they both have very supportive friends and families. I'm sad for them if this indeed true. Breaks up suck.

It's sad and it looks like the break up is not amicable by Nikki's latest IG post. I just hope she take the high road and will not post cryptic remarks against JPG. It will backfire against her eventually more so that there are 3 episodes left in CT. I can't imagine the tabloids articles in the coming days.

It's interesting that on the CT recap Evel Dick said he had been trying to get in touch with Nikki for about 2 weeks now. He left messages for her asking if she was mad at him. No response.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:22 am

Maybe I am doing something wrong but earlier my listing showed her mother following JP's mom and now she isn't. I think something must have just happened between them.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:24 am

Was wondering when this would happen (assuming they have broken up). They made it longer than most couples on this show, but watching CT, it's obvious there are MAJOR issues with their relationship. It was probably inevitable that they would go their separate ways sooner rather than later. Hopefully they can both take the high road in the coming days/weeks.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:46 am

soccerm3m wrote:Maybe I am doing something wrong but earlier my listing showed her mother following JP's mom and now she isn't.  I think something must have just happened between them.

Her mother was following Jp and his mother just a little while ago and now no longer is. Her brother is also not following JP. But it looks like his family still is following her.
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:05 am

So, are they following each other or not?  JPG looks all smiley in the pic.  thou scratch

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:06 am

Chinita - they are not following each other on social media anymore.

Assuming Juan ended things with Nikki today, I find it odd that Juan would post a pic having a good time with his friend Laura and tweeting about the World Series like he doesn't have a care in the world. Could be his way of coping with a break-up could also be why Nikki posted that harsh quote. Still think she needs to take the high road but also hope Juan shows some sensitivity and not be laid back and carefree like he always is about things.

I hope they release a joint statement.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:33 am

It's hard to believe they ended it so suddenly (if they did) When I saw the quote, I thought she was referring to other people not to JPG because in reality, she hasn't been with him for too long so how can she say it was a waste of time?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:38 am

I doubt they will release a statement. He will probably say something about it. I saw there's already an article about them splitting because of the instagram post and Reality Steve also tweeted the pics of JPG and Laura and then the one Nikki posted about wasting her time and also aaid his not surprised that it's over. I think on Wednesday we will know for sure what's going on because it's her birthday and if they split he won't post anything to her.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:40 am

I just saw a tweet where a sport commentator tells JPG that he still have time to follow them to KC.  JPG hasn't said anything

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:43 am

chinita wrote:It's hard to believe they ended it so suddenly (if they did) When I saw the quote, I thought she was referring to other people not to JPG because in reality, she hasn't been with him for too long so how can she say it was a waste of time?

I like them together but in reality she was/is going to have to make the sacrifice to move to Miami. His daughter lives there and I don't care what anyone says a daughter trumps a girlfriend when it comes to location. He would have to move his ex and his parents to a different place if that's what she wanted. I just don't think either of them should have posted their comments. His about Win some Lose some. That just sounds like it was no big deal. And hers sounds bitter and angry.
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:43 am

chinita wrote:It's hard to believe they ended it so suddenly (if they did) When I saw the quote, I thought she was referring to other people not to JPG because in reality, she hasn't been with him for too long so how can she say it was a waste of time?

I don't blame her for feeling it was a waste of her time. If they are broken up, which it seems that they are, she is feeling that she never got the love that she needed from him. That she was never good enough for him to love. If he had said he didn't lover her earlier she could have moved on earlier. She was holding out for the ILY which she most likely never got. She is hurt, humiliated heartbroken most likely so I'm sure it does feel like a waste of time. Some day she may see the good of what she got from the relationship but now that is probably hard to do.

I don't know her or what she is like beyond how she was edited but I'm sure she is not as bad as she seems. Even Evil Dick says he liked her just not with Juan P.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:02 am

If hey have broken up, then I think is best for Nikki to find a bf/ husband in KC.  I don't think she wants to move away from KC.  She's a die hard KC girl.  I wonder what was the cause of her previous breakup.  JPG should also find a gf in Miami where his daughter lives.  He can't move anywhere unless he takes his daughter with him.  In regard to his easy going personality, I only can say from my experience, most men have that kind of attitude.  Guys don't like drama.  We women tend to make things complicated sometimes and men (most) can't stand it and they don't make an effort to understand us.

Last edited by chinita on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers