SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:11 pm

I think it's legit. We don't see anyone in the "know" commenting otherwise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:31 pm

They are both so better off without the other.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:39 pm

I know he's not very popular, however if Nikki's behaviour is similar to what is being shown on CT, then it must have been difficult for him as well. In all the pics that were posted here, he was always displaying affection towards her. I'm sure he cared for her very much, but wasn't sure if it was a forever thing due to her nature. These opinions are only after keeping up in the CT thread because I didn't know she behaved that way.

They tried, they both stuck it out this long. If she indeed broke it off, he is moving on. You can't force someone to say ILY and you can't force someone to stay. I've never been in that position, but if someone wanted to leave me, I wouldn't try to talk them into staying. I can see JPG having that attitude. I realize there are many situations where this might be to the couples benefit.

I think Nikki loves him, and wanted everyone else to love him as well. There's no real answer, you go with your gut at the time and stick it out, time goes by, she probably had enough of everything. If that's the case, then for sure it's the best decision, if they indeed split, because now there's no more desire to keep trying. They are both at fault for many reasons, IMO, but at least they tried and hopefully learned.

My son went through this. Dated for 13 years, she wanted to get engaged, he wasn't sure. Everyone always asked them when are they getting engaged/married. There came a point where he finally realized he loved her as a person. Was it a waste of time? I don't think so. You enjoyed all that time together, you learn from it, and move on. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:43 pm

perhaps it is best to separate this into two different threads if they are broken up. We are breaking fan thread rules left and right here?

Mods and GA you all continue to be awesome as these couples and us lively members make it challenging!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I know he's not very popular, however if Nikki's behaviour is similar to what is being shown on CT, then it must have been difficult for him as well. In all the pics that were posted here, he was always displaying affection towards her. I'm sure he cared for her very much, but wasn't sure if it was a forever thing due to her nature. These opinions are only after keeping up in the CT thread because I didn't know she behaved that way.

They tried, they both stuck it out this long. If she indeed broke it off, he is moving on. You can't force someone to say ILY and you can't force someone to stay. I've never been in that position, but if someone wanted to leave me, I wouldn't try to talk them into staying. I can see JPG having that attitude. I realize there are many situations where this might be to the couples benefit.

I think Nikki loves him, and wanted everyone else to love him as well. There's no real answer, you go with your gut at the time and stick it out, time goes by, she probably had enough of everything. If that's the case, then for sure it's the best decision, if they indeed split, because now there's no more desire to keep trying. They are both at fault for many reasons, IMO, but at least they tried and hopefully learned.

My son went through this. Dated for 13 years, she wanted to get engaged, he wasn't sure. Everyone always asked them when are they getting engaged/married. There came a point where he finally realized he loved her as a person. Was it a waste of time? I don't think so. You enjoyed all that time together, you learn from it, and move on. JMHO

Great Post Once Again ..GA
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:perhaps it is best to separate this into two different threads if they are broken up. We are breaking fan thread rules left and right here?  

Mods and GA you all continue to be awesome as these couples and us lively members make it challenging!

I posted last night, as this was unfolding, I would leave this fan thread for the dedicated fans even though the posts will not be fan like. The fans in this thread have always given them 100% support, and have always been civil to each other. I feel it's a place for the dedicated fans to be able to discuss without the opinions of those who have never supported this couple.

There is a CT thread, and a Nikki and JPG General Discussion thread that posters can use if they want to be negative as in they never supported them to begin with. I hope this makes sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:55 pm

pavalygurl wrote:They are both so better off without the other.

Have to agree and I really was pulling for them with how everything went down after The Bachelor. I know not to believe everything you see on TV, but I haven't been impressed with what I have seen on CT. I think they are both good people, but together...maybe just not meant to be.

Last edited by klarson79 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:56 pm

As I said, JPG would not let her go that easily but if he gets her back, I think she needs to change her behavior if she behaves the way she had portrayed in CT. I sometimes think how great the love she has for him. Most people break up because of bigger issues like: cheating. If they're breaking because of the "ILU" then it doesn't make sense and it's very immature JMO. There must be something bigger than that (I hope)

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:05 pm

Do they still unfollow each other in IG and twitter? I still see their photos together in both IG accounts.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:13 pm

It may take some time for them to sort out all this sm unfollowing etc. I know if it were me, it might be the last thing I would be concerned about, although it seems they/family/friends have done quite a bit. :shocked!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Nabsie wrote:Did anyone else notice JPG following and unfollowing and then following her again?

Busy with work so no time to check their soc med activities. But i can still see their photos together in both IG accounts.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I know he's not very popular, however if Nikki's behaviour is similar to what is being shown on CT, then it must have been difficult for him as well. In all the pics that were posted here, he was always displaying affection towards her. I'm sure he cared for her very much, but wasn't sure if it was a forever thing due to her nature. These opinions are only after keeping up in the CT thread because I didn't know she behaved that way.

I have long suspected that the behavior we see from Nikki on CT is, at least in part, because she really doesn't want to be there and she agreed to do the show for JPG's benefit. Nikki is such a private person and she must have known that doing CT would open up all the SM crap again that she had such a hard time dealing with after ATFR. I can't imagine that went into CT wholeheartedly and she may really resent JPG for urging her to do CT, IMO.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers