SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:45 pm

I just saw on Instagram that Nikki is going to be living with her friend Maggie. The picture that was posted with that comment was 5 weeks ago. It looks like it is happening in November. Someone saw her shopping at IKEA yesterday so she could have buying things for her apartment.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Someone tweeted Evel Dick asking if rumors about JP and Nikki were true...he said no clue....he asked on person where they heard it

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:10 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I just saw on Instagram that Nikki is going to be living with her friend Maggie.  The picture that was posted with that comment was 5 weeks ago.  It looks like it is happening in November.  Someone saw her shopping at IKEA yesterday so she could have buying things for her apartment.
If she knew 5 weeks ago or longer about this move, chances are she has known for a while a breakup was coming IMO. If it weren't for their trip to Bali, it would seem like things have been going downward since they filmed CT!??
I've been rooting for them to make it, but perhaps they're better off not.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:33 pm

But on JPG's Bday party she looked so in love with him.  And she said she was happy when she was interviewed, unless she lied.  Also, JPG's latest interview with People magazine stated that they are loving and missing each other.  I don't think he would lie about it.  He's the type that either he is honest about or keeps quite IMO.  

I was checking IG earlier, JPG posted a video of him singing but was deleted immediately in less than a minute.  I was going to watch it but didn't have time.  Did anyone notice?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:43 pm

It was Bob Marley's "three little birds" and the part he was singing was don't worry everything is going to be alright.

He was driving a car and video taping himself singing. One of these days he is going to rear end someone.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:56 pm

I think they had a big fight, but you know, it takes Nikki a while to come down. It 's easy to forget how much you love someone when you angry at them. When the anger is gone that 's when the true feeling returns. So, we shall see. I know these 2 love each other. I really don't want them to break up. Remember this?

JPG - " I think she is in my heart to stay"
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:57 pm

I wonder why he took it off

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:05 am

Maggenzm wrote: pg I think they had a big fight, but you know, it takes Nikki a while to come down. It 's easy to forget how much you love someone when you angry at them. When the anger is gone that 's when the true feeling returns. So, we shall see. I know these 2 love each other. I really don't want them to break up. Remember this?

JPG - " I think she is in my heart to stay"

Yup-- I agree to the bolded.  Nikki said in TB that she can handle fighting with him so what happen?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:07 am

Nikki tweeted this morning that she left for work really early so that she could listen to the new Sam Hunt album in the parking lot at work....maybe she could not sleep. I think she tweeted it at 6 am her time.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:14 am

Sorry for double post.

I thought when they did the one Dick at Nite episode together in KC they looked happy. He was showing her affection during that segment. They also said they could not spoil about ILY/te amor/ etc.

For some reason I think Nikki has been living at home based on some of her mothers posts and a few of hers. Maybe moving in with her friend was first step in living on her own. It is not easy getting used to living with someone after living at home or on your own.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:20 am

JP tweeted it is time to fly....wonder where he is headed. Seems late to be flying to KC.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:22 am

My friend just told me Nikki blocked her the minute she replied back to Andi's tweet regarding "anyjuan makes her happy". She said, your fiancée doesn't like JPG.  And she said Josh was full of it.  Nikki was tagged on that tweet

Funny is Nikki blocked her but Andi didn't and neither Josh

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers