SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:21 pm

AllAboutLove, I think Sam may be going through the stages of grief. I expect anger to be more predominant now....I think u earlier posted in the other thread how Sam asked Blake if he really knew her well enough, that was her trying to make sure he was sure of what he felt enough to commit to her since she has been hurt in the past. I really do hope this switcheroo is just a rumor. I can't imagine any of the girls betraying Sam in that way. On another note Louise has yet to post anything in support of Sam, at least Lisa wished both Sam & Blake well. I don't know what to think or believe anymore.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Sundy wrote:Louise has been the one that has been super quiet in all this. Not a peep that I could find. There never seemed to be much of a connection between Louise and Sam though. I haven't watched the promo for the project but does Sam do that pursed lip thing. She did it at various times throughout the Bach. I think on the mint date, at the proposal etc. not sure what it means whether it's confidence or close to tears but she does do it quite often. Could be a clue of genuine emotion.

I posted exactly the same thing about Louise, she's been quiet on SM & there were rumors about her & Blake circulating as well yesterday. Maybe she is just waiting for the storm to pass & she could have reached out privately to Sam.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Perhaps he went with Lou? No Sam & Louise are such good friends I doubt she would do such a thing but he probably wants her back but she is refusing? Or perhaps he wants Jess back? I don't think any bachelorette would be able to look at him again tbh  If you look on the bachelor page on extra's "most ideal place for marriage" you will see the girls are very close to eachother
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:29 pm

ERGENT NEWS ALL ALL THE BACHELORETTE's JUST UNFOLLOWED BLAKE ON INSTAGRAM! Including LISA, LAURINA, ZOE AND EVERYONE FOLLOWING HIN!! @blakegarvey WOWOWOW THIS JUST SHOWS EVERYONE IS AGAINST HIM AND ON TEAM SAM AND LISA!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Oops they are still following him! #WrongCall sorry guys!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:31 pm

I do think Tim is just poking fun...what would be production's incentive for keeping him in the know potentially spreading rumors when the rumor mill is already completely out of their control already
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:34 pm

If figured that the Blake Instagram was not infact Blake but a fake account and the fact that Sam wasn't following was that she knew it was fake as she was in contact with him? Jess seems to have a public Instagram now as well. Yet to work out if it's real or not though. Missjessjones.public
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Oh Lisa just posted a lovely message to Sam in IG. 'Sisters before Misters' that's it, I'm now convinced Blakes a jerk
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:38 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 54 Screen26

lmao.. this guy is dead meat. have we ever seen a Bach series in which all the women have taken a stance against him?? #feminism

Last edited by aerina on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Sundy wrote:If figured that the Blake Instagram was not infact Blake but a fake account and the fact that Sam wasn't following was that she knew it was fake as she was in contact with him? Jess seems to have a public Instagram now as well. Yet to work out if it's real or not though. Missjessjones.public

That's a fake one for Jess. She posted under Chantal's Instagram posting of the Melbourne girls in a pic with her private Instagram supporting Sam saying she was a real woman ...something to that effect anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:41 pm

aerina wrote:The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 54 Screen26

lmao.. this guy is dead meat. have we ever seen a Bach series in which all the women have taken a stance against him??

Blakey boy!!!! No way out!!!! He is dead meat for real...

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:44 pm

LMAO amber is ALWAY so dramatic -- "i get into my emotions"
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 54 Screen74

again- no clue what blake's side of the story is but these girls spent 24hrs 7 days a week almost 3-4 WHOLE Months with ZERO distractions with sam ....and they consistently are standing up for her
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123