SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:32 pm

So the douchebag comment made by Sam in the final episode... 

I am inclined to believe that they edited Sam's storyline so intently because Blake may have been telling ALL the girl's he was falling, falling, falling.  We didn't see that as we only saw him say this with Sam which was the editor's choice so we would have some understanding of the fairy tale ending/proposal.

But then South Africa and he has fallen for all the girls. 

That was definitely an editing choice to change the focus from Blake finding love to Blake being a douchebag (when Sam says it to his mom)...  

No final rose ceremony either, just a Bunda engagement ring that was not sized correctly for Sam's finger (it was falling off her finger)

And then... Sam is narrating as the episode closes. 

Again, Jess said fall in love fast fall out of love fast. That is what I think Blake did with lots of the girls. The difference is that Sam, with her vulnerability fulfilled his need to be a role model and father like figure... something he never had. Whereas with the other girls... he didn't fulfill a role as easily since they were not vulnerable like Sam. 

So much for protecting her.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:32 pm

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Emusha I have searched tirelessly for that interview you posted that Blake did while at Perth when he said it was just 2 more weeks and he couldn't wait to be with his special someone. He looked so happy in that interview. I don't think this break up was weeks ago (filming ended 6 weeks ago) except he was flat out lying in that interview....this is so unreal.
and the plot thickens... poor sam.

Which this??
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/blakes-seven-bachelor-on-princesses-and-pies-20140910-10f680.html

Not this, the one I am referencing was done at Perth, he was wearing a white tee shirt with black print on it, he looked so happy. The first question was if he chose someone, and he said yes, and they asked from the show, and he laughed that he hadn't heard that one before but yes he chose someone from the cast of girls on the show....so unreal to me.

i think i got it!!
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelors-blake-garvey-on-the-kiss-that-didnt-make-the-cut-20140916-10hosq.html
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 pm

mercieme wrote:

I don't think any of the girls from these series will date Blake after this bomb, just seems to be that the girls all have a bond that they will honor but we will see!!!!
LMAO word!!!! i do think the true love story is the one between the girls like they said themselves many times -- several of the girls were throwing him under the bus a bit like laurina, amber, katerina etc...all saying they didn't even know the dude! smilelove
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Kapiti wrote:

“From what I can gather they’re not together anymore. Belle, who was on season one with me, went out with the guys on Grand Final day the other day, and Sam was there flirting up a storm with a heap of guys. She [Belle] thought maybe it was because Lisa had won,” Palman told radio hosts Paul Hogan and Esther ‘Woody’ Woodhams.

the grand finale day was on FRIDAY when sam went out with the girls -- when the friend of sam supposedly said the breakup took place
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:41 pm

emusha wrote:
Kapiti wrote:

“From what I can gather they’re not together anymore. Belle, who was on season one with me, went out with the guys on Grand Final day the other day, and Sam was there flirting up a storm with a heap of guys. She [Belle] thought maybe it was because Lisa had won,” Palman told radio hosts Paul Hogan and Esther ‘Woody’ Woodhams.

the grand finale day was on FRIDAY when sam went out with the girls -- when the friend of sam supposedly said the breakup took place

Grand Final was last Saturday.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm

emusha wrote:i think i got it!!
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelors-blake-garvey-on-the-kiss-that-didnt-make-the-cut-20140916-10hosq.html

Thanks Emusha, that's it....wow that was 3 weeks ago and that was exactly 3 weeks post filming. Blake is going to be the villain here for sure. He frigging told her he had never been more sure of the decision to propose to her. And Osher was such a big fan of his saying he was really genuine. For Blake's sake, he better give an interview. Now if we check out the pictures that Sam posted last Saturday (if the rumor is true that he broke up with her last Friday) she did look a bit sad in those pictures. Like I said before curious to see what explanation Blake has for this because he has been tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:44 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 35 Screen69
and laurina also posted a screencap of the networkten release
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:45 pm

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I don't think any of the girls from these series will date Blake after this bomb, just seems to be that the girls all have a bond that they will honor but we will see!!!!
LMAO word!!!! i do think the true love story is the one between the girls like they said themselves many times -- several of the girls were throwing him under the bus a bit like laurina, amber, katerina etc...all saying they didn't even know the dude! smilelove

I posted that issue concerning TBAU Facebook post on friendship being emphasized more than love.

And for the shocking moment with Blake and the ring? It was just a Bunda advertisement. Part of the contract to be sure. Just like all the toasts that Blake and Sam had. Advertising everything around them. 

By the way, the Bunda ring Sam put on her finger was the exact same as what she tried on at the store. They just "sketched" the same ring and called it a Blake creation...

I am of the mind that everything was a Blake creation. Osher knew about it and thought this is nuts I am going to Amsterdam (?) while the show is airing and won't bother watching...

I was waiting for the mints .... for the proposal. These producers should have consulted us. Haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:47 pm

emusha wrote:The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 35 Screen69
and laurina also posted a screencap of the networkten release

Seems like the girls are only finding out now... thus the media blackout... 

Must say I am laughing at the #genuine ... the friendships were genuine is what is being promoted now..,. seems the only thing that was if so
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:51 pm

WOW, WOW, WOW Unbelievable. Douchebag is a light term for what good old Blakie did to our precious Sam.
She can carry her head high knowing that the world fell in love with her for who she is. There will be men dying to date such an original ... when she's ready. Thank God her family is so supportive to her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:51 pm

last season there wasn't a lot of emphasis on friendships and since the bachelor turned out to be a douche they had to focus on something positive.

And poor Osher couldn't stay in Australia any longer and has grown a beard, and let his hair go grey thinking about "the genuine love story"

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 pm

emusha wrote:
AEF wrote:The way this is unfolding will play right into the Blake those who are not fans. I was really sad for Australia last night, I felt there were undercurrents of at best unconscious bias
do you mean racial bias?? or just based on reports from pre-season

I've thought there was an element of a race issue all season

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123