SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 pm

[quote="AllAboutLove"][quote="emusha"]
mercieme wrote:
I was waiting for the mints .... for the proposal. These producers should have consulted us. Haha

you know what!! i was totally underwhelmed by the actual proposal...i was like THATS IT??? def not a speech to someone you wanna dedicate your life to-- i watched it back and it felt like it was all about him...you can read me...i feel so loved...wanted someone to support challenge me...UH sayyy whattttt??

Meanwhile ...just for ish and giggles the love rat articles are back in rotation on twitter....
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-is-a-love-rat-and-we-should-be-baying-for-his-blood/story-fnn7ma1h-1227078961490

Also interesting tidbit -- those that were on the board in the beginning remember when we started out with these ominous rumors about blake and him professing his "love" "in love with" "falling in love with" to all the girls? (i think his the lady who said she was his exgf was sharing some of this) and we all felt deflated how ridiculous he sounds...guy who has a license suspended...who seemingly drops a girl to go on the show blah blah... well this same rumor about telling all the girls he was falling for them that the s1 bachette dropped today on news.au is the same rumor we heard in the beginning from his exgf...

like i mentioned ....with these shows...what goes around comes around and the truth ALWAYS hits the fan....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Norcalgal wrote:WOW, WOW, WOW  Unbelievable.  Douchebag is a light term for what good old Blakie did to our precious Sam.
She can carry her head high knowing that the world fell in love with her for who she is.  There will be men dying to date such an original ... when she's ready.  Thank God her family is so supportive to her.

here here!! glad to see you here as we close out this season --early bachau boardies yall remember all the craziness we heard in the beginning??? ohhh boyyyy here we go into the truth!

sammy24 wrote:last season there wasn't a lot of emphasis on friendships and since the bachelor turned out to be a douche they had to focus on something positive.

this is EXACTLY similar to what Anna mentioned ...she said this season it's been so focused on the girls...v.s the connections last season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:57 pm

emusha wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:

you know what!! i was totally underwhelmed by the actual proposal...i was like THATS IT??? def not a speech to someone you wanna dedicate your life to-- i watched it back and it felt like it was all about him...you can read me...i feel so loved...wanted someone to support challenge me...UH sayyy whattttt??

Meanwhile ...just for ish and giggles the love rat articles are back in rotation on twitter....
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-is-a-love-rat-and-we-should-be-baying-for-his-blood/story-fnn7ma1h-1227078961490

Also interesting tidbit -- those that were on the board in the beginning remember when we started out with these ominous rumors about blake and him professing his "love" "in love with" "falling in love with" to all the girls? (i think his the lady who said she was his exgf was sharing some of this) and we all felt deflated how ridiculous he sounds...guy who has a license suspended...who seemingly drops a girl to go on the show blah blah... well this same rumor about telling all the girls he was falling for them that the s1 bachette dropped today on news.au is the same rumor we heard in the beginning from his exgf...

like i mentioned ....with these shows...what goes around comes around and the truth ALWAYS hits the fan....

Yep Blake basically confirmed all the pre-show rumors about his character. Oh my goodness, I just thought of the scene when Sam sat on his laps and basically poured out her heart as to why she was so scared this would be the last time they would be together and he told her to close her eyes and kissed her so passionately....in my heart I can't believe he was not in love at that point and I can't see how that was staged...oh Blake you are in so much trouble!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:59 pm

If Blake was hoping to get any career boost out of this, he just messed it up big time!!!!

AEF and other Aussie friends, pretty please scan the magazine that comes out next week on Oct 6th, I am so curious to hear Blake's version of this storm fest!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Again, Jess said fall in love fast fall out of love fast. That is what I think Blake did with lots of the girls. The difference is that Sam, with her vulnerability fulfilled his need to be a role model and father like figure... something he never had. Whereas with the other girls... he didn't fulfill a role as easily since they were not vulnerable like Sam. 

So much for protecting her.

Oh my goodness Jess is probably thanking her lucky stars she didn't end up with Blake, she is definitely the voice of reason now!!! Poor Sam she had a lot of love to give, gave it and got dumped!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:03 am

for now i want to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for what he says... he has always been very hard to read ...except for in the episodes where his face was so lit up around sam...but regardless of how in love he was with her...the way he broke up without telling her a reason is not fair... the fact that he may have told many of the girls this and that...very very very fishy....

now for the mystery of the day
if they broke up on friday why would blake be in Melbourne yesterday???

Hilarious - this has to be one of the only seasons where there's sluething post show
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:05 am

AEF wrote:
emusha wrote:
AEF wrote:The way this is unfolding will play right into the Blake those who are not fans. I was really sad for Australia last night, I felt there were undercurrents of at best unconscious bias
do you mean racial bias?? or just based on reports from pre-season

I've thought there was an element of a race issue all season  

with the "Africa" trip? how else? curious for your thoughts...

meanwhile... this seems to be the general twitter sentiment

‏@jess_c88  56m56 minutes ago
@fro_001 This basically confirms Bachie's #dirtystreetpie status once and for all. Hope you're okay! Drink all the wine. xx
gotta love laurina!!

and here's the guy with the voice of reason
‏@John_Bird_Elder 17m17 minutes ago
@fro_001 Because he wanted a mother, cutie. This was a guy who asked every chick to love him. You got off light
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:11 am

emusha wrote:for now i want to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for what he says... he has always been very hard to read ...except for in the episodes where his face was so lit up around sam...but regardless of how in love he was with her...the way he broke up without telling her a reason is not fair... the fact that he may have told many of the girls this and that...very very very fishy....  

Hilarious - this has to be one of the only seasons where there's sluething post show

I would love to know his side of things... I can't give him the benefit of the doubt if he has let Sam down like that. It's just wrong and unexcusable.

I have a feeling Blake will be in hiding but with one or two exclusive interviews since he's universally hated at the moment.

Apparently Blake's been spotted in a Brisbane hotel last night, according to an article, but that just contradicts the Instagram airport photo.

Sam for Bette plssss!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:15 am

aerina wrote:
emusha wrote:for now i want to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for what he says... he has always been very hard to read ...except for in the episodes where his face was so lit up around sam...but regardless of how in love he was with her...the way he broke up without telling her a reason is not fair... the fact that he may have told many of the girls this and that...very very very fishy....  

I would love to know his side of things... And same here -- I can't give him the benefit of the doubt if he has let Sam down like that. It's just wrong and unexcusable.

I have a feeling Blake will be in hiding but with one or two exclusive interviews since he's universally hated at the moment.

Apparently Blake's been spotted in a Brisbane hotel last night, according to an article, but that just contradicts the Instagram airport photo.

Sam for Bette plssss!!

You know what guys, I believe he was at Melbourne yesterday for sure. I checked the instagram of the guy that spotted him at the airport and that guy is in Hawaii now. But what's not making sense is Sam saying she was in the dark and Blake was the one calling the shot. That part he is guilty of for not giving Sam proper closure....and guess what more ex girlfriends will come out of the wood works now, this story will continue to grow legs for sure!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:19 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 36 10686955_735533699852811_8871163436477679553_n

I always said TRUST what the photos are saying in TBAU Facebook page...

"Share you"

Osher was DEFINITELY sending a message when he referenced it is worse than #dirtystreetpie

It was Sam calling Blake a #douchebag to his mom's face... Ooops, it came out shouldn't have said it.

I think they were all acting by the time the got to South Africa...

Here's the evidence I gave awhile back when I asked why are ALL the girls smirking???

IT WAS ALL THERE JUST AS I SAID... I said to watch TBAU Facebook page because they are NARRATING the story to us...

Look at the F3 girl's face... no one looks concerned at all... they look pissed off... a smirk on each girl's face.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 36 10603318_734328669973314_4124367400626803821_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:21 am

AEF wrote:What do you all think - could Blake have suddenly broke up with Sam this past week with no lead up eg. conflict etc. and Sam has no idea why he has called it off?

that's what sam said...you don't think that'd be the case? sam seems to not be the manupilative type and we've seen her own up to her mistakes/outburst...with how raw she is it's hard to imagine her being anything but straightforward...not one to "play the victim" and be passive agressive -- we've seen her straight up face the issue/confict head on-- with amber (she told her you have some explaining to do when amber faked an exit), with blake (epi 8 when she said she's leaving then confronted him straight on with the truth) with laurina (telling her straight to her face what she felt about her actions) -- how else do you think it could have gone?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:21 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 36 10653805_734328503306664_6302717683573077995_n

It will be hilarious if this FB post was meaning... You are the LAST guy I would bring home... 

haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123