SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:03 pm

NM I lightened the pic. The tower thingy is a light. Good catch AL.

I guess I need to see what he was wearing during the M&G and if that lady (I don't know who she is) was wearing that dress.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Mansio10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Sorry AL I didn't see your post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:14 pm

IDK I guess we will see. :yes:
Those arches are very tall IRL I can't imagine the angle needed to get them dwarfed to appear at mid arm level.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK I guess we will see. :yes:
Those arches are very tall IRL I can't imagine the angle needed to get them dwarfed to appear at mid arm level.

IA, I'm not quite convinced yet. The arches are behind them with greenery behind the arches. They would have to be standing in the water, there's no place for them to stand at that angle IMO. Plus the slats or whatever it is they have the lights hanging from, would also be in the water?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:49 pm

I agree they are at the mansion. That angle is just weird. Maybe, they are standing on something.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There's a bunch more s/caps thanks to Litta in the No discussion Spoilers section.

So many of them! I'm getting confused already. If anyone can identify them it would be great to move them in their respective threads, or if they are sleuthed out, I'll create a new thread for them. If you don't know how to move a post, let me know.

I saved most so will try and match them to known faces, then try and find new ones Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:17 pm

The girl in the red dress is Trina Scherenberg. I put this in her thread yesterday. I think the new alpha thread sort is messing things up because threads with new posts are not moving to the top.
lavenderred wrote:http://instagram.com/p/vzwCIlL5OC/
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Evaa_m11
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Ok I remember now that you posted that yesterday, Lav. I guess I want to know if it is during the M&G why would he be kissing her night one.

IMO to everyone as an FYI -  it's easier to keep them in alphabetic order, especially when looking for a certain thread to add info. Using "view new posts" will always list all the threads that have not been read.

From the home page, you still can see new posts without using "view new posts" because the icon has changed colour. I find it easier to click view new posts rather than scrolling through threads to find the new post.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Is it just me or do some of the women look like they are arching away from him? LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 pm

atem wrote:Is it just me or do some of the women look like they are arching away from him?  LOL

IA or like the s/cap upthread, she's not into that kiss at all.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:47 pm

(How am I going to get through his fish mouth kissing?)
I'm right there with ya, GA. IT's going to be pretty painful.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Is this the same person?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Evaa_m11

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 307a627564e980c692069c7087cfd083

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Mansio10

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena