SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:37 am

sanlee088 wrote:Two screen caps that I didn't see capped yet from the preview. Sorry if I missed them!

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Iveq1z
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 2dv06t5
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 X4oxsg

Ok if I bring those to the Unspoiled?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:21 am

sophienette wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Two screen caps that I didn't see capped yet from the preview. Sorry if I missed them!

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Iveq1z
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 2dv06t5
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 X4oxsg

Ok if I bring those to the Unspoiled?

Definitely! :yes: yes
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:The girl in the white lacy lingerie is attired perfectly for the Meat and Geek. I do think silver platform stilettos would have been a better choice in heels, however.

I must be so old fashion. How in the world can she be ok with how she's dressed?

Thanks San for capping this one. This isn't during the M&G with no suit jacket, and kissing on night one right? We should be able to find that tower. (How am I going to get through his fish mouth kissing?)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:47 am

There's a bunch more s/caps thanks to Litta in the No discussion Spoilers section.

So many of them! I'm getting confused already. If anyone can identify them it would be great to move them in their respective threads, or if they are sleuthed out, I'll create a new thread for them. If you don't know how to move a post, let me know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The girl in the white lacy lingerie is attired perfectly for the Meat and Geek. I do think silver platform stilettos would have been a better choice in heels, however.

I must be so old fashion. How in the world can she be ok with how she's dressed?

Thanks San for capping this one. This isn't during the M&G with no suit jacket, and kissing on night one right? We should be able to find that tower. (How am I going to get through his fish mouth kissing?)

That may actually be in New Mexico.  Santa Fe I think judging by the type of bridge/building behind them and the type of tower.

ETA: actually thinking that I may of been in haste when making the post. I believe that it is actually at the mansion in the back of the house with the strings coming down and the lights on them. Think the back of the pool with the arches in them may be what I initially thought was the bridge, etc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:31 am

That photo of the kiss is definitely not at the mansion, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

That may actually be in New Mexico.  Santa Fe I think judging by the type of bridge/building behind them and the type of tower.

ETA: actually thinking that I may of been in haste when making the post.  I believe that it is actually at the mansion in the back of the house with the strings coming down and the lights on them.  Think the back of the pool with the arches in them may be what I initially thought was the bridge, etc.

Sorry for quoting myself, but here's a pic of the back of the mansion where the wooden slats are hanging out.  I think that the lights could be coming down off the slats as they seem pretty uniform and you can see strings on them as if they are hanging off of something.  In the background, you can also see the alcove of the terra-cotta that surrounds the pool area.  In the background between the two of them kissing, you can see greenery or a tall palm/or tree.  Same with the picture below, you can see the tall tree/palm that reaches above the terra-cotta alcove formation.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Back110

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:49 am

I think AL is right about it being the mansion. Those are the arches back there. It just looks like lights have been added to hang down.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 5804896267_926d7fd17a
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 IS10bacpq2wkotf

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:49 am

Where would the tower thingy be? The arches look pretty high in the second cap, comparing how low they are behind the couple.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Where would the tower thingy be? The arches look pretty high in the second cap, comparing how low they are behind the couple.

It's not a tower. They are light hanging down. You can see the string/cord.

The height of the arches will change based on the camera angle.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:54 am

I brightened up the pic and IMO, you can see strings for the lights.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Iveq1z10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:56 am

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Where would the tower thingy be? The arches look pretty high in the second cap, comparing how low they are behind the couple.

It's not a tower. They are light hanging down. You can see the string/cord.

The height of the arches will change based on the camera angle.
I tend to think that the camera guy is actually sitting down on something and angling up at Chris and ? kissing. Therefore the angle of the arches will be different too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena