SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Litta123 wrote:Hey all, I took screen captures from the Kelsey preview upset over Britt. I honestly doubt if they will be helpful for sleuthing, but I am willing to post if anyone wants to see the girls reaction to Britt's date.

Britt seems to return in daylight based on the window background. The thing of interest to me is that Kelsey changes clothes before she heads off to see Chris. Chris appears to be dressing for the cocktail/RC...but obviously Kelsey is not dressed that way.

Does anyone want to see the caps of this or is our sleuthing interest now on just the F3? I'll do as you guys wish as I have some time tonight; however, I don't want to make the effort if no one cares about this, since Kelsey is a MOT girl.
Kelsey said that she has to go talk to Chris before the rose ceremony tonight.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:25 pm

mura and I have been trying to figure this out and we thought it might be helpful to get other opinions.

From what I understand, RS spoiled yesterday(?) that Whitney, Jade and Becca all have 1-1s in episode 7 in Iowa. This would mean Britt, Carly and Kaitlyn have the GD (playing hockey). I guess there was some discussion on Becca's thread this morning about whether RS is right on this. Does it make sense that Becca would have two 1-1s in a row (ep 6 & ep 7)?

I'm not sure of the specific filming locations in Iowa or even when/where some of the fan/twitter/IG shots were taken, but again, some of this was discussed in Becca's thread this morning (and a little bit upthread here).

So here is our question? Who is the third girl in the hockey cap? Does it look like Becca or Kaitlyn? Britt is on the left and Carly is the blonde. The girl in question is the one closest to Chris...oops, who I unfortunately cut off. He's near the blue circle.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 A747361b-5a0f-4818-a5c2-025174268919

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 3786216b-fa82-46d6-b2d5-a77f70737c5a

If Becca, then this would be her SQT after hockey. If the hockey girl is Kaitlyn, then the caps below would be from Becca's 1-1. How does the location of the hockey date and the location of the candid shots line up? I'm sorry I still don't know where all these possible dates are taking place since I'm still not caught up.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 B0_HnAoCIAAgDYw

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Jaxct5

One last thing...are these girls the same?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 986041b4-ee0f-42a7-b15f-dbcb4db64549

I believe many think the girl running is Kaitlyn. Back when I was on the unspoiled side, northernviewer saw that Kaitlyn had camo pants on during a point when the girls were in the mansion...same as the running girl. Also, it fits Kaitlyn's personality to be doing this, imo. Is this Arlington?

Why does this matter? Well, I guess if RS is wrong about the episode 7 details, it gives more weight to the possibility that he is wrong on his F1 call. Anyway, we thought we throw it out for everyone to consider.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:30 pm

I'm pretty sure this has been sleuthed. The hockey arena, Kaitlyn in Arlington etc. Auntie mtnlvr and many other's sorry I forget who have worked on this. They will be able to recap it. And yes, some believe he is wrong with regards to the details of this date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:31 pm

It would be about a 10-15 minute walk from Wells Fargo arena (the hockey spot) to the spot of the yellow shirt. The yellow shirt is walking around the east village. (I live in Des Moines. Hit me up with any location questions)
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:37 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Hey all, I took screen captures from the Kelsey preview upset over Britt. I honestly doubt if they will be helpful for sleuthing, but I am willing to post if anyone wants to see the girls reaction to Britt's date.

Britt seems to return in daylight based on the window background. The thing of interest to me is that Kelsey changes clothes before she heads off to see Chris. Chris appears to be dressing for the cocktail/RC...but obviously Kelsey is not dressed that way.

Does anyone want to see the caps of this or is our sleuthing interest now on just the F3? I'll do as you guys wish as I have some time tonight; however, I don't want to make the effort if no one cares about this, since Kelsey is a MOT girl.
Kelsey said that she has to go talk to Chris before the rose ceremony tonight.

Yes, agree, but why would she need to change clothes and do her hair differently? Unless, Kelsey's walk to Chris's room takes place at another time. Her walking out of the room with the girls was not to go see Chris which is what the preview implies to me. Maybe she just wanted to get away to think. In the grand scheme of it, it doesn't matter. Those were just questions the preview raised for me, but completely insignificant to the outcome of the season...so I certainly won't be pondering it much. giggling

Since I'm not seeing anyone's interest in me posting the preview's cap, I'll just hang onto them for now, but I won't upload them to here.

Thanks GA and lurker11 for the info about the hockey date/location. I appreciate your patience in helping to bring me up to speed.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Just got an email from photobucket about exceeding my bandwidth.  I'll upload any preview SC from a different account and then all the previously posted will reset themselves in about a week.  If there's anything specific someone is looking for in the posted ones while they're not showing up, let me know and I'll upload and bring them over from the other account.  Sorry!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Awww Ladybug, you and Litta and others, are working so hard on s/caps! Much appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:50 pm

TY Litta for putting those caps together. TY all and pls excuse us as we both newbies on this season. Let me throwing in my 2 cents. Would love to hear the feedback from great seluthers here Praying

Please CMIIW the location of the above caps :
- The Hockey GD: Hockey Stadium, Des Moines
- The Yellow Jacket Girl with Chris: Locust Tap, East Village of Des Moines
- Kaitlyn yelling: Arlington, Iowa (has it been confirmed yet?)

soooo here is my reasoning :
-IF the hockey girl is Becca- then RS is wrong: Becca was on the GD instead of 1on1
- IF the YJG (Yellow Jacket Girl) is Becca, then RS is 50% right or 50% wrong since it could be a 1on1 with Chris or just a SQT after GD
- IF the girl yelling Arlington is Kaityn AND its proven to be in AR, then either :
a. She got the 1-1 date in AR on epi 7
b. She is one of the F2..as we know the finale was staged in AR.
For both a and b, IMO we can safely say that RS is awfully wrong.

as Aunties Love said on Becca thread, we have the 'unaccounted' cap of Kaitlyn running around in AR (are we sure that cap background is in Arlington?) which can really change things up. The point is, its not likely that she can do activities in Des Moines (where the GD held) and on AR/farm on the same day.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:51 pm

I know we are not super into sleuthing this season, but RS has spoiled that Kaitlyn was on the GD in Des Moines, yet we have an identified SC of her in Arlington. Could Chris have taken three girls to the final destination? I mean, in the promo, we heard him say "I have 3 girls to choose from," or something like that.

Just something that just occurred to me...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Oh, Mura. Always questioning!!!

We must have been typing at the same time.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:57 pm

julychild wrote:I know we are not super into sleuthing this season, but RS has spoiled that Kaitlyn was on the GD in Des Moines, yet we have an identified SC of her in Arlington. Could Chris have taken three girls to the final destination? I mean, in the promo, we heard him say "I have 3 girls to choose from," or something like that.

Just something that just occurred to me...

I suppose that's possible, but I believe mtnlvr said the temp of 65°F was not consistent with the weather for the FRC time. It fit more with the earlier filming, iirc.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:59 pm

I am too tired to think about this tonight. A good book is calling my name. 
I think a good place to start would be going through the scs analysis thread in Oct/Nov. 2014 and each of the contestants threads(Kaitlyn, Jade, Becca since those are the women in question).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena