SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:04 am

julychild wrote:I know we are not super into sleuthing this season, but RS has spoiled that Kaitlyn was on the GD in Des Moines, yet we have an identified SC of her in Arlington. Could Chris have taken three girls to the final destination? I mean, in the promo, we heard him say "I have 3 girls to choose from," or something like that.

Just something that just occurred to me...

julychild wrote:Oh, Mura. Always questioning!!!

We must have been typing at the same time.

LOL you know me, jc..questioning and matchmaking till the end of Bach World!..laugh out loud

RS said the promo is intended to throw us out of the loop. He is convinced that there were only 2 girls on the finale in Arlington. and the third girl has been eliminated in Bali. (F3 RC).

Regardless, something is off with his spoiler this season. The Kaitlyn cap is still unexplainable. Also, he actually just revised his initial spoiler on Becca get the GDR on epi 7 to Kaitlyn instead. Hmm...should be interesting! plotting

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:06 am

The location was identified as Arlington from the library or some building behind her. Sorry we read every single post, it's difficult to remember it all, so I don't recall who discovered that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The location was identified as Arlington from the library or some building behind her. Sorry we read every single post, it's difficult to remember it all, so I don't recall who discovered that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, you are right, and I discovered it giggling

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:10 am

Litta123 wrote:
julychild wrote:I know we are not super into sleuthing this season, but RS has spoiled that Kaitlyn was on the GD in Des Moines, yet we have an identified SC of her in Arlington. Could Chris have taken three girls to the final destination? I mean, in the promo, we heard him say "I have 3 girls to choose from," or something like that.

Just something that just occurred to me...

I suppose that's possible, but I believe mtnlvr said the temp of 65°F was not consistent with the weather for the FRC time. It fit more with the earlier filming, iirc.

yep..i second that..ive skimmed the posts mentioning the temperature as you said, Litta . the Kaitlyn in AR cap fits more to a 1-1 date on early time (episode 7), i think.

I also really appreciate y'all patience in bringing me up to the speed :Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:12 am

The only other random thing I can think of is if they did some shooting in Arlington while the other girls were on hometowns. Since they had the rose ceremony in Iowa for final four and presumably were staying in Iowa when they weren't on their dates, they could have done a little side trip to Arlington when they weren't on their hometowns? Seems unlikely, but maybe
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:14 am

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The location was identified as Arlington from the library or some building behind her. Sorry we read every single post, it's difficult to remember it all, so I don't recall who discovered that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, you are right, and I discovered it giggling

great work jc!..and thanks GA....bestbud!

ps : i really rooting for someone to bring the confirmed findings to the confirmed-no discussion thread so that a season newbie like me can be less annoying and not getting lost giggling cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:18 am

One more hopefully not too annoying question and then I'll be done for the night. I promise! Were these caps ever identified to a location?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 1db881f2-2ac9-47b9-bae4-317f3ce06e3c

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Cd4ae06b-95f5-40d2-b159-8a9b55ae86d1

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:19 am

I think next season we'll have a job posting for those who want to take care of bringing info to the Confirmed thread. It doesn't have to be strictly confirmed, it could also be something that hasn't been done before, or something that has been done with a previous F1. I think it's great to go back and scroll through the clues.

The pay is, zilch, but it's fun. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:29 am

murasaki1393 wrote:TY Litta for putting those caps together. TY all and pls excuse us as we both newbies on this season. Let me throwing in my 2 cents. Would love to hear the feedback from great seluthers here Praying

Please CMIIW the location of the above caps :
- The Hockey GD: Hockey Stadium, Des Moines
- The Yellow Jacket Girl with Chris: Locust Tap, East Village of Des Moines
-  Kaitlyn yelling: Arlington, Iowa (has it been confirmed yet?)

soooo here is my reasoning :
-IF the hockey girl is Becca- then RS is wrong: Becca was on the GD instead of 1on1
- IF the YJG (Yellow Jacket Girl) is Becca, then RS is 50% right or 50% wrong since it could be a   1on1 with Chris or just a SQT after GD
- IF the girl yelling Arlington is Kaityn AND its proven to be in AR, then either :
a. She got the 1-1 date in AR on epi 7
b. She is one of the F2..as we know the finale was staged in AR.
For both a and b, IMO we can safely say that RS is awfully wrong.

as Aunties Love said on Becca thread, we have the 'unaccounted' cap of Kaitlyn running around in AR (are we sure that cap background is in Arlington?) which can really change things up. The point is, its not likely that she can do activities in Des Moines (where the GD held) and on AR/farm on the same day.
As per my research last night, Kaitlyn is in Arlington and the building that she is running in front of is the Arlington Library.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 76fa967d-cd32-4477-ba03-e98d5f4ca862

Note the Thermometer here on this pic, it says 65F  Well, for the finale week it was 32F or colder so this pic couldn't of happened during the finale no matter what.  

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 44 Sp93

Now RS says that Becca had the individual date but even at that, she stays in Des Moines.  Well, according to google, the distance and driving time from Des Moines to Arlington is 2 hrs and 45 min.  With it being close to a 6 hr round trip, how in the world did Becca do all the stuff in Des Moines that RS says she did PLUS get to Arlington and back.  IMO, there is an unaccounted sc of Kaitlyn in Arlington.  What I feel happened is that it is Becca at the rink with Carly and Britt, she gets the rose and gets extra time with Chris, just as Nick had with Andi last season, they went out to dinner I believe.  This would make sense and Kaitlyn would of gotten the 3rd individual date in Iowa with it being in Arlington.  SO, IMO, Whit, Jade and Kaitlyn have the individual dates with Becca, Carly and Britt getting the arena date and Becca gets the extra time.

Hope this makes sense?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:39 am

Glad you chime in, Auntie!..thanks for the great observation on the temperature.. yes

ITA with everything you have stated. Thats exactly my opinion for now. RS got his episode 7 spoiler wrong :yes:.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:46 am

Ok, I give up!

Last edited by julychild on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:48 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Glad you chime in, Auntie!..thanks for the great observation on the temperature.. yes

ITA with everything you have stated. Thats exactly my opinion for now. RS got his episode 7 spoiler wrong  :yes:.
Thanks Nura, I am going to try to move some stuff to the confirmed thread. Now to try to get things into some sort of order..........or not. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena