SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bhaka Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:12 pm

I thought the F1/sunset shots in the past were always at the FRC. Not true? The Chris/Becca sunset shot sure doesn't look to me like the FRC.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:17 pm

Bhaka wrote:I thought the F1/sunset shots in the past were always at the FRC. Not true? The Chris/Becca sunset shot sure doesn't look to me like the FRC.

It isn't. Is the last thought that it may be during her 1:1 date in Iowa?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Usually they wait to release pics of finale until Women Tell All and even then you can't always tell much from them since they try to hide the ending. I know they are having a Chris Tell All and in a clip Kelsey is seen mentioning she will crucify Ashley I at Women Tell All so they must be having one of those as well. So we have a few episodes to go before the final dates & final rose cermeony pics will be released.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:23 pm

I'm not sure how,but in less than 48 hours we've maxed out 10 gigs of bandwidth on the SC.   :shocked!: It won't reset for a month, and that was a secondary account with nothing in it but the episode 6 SC and previews for epi 7.  

I apologize for the SC disappearing.  I have another account I can use, (the original that the early SC were linked threw), but not sure how long that will last either before we max it out, too.  I'll have to talk to Litta and see what the best way to upload upcoming episodes might be.  

If your using one of the SC for an avi, which you are more than welcome to do, please make sure to save it to your own computer/device and upload it yourself instead of using the link from the picture/Photobucket,  that might help a little.

Sorry!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:58 pm

I'm sure the date that Whitney has with Chris S. will put a lot of that 'catching up' to rest.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I thought the sunset shot, if any, was normally the F1 "money shot".  Seeing the initial sunset caps of Chris/Becca, I would have thought they were in an exotic location, i.e, Bali on their FD/LCD dates.  They have thrown the typical date pattern off this season and the fact that they were able to capture this "money shot" on top of an apartment/loft building in Iowa was just unexpected for me, IMO.  That said, it was a very romantic embrace for Chris/Becca during sunset.  

Becca could be the dark horse this season and is suddenly getting a lot of romantic attention from Chris where much of his attention has been towards Britt, and now Whitney has some catching up to do. IMO.  
:tinfoil

What's a "money shot"?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:20 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Usually they wait to release pics of finale until Women Tell All and even then you can't always tell much from them since they try to hide the ending. I know they are having a Chris Tell All and in a clip Kelsey is seen mentioning she will crucify Ashley I at Women Tell All so they must be having one of those as well. So we have a few episodes to go before the final dates & final rose cermeony pics will be released.

I heard Kelsey won't be at the WTA after all because she will be out of the country writing a novel. cantstopl I wonder if she has a feeling the gals may make it a bit uncomfortable for her...especially watching them celebrate cheerleader when she left.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Where does speculation about RS 'after the show' comment? I'm curious what ideas you have. Have only seen a couple. I suppose there's a chance it's about Chris too, rather than any of the girls.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:40 pm

Current news is that Kelsey will be at the WTA after all.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I thought the sunset shot, if any, was normally the F1 "money shot".  Seeing the initial sunset caps of Chris/Becca, I would have thought they were in an exotic location, i.e, Bali on their FD/LCD dates.  They have thrown the typical date pattern off this season and the fact that they were able to capture this "money shot" on top of an apartment/loft building in Iowa was just unexpected for me, IMO.  That said, it was a very romantic embrace for Chris/Becca during sunset.  

Becca could be the dark horse this season and is suddenly getting a lot of romantic attention from Chris where much of his attention has been towards Britt, and now Whitney has some catching up to do. IMO.  
:tinfoil

What's a "money shot"?

Money shot = most dramatic or climactic moment in filming, hence, in my own interpretation, the F1.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Money shot .. Usually from the FRC

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:35 pm

provenceguy wrote:Current news is that Kelsey will be at the WTA after all.

Where did that come from? Just curious.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena