SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 pm

credit litta.

is this whitney?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 385fbcd6-9b0a-4cc8-b5bd-301593fed605
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Welcome to the dark side Litta. I have to say I am glad I am spoiled this season not sure I could stand it otherwise. I haven't watched last nights episode yet however based on people's reviews I am going to as it seems there is going some sort of love story with Whitney. I wonder what her "challenge" will be as all F1 have them.

For me this season the redeeming quality I am finding with Chris is I think he absolutely picked the top two girls as his top two in terms of having an actual chance with. I also quite like Kaitlyn as of episode 2 she isn't everyones cup of tea but I feel she is real and what you see is what you get with her.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:02 pm

sbolduc wrote:Welcome to the dark side Litta. I have to say I am glad I am spoiled this season not sure I could stand it otherwise. I haven't watched last nights episode yet however based on people's reviews I am going to as it seems there is going some sort of love story with Whitney. I wonder what her "challenge" will be as all F1 have them.

For me this season the redeeming quality I am finding with Chris is I think he absolutely picked the top two girls as his top two in terms of having an actual chance with. I also quite like Kaitlyn as of episode 2 she isn't everyones cup of tea but I feel she is real and what you see is what you get with her.

Playing devil's advocate as usual: :uptonogood Is it really redeeming? Out of the 30 women we saw not too many fit the "normal" quota this season. Maybe 5 from who he chose on the first night. He let some of them go last night. So now he has a bunch of young crazy drama queens and perhaps 3 "normal" women.
I wonder what would have been if there had been 20 normal women to choose from from the beginning. I guess it would not have been TB then.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So Litta, were you surprised at the F4?? The F1?

Yes, nutty, I was. Based on solely the preview and the girl I deemed most hidden, I expected F1 to be Becca. It confused me though that she was hardly on Chris's radar in the first two episodes. I was beginning to suspect a default F1 pick. I was thinking that Britt was early F1, but caps showed her meltdown...so maybe that's how Becca was going to slip in.

I suspected Whitney would be F3 (even though northernviewer had me considering Carly as the blonde in the FD cap) because the BL on the FD seemed off. She seemed to be chasing him early on in episode 2. Last night, I believe Whitney got the "special music" so that puzzled me. Chris sounded like he might even be crying when he was talking to her...so I was really puzzled. It's partly why I read the spoilers.

I was pretty sure it was Kaitlyn on the other FD cap. I've grown to like her though my initial impression was not positive. I've never really believed, however, that she would be interested in moving to Iowa...too much of a wild child. I couldn't see her fitting in with his life. If she were F1, I figured it was a Courtney pick...and that Chris wasn't as sincere as the show promotes him to be.

I never really thought much about the F4...but Britt didn't surprise me. I thought her meltdown might be on a HTD. The background on those caps were more neighborhood like.

Now I have a little more motivation to watch. I'm curious to see how this all plays out. Chris is an okay guy, but he doesn't know how to have a conversation with any of the girls. I wish he would ask them more questions and kiss less. From that perspective, this season has been sooo boring...and I'm over the girl drama. Too many young ones who seem to be playing a game.
Glad to see you on this side and enjoyed all the great SCs you posted and analysis. You did a really awesome job! Even without the mural of Whit/Chris spoiled pre-show, no sleuthing done on this forum of whom F2 were (the Louisiana hotel pics!) etc, I would have been bored out of my mind and given up sleuthing this season and so like you have had more motivation to watch because of spoilers (research suggests viewership increases based on spoilers).

Speaking of which, now that you have been spoiled, what do you think of the date Chris had with Whitney in Des Moines with the mural painting on the wall of them two? For me, when I saw that posted on SM by many people who were there, I, along with many others, saw it as the 'writing on the wall' and so Whitney became an obvious F1 edit (and we stated this on the forum before RS did his 'spoiling'). I think that the obvious F1 edit has been proven in the past year to be the way to go. While it keeps one asking "Is it really that obvious?" to me, it says more about men who truly fall hard - they cannot hide it and thus the drama/crazy is just filler.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Welcome to the dark side Litta. I have to say I am glad I am spoiled this season not sure I could stand it otherwise. I haven't watched last nights episode yet however based on people's reviews I am going to as it seems there is going some sort of love story with Whitney. I wonder what her "challenge" will be as all F1 have them.

Playing devil's advocate as usual: :uptonogood Is it really redeeming? Out of the 30 women we saw not too many fit the "normal" quota this season. Maybe 5 from who he chose on the first night. He let some of them go last night. So now he has a bunch of young crazy drama queens and perhaps 3 "normal" women.
I wonder what would have been if there had been 20 normal women to choose from from the beginning. I guess it would not have been TB then.

I think the large number of group dates reflect that there were so few actual candidates for Chris. Most are there NOT for the right reasons.... but they are there for the entertainment value (which might be dubious).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:21 pm

From the preview of Whitney saying that she has "never been spoken to/treated like that" (paraphrasing) to me it implies that her challenge will be dealing with the other women (especially if she feels they are not there for the right reasons). It seems we got to see Whitney early on addressing the types of women that were on the show and her BL/facial expressions showed that it was a challenge for her to see them get roses/stay around (so it could be foreshadowing of her issues with the other women?). It may also be why she seems to have a great rapport with F2, Becca as they may have bonded over both being there for the right reasons and not 'crazy' like the other girls. From previews and S/caps it doesn't look like she has a challenge so much with Chris as she does the other girls so that may be the obstacle she has to overcome, or, the tried-and-true "trust" and "have faith" arc. Given that we will likely see her talk about losing her mom/absent father during her HTD, it can make sense that we see her being scared of being vulnerable about trusting the process (rather than trusting Chris himself, per se).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:30 pm

^^ I do think the challenge with Whitney is mother deceased and father not present in her life. My thinking is that Kaitlyn is more in the friend zone- she's great to have around and he has a great time with her, but his physical attraction seems to be with the more girly girls.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:31 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I think the large number of group dates reflect  that there were so few actual candidates for Chris.  Most are there NOT for the right reasons.... but they are there for the entertainment value (which might be dubious).

According to ratings, it's not only very dubious, it's downright pitiful. Perhaps they could take a risk and pick more normal cast next season and see what happens.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Thanks to everyone for the welcome to the "dark side!"

I honestly have no idea of what the mural of Whit/Chris even means. When I said I read spoilers, I meant I just checked out who RS said was F1-F4. I haven't read his site. Apparently, I still have a lot of catching up to do.

From my non-spoiled perspective, Chris seemed like too nice of a guy...not very discerning in terms of what he would want/need in a wife. He clearly seems to be distracted by all his physical opportunities to make out. Who he chooses to do this with is very disturbing when you consider the guy is 32/33? Yes, I know he wants a lot of kids, but really, why focus on the 21 year old as your first significant alone time?

I hate watching men make stupid decisions based on libido. That may not be true, but that's how I saw it unspoiled. It sounds like he'll redeem himself in the end by having two good girls...so now I'm going to give him more time before I check out of this season completely.

I know little of Whitney, but she seems like a good fit as someone not seeking fame. She from the midwest with a job that could seemingly be easily taken across state lines. So if she's truly F1, I hope there is something real there.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to making caps. I hope to finish hour 2 tonight.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 pm

I just read Sharlene's blog on "Flare" and she had an interesting observation of the "make outs". She (probably rightly) observes that many of them are initiated by the women. Rather than rejecting their advances (which S says would be unkind), she suggests he is being a gentleman by letting them kiss him (and he kissing her back). And it does appear that the women have announced open season on Chris- beginning with MacKensie kissing and telling- many of the MOT girls seem to figure it's the way to get on camera (and maybe stick around awhile).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:42 pm

Diana wrote:credit litta.

is this whitney?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 385fbcd6-9b0a-4cc8-b5bd-301593fed605

Not sure if someone threw in their two cents here Diana, but it looks like Megan to me...could be totally wrong!!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:49 pm

Looking at the S/Caps of Whitney and her and Chris, there is definitely a *planned* Wedding theme going on between W+C (especially the bouquet of flowers seen in both 1:1's s/capped thus far).

Whitney's first 1:1 with Chris they crash a wedding.
-- It can't get more foreshadowing than that and she and Chris pretending they are engaged!
-- Per RS and from the bride's IG posts this was not spontaneous as claimed but instead was producer-manufactured. Interesting since it shows that Whitney was as in on it as perhaps was Chris as well and disputes the claims of Chris H and Chris S that they were 'spontaneously' deciding to do this without the producer's planning any such thing.
-- Why bother to state it was spontaneous when it was not? Doesn't make Chris or Whitney look good, imo, that they are claiming such! (The bride deleted all her comments stating it was planned by producers.  :yes: )
-- Perhaps Chris S. was left out of the *know* and so he thought it was Whitney's 'spontaneous' idea when in fact it was not. I personally believe he was left in the dark and must have realised by today that even Whitney pulled one over him!.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 1389739_295721717300184_2110246319_n  Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 10693288_736047139765886_1670080466_n  Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 10818091_1543650329205864_1505849856_n  
http://websta.me/n/shannonfrench99

-- Whitney trying to catch the bride's bouquet! She is all bummed about this (talks about her odds 8/11 or something?) Once again, this is foreshadowing to something that happens later on in the show. Whitney doesn't catch that bouquet but on their 1:1 date in Des Moines she has a bride's bouquet when Chris shows her their mural on Roca restaurant wall?! (See below)

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Glgtg

-- From Chris's blog about Episode 3, he even talks about the wedding crashing and in his blog is even more obvious about his feelings for Whitney by inviting the couple whose wedding they crashed to his own wedding in the future (him saying this suggests he is engaged to Whitney and no surprise there. They may have even discussed having this couple at the own wedding!).
-- Funny how Chris emphasizes how Whitney spontaneously suggested crashing the wedding (when, according to the bride, this was NOT the case at all).
I was really excited for my one-on-one date with Whitney. And seeing her reaction to the group date card was so sweet. Jimmy sent us to a winery, and I had no clue what else he had planned for us, but when Whitney and I saw that wedding taking place on the property, and she suggested we crash it, I thought, "Sorry Jimmy, but we're scrapping your date!"

I loved Whitney's spontaneity and the fact that she suggested we do it; it really showed me that she lives in the moment. What you didn't see was us talking to the show's producers. Nothing like this had ever been done before, and everybody was really hesitant to actually do it. They had to scramble to figure out logistics, how they were going to capture everything on camera and make it work. Thankfully they figured out a way to make it happen, and off we went to the mansion to change into our crashing clothes.

Whitney looked beautiful in her dress, and in the limo we were both actually so nervous about crashing. We tried to come up with a backstory for how we knew the bride and groom, but I'm a terrible liar and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. We were also worried that people would recognize me, so we came up with a story about being engaged. Of course, once we were in the wedding, we ended up talking to the maid of honor. I mean, come on! Couldn't we have sat next to a fourth cousin once removed?

I actually could not keep the story straight, and if it wasn't for Whitney, we would have been found out and tossed out. She did a great job mingling and keeping our story in line. She's so friendly, and everyone got along with her, and we totally tore it up on the dance floor and somehow never got made! That was a night I'll never forget. As for Nick and Shannon, the couple whose wedding we crashed, thank you for allowing us to join you on your special day, even if we weren't invited! I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness, and if I do end up getting married at the end of all this, you're invited!

Whitney's 1:1 with Chris in Des Moines:
-- she is holding a bouquet of flowers with satin ribbon (?) around the stems that many of us stated seemed to look exactly like a bouquet one holds as a bride.
-- Still unsure where she got those from or who gave them to her? Seems an odd thing for Chris to give her (but! maybe he DOES because of their wedding crashing date and her missing out on catching the bouquet of flowers) and so once again production perhaps capitalizing on their earlier wedding-crashing date?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 B02NGDVIAAEQnGe
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 9af63d26ede59c71109225e18ef6414c

It will be interesting to see if there is any foreshadowing/talk by Whitney or Chris about having FRC by his farm or getting married at his farm or something along that line to extend the whole theme... :yes:

****ETA: forgot to mention, but in keeping with the "Wedding Theme" between Chris and Whitney, next episode we get to see Whitney in a wedding dress on a group date. Foreshadow, foreshadow. I wonder if there will be a barn-style wedding in Iowa (post-show).

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 10358e5a-ab45-4608-96c3-f27a168ba45c
Credit to Litta for SC

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena