SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Thanks Momoffive brought this over earlier in the Episode 3 thread. Good idea to have it here too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Sorry been a busy weekend, so just now getting SC of the Jade/bed preview and Kaitlyn/Kimmel preview posted.  Let me know if I missed any others.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:23 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry been a busy weekend, so just now getting SC of the Jade/bed preview and Kaitlyn/Kimmel preview posted.  Let me know if I missed any others.  Smiley

Great job Ladybug, thank you!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:51 pm

eversotrue wrote:We've all been wondering this. RS said Britt had a one on one in week 7, when that clearly looks like her on the group date though... Apparently she doesnt get a solo date week 3 or 4 or 6. And 7 seems up in the air at the moment. Would she have gotten one in week 5? This whole week 7 scenario is all very confusing considering what we've been told and what's been speculated.
I had thought that it was Britt on the Balloon date but with the cap we have, hard to say for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Just a few thoughts/questions...do we feel pretty confident that it is Kaitlyn that got the ID in Arlington in epi 7, GD for Britt, Becca and Carley; the other 2 ID's were for Whit in downtown, and Jade at the football game?

Then in SD we feel that the ones below are on the group date, the 2/1 was for Ashley I and Kelsey and neither got the rose?

How confident do we feel about Britt getting the Balloon date in New Mexico?

If the thoughts above are pretty well correct, then I will make changes to the chart again. I want to thank everyone who helped fill in the blanks!!

I took the group date in SD pic above and took a stab at naming the girls...what do you all think?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Sd_gd_10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
eversotrue wrote:We've all been wondering this. RS said Britt had a one on one in week 7, when that clearly looks like her on the group date though... Apparently she doesnt get a solo date week 3 or 4 or 6. And 7 seems up in the air at the moment. Would she have gotten one in week 5? This whole week 7 scenario is all very confusing considering what we've been told and what's been speculated.
I had thought that it was Britt on the Balloon date but with the cap we have, hard to say for sure.
It's possible, because that could be her "conquer fear" date, because it said on one of those "meet the girls" things that she's afraid of heights. Can I see the cap pls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Just a few thoughts/questions...do we feel pretty confident that it is Kaitlyn that got the ID in Arlington in epi 7, GD for Britt, Becca and Carley; the other 2 ID's were for Whit in downtown, and Jade at the football game?

Then in SD we feel that the ones below are on the group date, the 2/1 was for Ashley I and Kelsey and neither got the rose?

If the thoughts above are pretty well correct, then I will make changes to the chart again.  I want to thank everyone who helped fill in the blanks!!

I took the group date in SD pic above and took a stab at naming the girls...what do you all think?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Sd_gd_10

Not that it matters, but switch Carly and Megan. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:33 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Just a few thoughts/questions...do we feel pretty confident that it is Kaitlyn that got the ID in Arlington in epi 7, GD for Britt, Becca and Carley; the other 2 ID's were for Whit in downtown, and Jade at the football game?

If the thoughts above are pretty well correct, then I will make changes to the chart again.  I want to thank everyone who helped fill in the blanks!!

Not that it matters, but switch Carly and Megan. Lol
Ok, I just thought that it is Carly that always has the wavy hair and Megan the straight hair.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:35 pm

I decided to read the spoilers last night so I'll be posting on this side from now on. This season is sooo slow filled with idiotic girls. I couldn't take it anymore. I'll be uploading caps of episode 3, hour 2 later this evening after I make them.

I've decided to skip scenes involving MOT girls. For example, the whole needing to get time with Chris while he is in the hot tub with Jillian annoyed me to death, and I can't be bothered with it. Obviously, it doesn't move the sleuthing along so there's no point. I'm going to focus my time on next week's preview.

If you think I've missed something REALLY important after I post the caps, shoot me a PM. I'll reconsider grabbing the caps.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:53 pm

So Litta, were you surprised at the F4?? The F1?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:So Litta, were you surprised at the F4?? The F1?

Yes, nutty, I was. Based on solely the preview and the girl I deemed most hidden, I expected F1 to be Becca. It confused me though that she was hardly on Chris's radar in the first two episodes. I was beginning to suspect a default F1 pick. I was thinking that Britt was early F1, but caps showed her meltdown...so maybe that's how Becca was going to slip in.

I suspected Whitney would be F3 (even though northernviewer had me considering Carly as the blonde in the FD cap) because the BL on the FD seemed off. She seemed to be chasing him early on in episode 2. Last night, I believe Whitney got the "special music" so that puzzled me. Chris sounded like he might even be crying when he was talking to her...so I was really puzzled. It's partly why I read the spoilers.

I was pretty sure it was Kaitlyn on the other FD cap. I've grown to like her though my initial impression was not positive. I've never really believed, however, that she would be interested in moving to Iowa...too much of a wild child. I couldn't see her fitting in with his life. If she were F1, I figured it was a Courtney pick...and that Chris wasn't as sincere as the show promotes him to be.

I never really thought much about the F4...but Britt didn't surprise me. I thought her meltdown might be on a HTD. The background on those caps were more neighborhood like.

Now I have a little more motivation to watch. I'm curious to see how this all plays out. Chris is an okay guy, but he doesn't know how to have a conversation with any of the girls. I wish he would ask them more questions and kiss less. From that perspective, this season has been sooo boring...and I'm over the girl drama. Too many young ones who seem to be playing a game.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Welcome to the dark side Litta!  bestbud! giggling   Glad to see you on this side and read your thoughts now that you know f1-4.

I just got home, so it'll be late tonight or in the morning before I get to post SC of hour 1.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena