SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Chris just seems like an all around nice not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. He greets his dates the same with a big smile, hug or kiss.

With him, I'm guessing the little nuances are what to look for because the farmer in the dell is taking everyone and reacting the same on camera (edited maybe) But who he picks has that extra something to help him along no idea

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:02 pm

Moving along, at this point thinking as an average viewer, Chris could be with any of his top 5/6 based on his interactions shown to us.

Taking a look at social media, fans of the contestants see what they want to see and are rooting for " the one" Frankly, they don't seem to consider Chris as a factor just focusing on the ones they like best.

Case in point, Chris posted a pic of his 1 on 1 date with Britt and instantly she's the one.

My take away from this kind of speculation is that TPTB knows they fans base and that the average viewer is going to watch regardless, pick who they like best, don't really care about the lead, and who cares (at least these days) what is spoiled.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:58 pm

^^^ True, but the problem is that people can only react to what they know/see.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:41 am

From the shooting scenes at the end I'd guess Becca was a very firm Top 2. It's the type of outdoor fun and comfort he mentions looking for when he seems sincere. I suspect it comes down to whether she could truly live in Iowa or understand Chris's lifestyle which isn't as a virgin. For once I can easily believe he will be truly tormented between the top 2 instead of just TV drama. The exception would be if he learns in Iowa first that it's unlikely Becca could truly be happy there.

And have you all confirmed the reason Britt leaves? I would guess either her or Chris are quite certain Iowa isn't for her.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:28 am

I think Chris seems quite comfortable with Becca - especially in the shooting cans scene - and they can talk easily together. But ... Becca although mature in some ways - also seems young in other ways. The worrying about what her parents were going to think if she kissed Chris (what did she think she was signing up for ?) and the giggling along with it - made me think she wasn't ready. So far, though, she is the only one untarnished - no snarky remarks yet ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:04 pm

I'm going to start SC of Becca's date and maybe the GD to grab pics of Whitney and Kaitlyn (if I can make myself sit threw it) while I'm home for lunch.  I'll finish up SC of them, the previews for next week and Becca's out take after work and get them posted late tonight or in the morning (as quickly as I can).
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm going to start SC of Becca's date and maybe the GD to grab pics of Whitney and Kaitlyn (if I can make myself sit threw it) while I'm home for lunch.  I'll finish up SC of them, the previews for next week and Becca's out take after work and get them posted late tonight or in the morning (as quickly as I can).

Maybe a screencap of the Charlie commercial? It was the highlight of the night for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:19 pm

RS had this to say today. 

Trust me, I have something I’ve been holding on to since November that I can’t say because speculation would be through the roof if I released it. But I will tell you about it the day after the finale and then you’ll realize why I never brought it up all season.

Something to contradict Whit f1 maybe? Why else hold on to it?

Eta: thought this was the tweet thread! Oops

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:RS had this to say today. 

Trust me, I have something I’ve been holding on to since November that I can’t say because speculation would be through the roof if I released it. But I will tell you about it the day after the finale and then you’ll realize why I never brought it up all season.

I don't think he would continue to say she is F1 though. no idea This is confusing. Maybe Chris has tried to contact Britt or something?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:RS had this to say today. 

Another thing I cannot stand about RS. He purposely posts BS like that in order to get more hits and won't say what it is until it's too late?!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Definitely Charlie ... Ladybug, I thank every time for your avatar, I just eyedrool awwww I think I'm inclined to "cheer" for Kaitlyn (to get the best "deal" out of this game, walking out safe and sound, without Chris), I find Becca and Whitney great women, both interesting in their own right, Carly is a cupcake that I'm glad has part in this group of 4 ladies I actually like, while I don't find The Bachelor likeable as much. Therefor I actually don't root for any girl. Whoever is F1, I hope for her sake, she's in love and happy.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:43 pm

RS is just eating all of this up. He is like a kid in the candy store and giddy over how many hits to his site lately. Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena