SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:01 pm

There one BIG FAT difference between Brooks and Whitney...Whitney is making it plain to Chris S. that she is interested and Brooks didn't indicate that to Desiree. End of comparison.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:18 pm

atem wrote:There one BIG FAT difference between Brooks and Whitney...Whitney is making it plain to Chris S. that she is interested and Brooks didn't indicate that to Desiree.  End of comparison.
clapping!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Rolly wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Off the group date in South Dakota Chris surprises them by running off with Britt for special concert and the others are left behind. He just came off a one on one with Britt then chooses her again  was her song the best I doubt it. The remaining women on the date think she is the front runner.At this point Britt was still his number 1 girl and they all know it. Carly saw and heard them kissing before their balloon ride then Britt came back and told them they had napped together. For sure they are all jealous and it is the reason for their tears. Poor Whitney she got the group date rose last time after telling him her feelings are real but he didn't choose her for special time on the next group date instead choosing Britt over her.

Is it possible TPTB give Chris direction about who to pick to add to the :drama ...I know all of you are going to be shocked   affraid that I even think this could be a possibility..... Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 3806527698

He is one week out from HTDs, if Chris is still letting TPTB pick his SQT for him then he is even wimpier than I thought, so again, why on earth do any of these women want him?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Maybe one of the women has a secret desire to be Miss Piggy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Off the group date in South Dakota Chris surprises them by running off with Britt for special concert and the others are left behind. He just came off a one on one with Britt then chooses her again  was her song the best I doubt it. The remaining women on the date think she is the front runner.At this point Britt was still his number 1 girl and they all know it. Carly saw and heard them kissing before their balloon ride then Britt came back and told them they had napped together. For sure they are all jealous and it is the reason for their tears. Poor Whitney she got the group date rose last time after telling him her feelings are real but he didn't choose her for special time on the next group date instead choosing Britt over her.

Is it possible TPTB give Chris direction about who to pick to add to the :drama ...I know all of you are going to be shocked   affraid that I even think this could be a possibility..... Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 3806527698

He is one week out from HTDs, if Chris is still letting TPTB pick his SQT for him then he is even wimpier than I thought, so again, why on earth do any of these women want him?

Ali and Jason M have revealed that the producers choose who goes on what dates and when, who gets a rose, and the order in which the lead gives them at RC, up until the F4 stage, which is when the leads are allowed to take over the decision making. They know the viable options and the ones the leads have taken a liking to. Chris has zero say in the matter, at this point.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:19 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Because he's handsome and funny.... has silly dance moves and appears ready to settle down. He is a gentleman, has a wonderful family, is a successful business man, seem romantic and has a quiet gentleness about him that I think is very sweet and sexy.  Marcus, Dylan, Brian and Nick like him and are his friends and I trust their judgement. I love his mom, who wouldn't want to be a part of his family? OK so he lives in Iowa...I grew up in Iowa and if I really loved the guy I would move back. I think there are a few women out of this group that would agree with that.

So TPTB tell him who when and where he should let people go...as long as the ones he is really interested in aren't let go why should he care? Out of 30 women 29 (or maybe even 30) will be gone at the end and we know TPTB manipulate the h@#l out of everything related to this show. Many woman could do a heck of a lot worse than Chris...JMO. :soapbox I'm done now....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:29 am

julychild wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Ali and Jason M have revealed that the producers choose who goes on what dates and when, who gets a rose, and the order in which the lead gives them at RC, up until the F4 stage, which is when the leads are allowed to take over the decision making. They know the viable options and the ones the leads have taken a liking to. Chris has zero say in the matter, at this point.

TOTALLY agree! Heard through second hand gossip at work today about Chris from some someone that knows him. Sounds like the broken engagement was fairly traumatizing for him. My co-worker's brother is friendly with him through work and says their whole working community is just so happy for and proud of him. Was very sweet to hear her talk about it.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:48 am

lurker11 wrote:
julychild wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

TOTALLY agree! Heard through second hand gossip at work today about Chris from some someone that knows him. Sounds like the broken engagement was fairly traumatizing for him.  My co-worker's brother is friendly with him through work and says their whole working community is just so happy for and proud of him.  Was very sweet to hear her talk about it.

Thank you for sharing. It is nice to know that he is well liked. Other than the one incident at the lake where Kelsey was upset and that led to Britt questioning him, they all seem to say what a nice, kind, gentleman he is. To me he has always seemed very genuine...warts and all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:..., so again, why on earth do any of these women want him?
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe one of the women has a secret desire to be Miss Piggy.
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 3806527698 cantstopl rofl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:37 am

happygolucky wrote:
Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 3806527698 cantstopl rofl

And I'm sure it's true, that being Miss Piggy is a life goal of one or two of these girls...and who can blame them. Hugesmile

PS We need a pig emoticon.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:34 am

Rolly wrote:
happygolucky wrote:

And I'm sure it's true, that being Miss Piggy is a life goal of one or two of these girls...and who can blame them. Hugesmile

PS We need a pig emoticon.

🐷 Ask and you shall receive....:Thanktwo

Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:40 am

lurker11 wrote:
julychild wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

TOTALLY agree! Heard through second hand gossip at work today about Chris from some someone that knows him. Sounds like the broken engagement was fairly traumatizing for him.  My co-worker's brother is friendly with him through work and says their whole working community is just so happy for and proud of him.  Was very sweet to hear her talk about it.

That is nice to hear. It is always nice to hear something positive. Thank you for letting us know.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena