SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:38 pm

albean99 wrote:But if they were trying to use Whitney as a smokescreen why would they leave two perfectly good interactions in the delete videos? To me that points more to Whitney potentially being the f1. If they had shown them, viewers would have her the frontrunner and I don't think they do right now. 

I think one reason that Becca is fairly hidden is that she's such a low key person. Right now in the show it's mostly about the drama gals. She seems such a classic f3 that I'm wondering if something happens to switch things up?
I agree. 
I think one more thing: none of these "normal" women appear that into Chris with the exception of Whitney.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:43 pm

I stated this on another thread. I am still waiting for the hometown and fantasy dates to see what all happens. Basically all of the top four were semi-hidden in this last episode.

Then again, they could have tossed Whitney's deleted scene in this last episode and average viewers still wouldn't have noticed it with all of the drama going on.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Litta, the SC of Chris in the suite was from black bar girl's SQT, when he sent her home.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Ah, thanks jc!

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:06 pm

I know this is downright silly, but during The Discussion about Britt's date (during her date's prominent here's-the-rose-let's-kiss-and-kiss), it looks like corn stalks are decorating the wall behind the seated ladies. It humors me how much "corn" there is this season. Every episode has it. Remember Ashley eating it in an earlier show?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:But if they were trying to use Whitney as a smokescreen why would they leave two perfectly good interactions in the delete videos? To me that points more to Whitney potentially being the f1. If they had shown them, viewers would have her the frontrunner and I don't think they do right now. 

I think one reason that Becca is fairly hidden is that she's such a low key person. Right now in the show it's mostly about the drama gals. She seems such a classic f3 that I'm wondering if something happens to switch things up?
I agree. 
I think one more thing: none of these "normal" women appear that into Chris with the exception of Whitney.

It only ever takes one.

During the M&G more seemed into him. Obviously they have gotten to know him now and some have figured out that he is not what they expected/what they want, but I also wonder if some who were interested, have now figured out who he is into and hence, their own interest has gone down since they realise they don't stand a chance?

I do agree that Whitney seems to be the one showing him that she is interested. From her ABC questionnaire, she states that she prefers "a man who wants to be pursued. To me that means he is a little on the shy side and enjoys an outgoing girl like myself". In that respect, they seem to match up well. She likes to chase and he enjoys being chased. A natural dynamic. Not necessarily the traditional way it works, but as long as it works for them...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:36 pm

JBF wrote:I know this is downright silly, but during The Discussion about Britt's date (during her date's prominent here's-the-rose-let's-kiss-and-kiss), it looks like corn stalks are decorating the wall behind the seated ladies. It humors me how much "corn" there is this season. Every episode has it. Remember Ashley eating it in an earlier show?

I noticed that too! You weren't the only one. giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:02 pm

IA - they can't do anything with her as far as edit. She doesn't kiss, no drama, no interaction with Chris, so we wait.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Litta123 wrote:Every so often, I look back at the preview caps to see if we've missed anything important. Here are a few caps that have me puzzled. I wonder what episode and where these would be taken. I thought I'd bring my questions forward to see if anyone has any thoughts.

Where is this? Iowa? Did Britt get some extra time with Chris at the West End Architectural Salvage as well as Kaitlyn? Could this be in SD, but her outfit doesn't seem to match her outfit at the Big & Rich concert, so ????

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 9bcb1202-58a9-46aa-9511-9bfbf297a27b

For those of you good at sleuthing locations, any idea where this is taking place? I lightened the 2nd cap so people could see the background if that could help. Would that cloth in the background fit a location in Bali? It's a unique location to Whitney as best I can tell. I suppose it could be on her HTD. Anyone remember seeing Whitney wearing that necklace elsewhere?

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Ccf07c0f-4845-4b90-8ecb-a6a1a617ed78

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 84aab5d6-0177-476b-90cb-2ac27d2dc819

This cap happens in SD. Carly is wearing this outfit in the previews and Kaitlyn has the same background in one of the previews as well.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 00922974-56b6-4919-8af0-10f9f33d1875

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 79256442-9673-4f13-a661-41e9642b8bfd

We have yet to see Chris wear this outfit for a RC. I'm wondering if this occurs at the F4 RC...when he lets go of Jade.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 47b8ed18-c83b-4d03-96aa-7236b3872380

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 B829fdc3-95d6-40da-a61d-aba52f82dec9

I think I may have mentioned this on the unspoiled side, but I wonder if this is from Chris and Kaitlyn's FD.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 37e74df2-c2fb-4300-988d-85ec0b972c84

This is the only other sc from the preview that I don't believe has been identified.

Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 6b601122-62a5-4b84-b6d4-e8fbcc134f76

Frankly, the one I'm most curious about is Whitney's from above. If it occurred on her HTD, tears make sense. But if not, what could be going on?

I thought I remember someone saying that the one of Whitney crying may have been when she was talking about her parents...or maybe they were speculating.... no idea I think her mother died when she was younger and her dad has been out of the picture...not sure why...
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Off the group date in South Dakota Chris surprises them by running off with Britt for special concert and the others are left behind. He just came off a one on one with Britt then chooses her again  was her song the best I doubt it. The remaining women on the date think she is the front runner.At this point Britt was still his number 1 girl and they all know it. Carly saw and heard them kissing before their balloon ride then Britt came back and told them they had napped together. For sure they are all jealous and it is the reason for their tears. Poor Whitney she got the group date rose last time after telling him her feelings are real but he didn't choose her for special time on the next group date instead choosing Britt over her.

Is it possible TPTB give Chris direction about who to pick to add to the :drama ...I know all of you are going to be shocked affraid that I even think this could be a possibility..... Bachelor 19 -  Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:43 pm

The ones of Whitney were sleuthed to be on her HTD.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:56 pm

Rolly wrote:
I thought I remember someone saying that the one of Whitney crying may have been when she was talking about her parents...or maybe they were speculating.... no idea I think her mother died when she was younger and her dad has been out of the picture...not sure why...

I think you are right. Note how this contrasts with Kelsey shedding fewer tears about losing her husband.

At this point, even though I sympathize with ALL of these ladies, it is getting to be an overkill. I mean... we also have Megan's dad having a heart attack. Also Juelia's husband's suicide. Ashley is upset she's a virgin and cries the most out of everybody. Carly had it rough with her ex. I just hope Britt overcomes her fear of showers before too long.

On a lighter note, Sanlee and Litta, if we all get bored this season we can play "find the corn" each show and make a collection of screencaps.

Note they were husking the corn in episode 3 too.

Last edited by JBF on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+77
Lucas15
Iowa_hawk_fan
Longhornfan
asim
ElonM
notarose
RizBiz
b
gurlbrit
luvstx
Jolena